KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
^^[leane]

yes

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:26 PM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2009

Well to me the rumors fit in with the second movie very well so far, but hey you could be right thou.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:46 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

A fourth one? You have got to be kidding me...the second was a stretch so I seriously doubt they'll get to a fourth. And I also seriously doubt that that wast he real script for the 3rd either, do you know how many fanfics are written out there? Somebody probably thought one was really good and decided it could pass as a real script. And anyways, even if they were planning a third movie, there's no way they would've written the script already, when it comes to script writing, the writers are never in a hurry to write them that fast.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 07:33 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

the real script was online dudette
why do you think disny went crazy....for a fanfic?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:19 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

i dont think they would have the 3rd one up either, Disney isn't that naive. They know people want that script so they're gonna keep it locked up tight.

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 09:44 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2009

Look there is infact a third Pirates movie coming out in 2007 because they waisted time on making the second. The 3rd is rumored to be called Uncharted Waters and it`s coming out probably summer 2007 and it`s a to be continued movie as well.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:12 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dudeitskevin22

FAKE

Did you not notice the use of the word SHIT multiple times in the script?! This is a disney movie they certainly wouldnt allow swears in their script.

even if they did allow it, the swears would certainly be in the other 2 movies.

The Script doesnt even sound like the other two, suddenly attacked by asian!? why use the word asian? The Black Pear carried away by crabs?? Pff yeah right. Jack Spearow Immortal and a possibility of a 4th movie, yeah right. ITS FAKE

Also, you find it strange that the script is leaked RIGHT AFTER PCB2 CAME OUT IN THEATRE? oviously someone watched the movie and said oh, im gonna make a fake script, release it somewhere and say it was leaked

Last edited by dudeitskevin22 on Jul 13th, 2006 at 08:47 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 08:41 AM
dudeitskevin22 is currently offline Click here to Send dudeitskevin22 a Private Message Find more posts by dudeitskevin22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

that happens with EVERY blockbuster series. i could give a shit about scripts. what a waste of time to know whats going to happen in the next movie. whats the point of even going if you know whats going to happen...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:09 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

There wont be forth movie and even if there will be it will be uch diferent and im afraid there will be no Jack Sparrow,Barbossa, Will,Elizabet it will be a hall new story

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:53 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

sad i'm kinda glad they're not making a 4th movie though. why take a good thing and make it stupid?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:05 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DavyyJoness.
Captain

heyy where did you happen upon this script?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:01 AM
DavyyJoness. is currently offline Click here to Send DavyyJoness. a Private Message Find more posts by DavyyJoness. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

you're gunna have to ask choose when he comes back.....the movie doesn't come out over there for a couple of days i think?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:51 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i can see them making like a "prequel" type thing in like 5 years or something. like, how jack lost the pearl or something.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:16 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

he was MUNTINATED!!! blink

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:09 PM
Anakin2009

Look guys I know you think this stuff about a forth movie sounds crazy, and so do I, all I was trying to say is that it was just a possibility ok. It`s not a sure fire thing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:33 AM
Anakin2009

O and for you IDIOTS that don't believe me about the 3rd movie, we'll all just see on May 25th,2007 (the release date of the 3rd movie)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:35 AM
POTC lover xoxo

ok back to the question where did you find the POTC 3 plot thing??

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:37 PM
POTC lover xoxo is currently offline Click here to Send POTC lover xoxo a Private Message Find more posts by POTC lover xoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

There actually is a really good chance of more POTC movies after the third one is finished, this is my post from another thread that we were atlking about this.

"Here is an interview with Johnny, and the head director. July 8th 2006, (day after POTC 2 release day)

http://www.empireonline.com/intervi...iew.asp?IID=554

and this interview is with the two writers, Ted Elliot, and Terry Rossio. July 7th 2006 (POTC 2 release day)

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=...ews&id=7086

They are really good. These two practically say that there is going to be at least a 4th POTC movie.....probably more, because once they make a 4th, they will want to just clean it up nicely and just make another trilogy. because everyone involved (especially Johnny) is more than happy to do many more POTC films after 3 is finished"

Read those interviews, if you have not already......

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 01:06 AM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anakin2009
Whoa! Okay I just finished reading the end of the script for the 3rd Pirates and the ending makes it sound like there is a 4th movie on the way. Okay I thought a Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy would be cool but 4 movies I just don`t know, unless they got a good script for it I don`t think they should do a 4th movie.

Okay someone with the name Anakin can't be talking. *cough*Star Wars had 6 movies and don't even go saying that half of them were good *cough*

There are a lot of Pirate tales they could use to make a movie into like the Bermuda Triangle for example. They could do something along that lines; don't think it's in the Caribbean Sea but who cares?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 02:13 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Yea, they are pirates of the Caribbean, but the don't have to stay in the Caribbean, obviously, Pirates can go anywhere, just there "home base" so to speak, is the Caribbean.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:54 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote