KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Need help with KOTOR for PC.

Need help with KOTOR for PC.
Started by: SS_181st_Snow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Well those pages were the Great Comic Wars, where the Comic Book fangirls came in and started burning us, while we fought back. Not really smart to post whatever you want on whatever thread, unless what you wanna post has something to do with the subject. But if you wanna discuss KOTOR I can gladly help ya out.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:37 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Well those pages were the Great Comic Wars, where the Comic Book fangirls came in and started burning us, while we fought back. Not really smart to post whatever you want on whatever thread, unless what you wanna post has something to do with the subject. But if you wanna discuss KOTOR I can gladly help ya out.

I just had a few questions about alternate choices in KOTOR 2. I honestly didn't enjoy that one enough to play it again to find out.
for instance, can you kill your party members when they first try to join the party (handmaiden, visas?) Do we ever find out what atton did that was so terrible? and what happens if you get the bounty hunter chick away from the wookie on malachar 5? (i died the first time, and then accidently hit save instead of load) Also, if you continue to antagonize the two droids in the passenger waiting area at the docking bay(the first time) does the r2 unit attack you? i stopped talking to the droid to save my game first, and then when i went back, my only voice option was to walk away.
One final question, does anyone ever solve what is wrong with the navicomputer, or why m3 locked it? (and who the heck is darth nihilus, it doesn't really explain)

YOu don't have to answer all of those, but information would be useful, i was searching the forums hoping to find them when i find this thread, and i was like, hmmmmmm.... anyway, thanks

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:34 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Originally posted by truejedi
I just had a few questions about alternate choices in KOTOR 2. I honestly didn't enjoy that one enough to play it again to find out.
for instance, can you kill your party members when they first try to join the party (handmaiden, visas?) Do we ever find out what atton did that was so terrible? and what happens if you get the bounty hunter chick away from the wookie on malachar 5? (i died the first time, and then accidently hit save instead of load) Also, if you continue to antagonize the two droids in the passenger waiting area at the docking bay(the first time) does the r2 unit attack you? i stopped talking to the droid to save my game first, and then when i went back, my only voice option was to walk away.
One final question, does anyone ever solve what is wrong with the navicomputer, or why m3 locked it? (and who the heck is darth nihilus, it doesn't really explain)

YOu don't have to answer all of those, but information would be useful, i was searching the forums hoping to find them when i find this thread, and i was like, hmmmmmm.... anyway, thanks

Ok, you cannot kill any party member except for Visas. You can ask her to sacrifice herself in order to destroy Nihilus. Atton was a murderer that killed many Jedi. He also murdered his previous love. Third question I don't quite understand. If you have Mira in your team, you are forced to kill Hanharr. Last point I dont understand... so here's Happy Dance a dancing banana

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:28 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by zephiel7
Ok, you cannot kill any party member except for Visas. You can ask her to sacrifice herself in order to destroy Nihilus. Atton was a murderer that killed many Jedi. He also murdered his previous love. Third question I don't quite understand. If you have Mira in your team, you are forced to kill Hanharr. Last point I dont understand... so here's Happy Dance a dancing banana

Thanks for the answers, the other two questions were as follows:

on malachar 5, i tried to kill hanharr with mira, and i died. it then switched scenes immediately to the remote, was that a glitch. THe final question involved the fact that m3p3 (that was its name right, the r2 unit from the 1st KOTOR) locked the navicomputer so that no one else could use it but him, and he did it to hide something, but i never found out what.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:26 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

About the Hanharr/ Mira thing. i didn't realize there was a glitch with that because I always killed Hanharr with Mira. Heh I guess it could go both ways. The game was glitched so yea...

The m3p3 droid thing... I dunno

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:32 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by zephiel7
About the Hanharr/ Mira thing. i didn't realize there was a glitch with that because I always killed Hanharr with Mira. Heh I guess it could go both ways. The game was glitched so yea...

The m3p3 droid thing... I dunno

do you do anything with mira after that? or does it switch scenes to the remote anyway?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 01:51 PM