KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread

Ultimate Colossus, and Colossus Respect Thread
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

2 more

Attachment: collosus05.jpg
This has been downloaded 853 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:56 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

pic

Attachment: collosus03.jpg
This has been downloaded 834 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:57 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KID_Spyke22

great pics

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:15 AM
KID_Spyke22 is currently offline Click here to Send KID_Spyke22 a Private Message Find more posts by KID_Spyke22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KID_Spyke22

great ass pics

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:16 AM
KID_Spyke22 is currently offline Click here to Send KID_Spyke22 a Private Message Find more posts by KID_Spyke22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

anyone has scans from secret wars? he caught a starship and stopped it from crashing, while he was injured...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:09 PM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheekwg

I love colossus...I hope i get to see his comic spinoff in singapore soon

Forget yesterday,live for today and worry only for tomorrow

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:05 PM
cheekwg is currently offline Click here to Send cheekwg a Private Message Find more posts by cheekwg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a great character I like him

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:47 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nwg202
anyone has scans from secret wars? he caught a starship and stopped it from crashing, while he was injured...
Do you know which issue exactly?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:04 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here is Colossus eating some grenades without and trouble.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...inggrenades.jpg

This is what happens when you try and hit Colossus with a car.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...mashingacar.jpg

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:14 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

i dont know wat issue exactly, i do know that the ship was carrying the rest of earth's heroes (thor, cap, thing, hulk....everyone except the xmen) they were all bracing for a crash landing wen colossus caught the ship...it was pretty big. There also was an example of his durabilty when an omnipotentdoom killed all of earth's heroes, this alien girl brought colossus back to life cause his body was less mangled then the others...including thor, thing and hulk....

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:06 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Here Colossus takes a direct blast from a Sentinel with no problems. He just lost some of his clothes.

Wolverine had to had behind him.

Attachment: colossus saving wolvies @ss.jpg
This has been downloaded 1042 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:58 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Ultimate Colossus stopping a train dead in it's tracks literally. I don't know how many carts were on it but there was alot.

Pretty impressive.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...toppintrain.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...oppintrain2.jpg

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:30 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

that is a bad ass pic, I dont get why Marvel has Colossus listed as a class 100, when that train weighs more than 100 tons, and so did the submarine.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:43 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well class 100 is the highest ranking Marvel has in strength. So it's a honor to be in that class.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:57 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I no I was just saying that the submarine he lifted, and the train he stoped wiegh a lot more than 100 tones because thats only 200,000 pounds which clearly the train, and the submarine weigh more than. so do you think in the future we will see characters surpase the 100 ton lv.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:36 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I love Colossos love

He is so dreamy, and I thought him, and Shadowcat were so cute together.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:46 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what do you think about him surpassing the class 100 rank.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:01 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Class 100 means that you can surpass 100 rank...

Anyway here is a pic of Ultimate Colossus taking a car in the body like it's nothing:

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/773/ultcol9di.gif

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:24 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Class 100 means that you can surpass 100 rank...

Anyway here is a pic of Ultimate Colossus taking a car in the body like it's nothing:

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/773/ultcol9di.gif

It means nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all Namor is listed as lower than Class 100 ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:27 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

It doesn't mean anything, but I just mentioned that Class 100 means that you can lift more then 100 tons. Handbook writers just don't research much.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:32 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote