KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » More bashing for Mr. Christensen (don't know if it's been posted)

More bashing for Mr. Christensen (don't know if it's been posted)
Started by: Eleonora

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eleonora
You are denying the quintessential element that separates life forms from lifeless objects: the ability to distinguish, form an opinion and, consequently, act. Fans are not born fans, they make a choice that comes directly from the makings of the mind, so I believe this dogmatic approach towards fandom comes very close to dementia. I think that unfortunately (I mean it) we all have a different view of the world, so an objective judgement, fan or non-fan, is impossible.
That's all very cute but you left out prejudism and that not everybody actually goes through the trouble of judging neutrally.

Fans should just not judge.. Just don't.. no

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:52 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleonora

Originally posted by overlord
That's all very cute but you left out prejudism and that not everybody actually goes through the trouble of judging neutrally.

Fans should just not judge.. Just don't.. no

No I didn't, read the last line. I said that everybody's prejudiced, not just fans, and that a neutral judgement is impossible. Why don't people read?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Eleonora a Private Message Find more posts by Eleonora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

No I didn't, read the last line. I said that everybody's prejudiced, not just fans, and that a neutral judgement is impossible. Why don't people read?
You don't get what I'm saying. That over analytical message wasn't appropriate to that subject anyway, what's up with that?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleonora

You don't get what I'm saying.

Oh dear, do I detect panic?

quote:
That over analytical message wasn't appropriate to that subject anyway, what's up with that?

Yep, definitely panic. If you have nothing further to add please avoid useless and not-so-clever answers, it saves us both a lot of time. Just a thought. wink

Last edited by Eleonora on Jan 6th, 2006 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Eleonora a Private Message Find more posts by Eleonora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
George Lucas is the only reason for Episode II's suckfullness. Even though Hayden is a douche in my opinion, he actually can act (see Shattered Glass or Life As A House), as can Natalie Portman (see anything she's been in apart from Star Wars). GL is just a terrible actor director and has dumb ideas of what he wants from his actors.

I thoroughly agree. Hayden's performances in Life as a House and Shattered Glass were awesome and Natalie was fantastic as early on as The Professional, though she was still quite young. Much as I love Star Wars, the dialogue/script has always been less than what it could have been (even in the OT).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Oh dear, do I detect panic?

Yep, definitely panic. If you have nothing further to add please avoid useless and not-so-clever answers, it saves us both a lot of time. Just a thought. wink
Uhm.. I have not-so-clever answers?
It's not important for me and you don't convince me with taking it that serious, sorry.

As for saving time: don't forget that you don't have take me serious.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 06:57 PM
Eleonora

As for saving time: don't forget that you don't have take me serious.

How true, but I'm compassionate smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:27 AM
Mushi
Delete!

Originally posted by McCusto
Seriously, and why is anyone bashing Hayden, all he did is do what George Lucas told him to do.

This is technically incorrect, George Lucas told him to act. He didn't tell him to act terriblly...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:22 PM
Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote