KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AudioHeart
ME TOO!!! GO JOHNNY, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. The movie wouldn't be the same without him. However, I wonder who would play Will and Liz, or maybe they'll just leave them out...dun dun DUNNNNNNN

OMG THAT IS AN AMAZING SIGGY PIRATEDIVA!!! ^^

Thankee....The wonderfully Talented Joan Joan made it for me!! big grin Isn't she the best!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 01:09 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Freedom

I don't want Will and Liz. Enough of their vomit-inducing love. Their story is done - anymore in POTC 4 would be SO BORING!!!!!!!!! If anything, I want Liz and Jack. Or a new female pirate in the shape of Kate Beckinsale with Johnny Depp. And i'd really hate it if Disney made it into some science fiction crap. Gimme an old-fashioned pirate movie anytime.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 08:55 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

They need to make a 4 because 3 wasn´t really a happy ending was it not.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:28 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Freedom

^^AWE had a crappy ending. Jack lost his Pearl and his woman. He didn't manage to get immortality. Stupid Lizzy sacrificed freedom and married Will to only see him every 10 years. Poor Will died and became capt of flying dutchman, burdened with ferrying dead souls to the netherworld.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:07 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote