KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros Melee's Greatest Fighter

Best Super Smash Bros Melee Fighter
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marth 8 14.81%
Link 12 22.22%
Captain Falcon 4 7.41%
Samus 5 9.26%
Mario 2 3.70%
Star Fox 6 11.11%
Mewtwo 1 1.85%
Ganondorf 2 3.70%
Mr. Game & Watch 0 0%
Other, tell who 14 25.93%
Total: 54 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Smash Bros Melee's Greatest Fighter
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

esb, Marth is DEFINITELY not the second fastest in the game. The fastest goes to Sheik! Then Falco. Then Fox.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:31 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

No, Capt Falcon is the fastest in the game, then Fox. Check on Wikipedia, they have all the characters ranked up in all chategorys. (Speed, jump, strenght etc.)

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:09 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sheik is the fastest my friend. And also the Best.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:41 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

I think you'll find that Link is the best. Sheik may be the fastest, but she will succumb to Link.

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:16 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Sheik isn't the fastest, C Falcon is.. And Roy and Fox is the best Fox is an all around character and Roy is good at smashing!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:29 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

fox is fast but has relatively weak attacks compared to link woh in my opinion is the classic all rounder, along with mario and the doc.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:30 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Umm...No, Sheik is the fastest as acknowledged above and the best.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 10:43 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Falcon and Fox are the fastest in the game, I think Fox is faster I don't know. I've never even seen Sheik run when I fought him/Zelda.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:31 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sheik is a female.
Zelda is a female also.

And just b/c you didn't see her run doesn't mean anything.

*Just because you can't see oxygen, doesn't mean that it's not there*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:41 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Fox is my favourite chracter.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:50 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Link's the best, well that's who i use anyway, my friend here says captain falcon is the best aswell as falco.

but its all about Link

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:48 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Gouken
Ansatsuken Master

Marth, and here are my reasons
-He has excellent speed and mobility.
-His sword has a huge range advantage, and a skilled player can hit the enemy with the very end of the blade maximizing damage.
-He can use his parry move to get himself out of a sticky situation.
-His >B move is a perfect recovery move to throw in as it is fast and can potentially break an enemies combo.
-the neutral B move is very fast as well and, if well timed and charged, it can keep an enemy from landing back on the edge or can deal tons of damage
-Also, a direct hit with Marth's midair down A move can send anyone plowing to the ground or even to their doom (out of the ring)

Marth is an excellent fighter, I have taken on two level nines a number of times and won with just him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:56 PM
Shin_Gouken is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Gouken a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Gouken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Sheik is a female.
Zelda is a female also.

And just b/c you didn't see her run doesn't mean anything.

*Just because you can't see oxygen, doesn't mean that it's not there*

I don't think that's what he ment, he said that he had never seen Shiek run so he though Fox was the fastest, he didn't say that Shiek coulden't run because he had never seen her do it.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 12:05 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kamikz
I don't think that's what he ment, he said that he had never seen Shiek run so he though Fox was the fastest, he didn't say that Shiek coulden't run because he had never seen her do it.

oh okay, I see now.

But I know he didn't say Sheik couldn't run, b/c obviously she can, he just didn't know how fast she ran to be able to compare her.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 01:27 AM
MadMel
Heh

sheik is good. i like all the fighters, but i especially like kirby, marth, roy, young link, the doc. and game and watch. they all excell in mid air, which i excell at laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 01:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sheik has very good Air Combat moves as well.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 01:59 AM
Kaithen

Yeah but sheiks attacks really sucks and she is not so fast.....
Links attack are strong, he got both melee and ranged (Marth only got melee) thats make link the best fighter

Fox is fast as hell and can damage people from range. Than kicking their ass in melee combat

You have to explain why Sheik is so good.

Last edited by Kaithen on Mar 6th, 2006 at 06:35 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:33 AM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

sheiks the fastest, mate. "search your feelings.. you know it to be true"..laughing out loud
and your right, powerful. i left zelda/sheik out, dunno y tho. they're both awesome characters. but i personally like the stronger ones like the doc. his meteor smash PWNS.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:11 AM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I'd say Star Fox but Link is my favourite character of all! He's slower then Fox though, Fox is fast & easier to use I think.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:17 AM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaithen
Yeah but sheiks attacks really sucks and she is not so fast.....
Links attack are strong, he got both melee and ranged (Marth only got melee) thats make link the best fighter

Fox is fast as hell and can damage people from range. Than kicking their ass in melee combat

You have to explain why Sheik is so good.
um, sheik's attacks does not suck. There some of the best.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:03 PM