KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who would you date out of POTC

Who would you date out of POTC
Started by: I Love Snape

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I Love Snape
Issued Restraining Order

with all the actors/actress you have been talking about

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:01 AM
I Love Snape is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Snape a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Snape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Well i'll go with Jack!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:01 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

yup

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:44 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

Well, if the characters were real, and this was 'real', then I'd much prefer Will Turner or Norrington.

Why? Because if it were real, Sparrow would be the most likely to be carrying every form of disease under the sun. Sad, but true.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:50 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

orlando, duh

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:03 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lizfizz22

OMG am i the only one that's gonna choose orlando?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:08 AM
lizfizz22 is currently offline Click here to Send lizfizz22 a Private Message Find more posts by lizfizz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

more oldness....
nobody could guess my choice erm

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:28 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i have no idea who u'd choose
there isnt even a clue *cough*^^

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:52 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Keith Richards of course...an' do a lil' jammin' on teh good fiddle

or Geoffrey Rush...i'd love to talk about how i loved him in 'The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers' stick out tongue

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:01 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Jack Sparrow...*Homer Simpson Drool*

Then after that doesn't work out, Will Turner.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:34 AM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blondie2218
i am sooooooooooo bored

otay so its between oralndo bloom *sighs* or jhonny depp and sencie jhonny is WAY HOT as jack he looks totally gay in willy wonka! sry peeps its a no-brainer ORLANDO BLOOM

I'M NOT CRAZY! MY REALITY IS DIFFERENT THEN YOURS!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:49 AM
blondie2218 is currently offline Click here to Send blondie2218 a Private Message Find more posts by blondie2218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

This 'blondie' user is quite stupid. As are most of the people who post on these forums. If this were real, Jack Sparrow would be ridden with disease, since that was common in those days. Your best bet at not getting herpes from pashing someone would be if you went for Norrington (before he was kicked out of the navy, that is). Once again - sad, but true.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:45 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gauze
If this were real, Jack Sparrow would be ridden with disease, since that was common in those days.

Sad, but so bitterly true.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:26 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by choosewisely
keeeiraa keira keira keira....clear enough?
*dreams on*

ditto.there is no reason to explain why.The lady is just totally beyond gorgeous and I am like so much in love with her. smile "drools."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Yes, she is utterly gorgeous. Even straight women want her.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:27 PM
Mr Parker

Come to think of it your right.I can remember seeing on threads here in the past of girls saying THEY wanted to date her before and being honest about it. big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Hell I would if given the chance. Can't deny it. But she is the only woman that makes me question my sexuality.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:39 PM
Mr Parker

wow,that just shows how amazing a gal she is.btw,did you see my last post to you on the who is your favorite actor in the movie thread since my last one? please read it now okay? smile I know you havent seen the last one yet because you havent responded to it.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:41 PM
lactique

i think that guy who says 'that's gotta be the best pirate i've ever seen' is also kinda cute?big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:35 AM
lactique is currently offline Click here to Send lactique a Private Message Find more posts by lactique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

johnny depp is my perfect pirate! he would b the only 1 i would date and even if it didn't work out i would never settle for orlando....Johnny and Johnny ONLY!!! love

don't call me obssesed, i already know i am...
don't call me crazy, i'll just say "thank u" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 12:32 AM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote