KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yea. in the third movie they're supposed to go to singapore or something. so why not the bermuda triangle?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:23 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
yea. in the third movie they're supposed to go to singapore or something. so why not the bermuda triangle?

And they're suppose to go to the World's End; I doubt that's in the Caribbean Sea.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:24 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I'm pretty sure the trilogy will wrap up with something happening to Davy Jones. And then if there is a 4th a whole new story will start with a different villain and such. Might carry on new trilogy with movies 4,5 and 6

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:25 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Exactly. I agree with you, they will tie things up nicely at the end of the third movie. and then they can start a whole new story, with a new plot, new storyline, with the same characters with a fourth movie. Then possibly have a 5th and 6th movie to complete 2 trilogys. I don't believe there is a reason not to do that.

Last edited by blackpearl44 on Jul 21st, 2006 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:28 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Brief Summary of POTC3:

Pirates 3 begins in the Orient, where Elizabeth Swann is taking a prisoner to the dread pirate Sao Feng. It is then revealed that she is conspiring with Captain Barbossa. The plan is to exchange the prisoner, who is hooded, for some charts Sao Feng has, but the whole thing is a scam. The prisoner is actually Will Turner! Both he and Elizabeth escape and take the charts with them. The charts are to help them find Davey Jones' Locker, where Jack Sparrow went after he died. Jack is not in heaven or hell but in a a desert filled with weird crabs.

Jack is rescued and there is a gathering of a pirate armada, which culminates in a massive sea battle.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:15 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^That is what you think will happen......because obviously, you don't know for sure.......and that should be in the POTC 3 thread....I think this is a POTC 4 thread....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:19 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Brief Summary of POTC3:

Pirates 3 begins in the Orient, where Elizabeth Swann is taking a prisoner to the dread pirate Sao Feng. It is then revealed that she is conspiring with Captain Barbossa. The plan is to exchange the prisoner, who is hooded, for some charts Sao Feng has, but the whole thing is a scam. The prisoner is actually Will Turner! Both he and Elizabeth escape and take the charts with them. The charts are to help them find Davey Jones' Locker, where Jack Sparrow went after he died. Jack is not in heaven or hell but in a a desert filled with weird crabs.

Jack is rescued and there is a gathering of a pirate armada, which culminates in a massive sea battle.

You think that don't you but that's what you think will happen.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

I dont think thats what will happen, i got that from this place:

http://www.moviespoilers.net/pirates3.html

And that place is never wrong when it comes to plots

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:24 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

How do they know that.....the script for POTC 2 hasn't even been released yet, nevermind POTC 3......and they only have shot a few scenes from the movie already, they did that while they were filming 2, but filming for 3 will resume Aug 3rd, which is a few weeks away, and then they still have 4 months of filming for POTC 3 to do when filming resumes, they always improvise and change the script around, and re-write scenes while they are filming, most of the time it's changed while filming.......so unless the director, or the writers, or the producers, or the actors say something that has to do with the next POTC movie......there is no way to know for sure what is going to happen....i've heard rumors for movie plots, then when the movie comes out, it is totally different from what I heard.......that site had no credibility, or legitamacy.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:33 PM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Still, its never been wrong for every movie i looked up last year for the movie's for 2005 and 2006

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:50 PM
blackpearl44

^^ Ok, but this isn't every other movie.....I read an interview with the writers, and they said a scene can be re-written 40-50 during filming, until it is how they want it to fir in with the story perfectly. The writers are Ted Elliot, and Terry Rossio, they arevery good at writing spectacular sripts......and it changes so many times during filming.....there is no way to really know unless someone with significancein the making of the POTC movies says something, that website has no credibility.....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:59 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Meybe they will make a story about Black Beard or someting

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:23 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Hey, that's not a bad idea for a 4th movie....but whatever the writers decide to make a script for a 4th movie with.....you can bet it will be good.....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:24 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

i hope so couz i realy want to see it(Well if they make one)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:40 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovepirates23

i would be so disappointed if they left us hanging the way they way they did in potc3. all the actors are so talanted. i loved every bit of all the movies.they have to sum it all up what becomes of elizbeth jack and the oh so hot will

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 06:31 AM
ilovepirates23 is currently offline Click here to Send ilovepirates23 a Private Message Find more posts by ilovepirates23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

They can go to ten, and I'll still love it.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:19 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Freedom

^^Precisely the point. As long as Johnny Depp continues to be Jack Sparrow, POTC will always have a fan in me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 08:22 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I agree!! I Love JOHNNY!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 08:36 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

ME TOO!!! GO JOHNNY, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. The movie wouldn't be the same without him. However, I wonder who would play Will and Liz, or maybe they'll just leave them out...dun dun DUNNNNNNN

OMG THAT IS AN AMAZING SIGGY PIRATEDIVA!!! ^^

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 09:13 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i know!!!! how good is it!!!!??

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:17 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote