KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » street fighter vs mortal kombat

street fighter vs mortal kombat
Started by: gi-jo-man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue street fighter vs mortal kombat

which of those 2 games has better fighters ? i like streetfighter better but mortal kombat is cool to

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:13 AM
gi-jo-man is currently offline Click here to Send gi-jo-man a Private Message Find more posts by gi-jo-man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

street fighter wins

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:11 AM
juggy#1 is currently offline Click here to Send juggy#1 a Private Message Find more posts by juggy#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wetari
Guy with a sword

Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat has nothing special really. Just a few super powers and lame martial arts moves

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:01 PM
Wetari is currently offline Click here to Send Wetari a Private Message Find more posts by Wetari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

i hate things like street fighter and anime i like mortal kombat it would win raiden is a god he could kill them all lol

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:05 PM
darth plo koon is currently offline Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wetari
Guy with a sword

Yeah, to think of it MK would win since raiden with his retarded headbutt and Liu Kang's stupid Wong Fei Hung wannabe Shadowless kick lol

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:26 PM
Wetari is currently offline Click here to Send Wetari a Private Message Find more posts by Wetari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

not so good

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wetari
Yeah, to think of it MK would win since raiden with his retarded headbutt and Liu Kang's stupid Wong Fei Hung wannabe Shadowless kick lol
im not a good player with mortal kombat. but street fighter i kick ass. the only player i know how to use there powers on mortal kombat is raiden

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:43 AM
juggy#1 is currently offline Click here to Send juggy#1 a Private Message Find more posts by juggy#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

TIE!!!

I like both series, there so good

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:51 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

errr MK totally

I mean you have gods capible of destroying planets just by fighting on them (rayden mk I)

cybernetic ninja units capible of self destructing and blowing up the entire world (cybernetic ninjas mk III, ultimate, and trilogy)

half dragon men who dwarf rayden in strength (goro, blood and thunder)
and are durable enough to take everything rayden has before being vaporized (kintaro mk II)

sorcerors who can am their strength to god like levels (quan chi and shang stung deadly alliance)

sorcerors who outclass them by leagues (shao kahn) who have also vaporized rayden with a thought...

fighters who can't be killed and instead just become stronger, (scorepion)

fighters capible of deating entire armies single handedly (sub zero deception)

for some reason... street fighters just don't seem quite as impressive.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:59 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by jinzin
errr MK totally

I mean you have gods capible of destroying planets just by fighting on them (rayden mk I)

cybernetic ninja units capible of self destructing and blowing up the entire world (cybernetic ninjas mk III, ultimate, and trilogy)

half dragon men who dwarf rayden in strength (goro, blood and thunder)
and are durable enough to take everything rayden has before being vaporized (kintaro mk II)

sorcerors who can amp their strength to god like levels (quan chi and shang stung deadly alliance)

sorcerors who outclass them by leagues (shao kahn) who have also vaporized rayden with a thought...

fighters who can't be killed and instead just become stronger, (scorpion)

fighters capible of defeating entire armies single handedly (sub zero deception)

for some reason... street fighters just don't seem quite as impressive.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

whoops... I edited my post and that happened.... What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:00 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:04 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

I STILL THINK ITS A TIE!!!

Last edited by JacopeX on Jan 9th, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:08 PM
jinzin

sorry.. I simply don't see how....

if they're not fighting in outworld rayden alone will be too much for most of the st crew nevermind everyone else...

and if they ARE fighting in outworld shao kahn will basically take the place of rayden....

oyyyy and then there's onaga... eeeep....

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:21 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man this fight is so close

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This again... street fighter. The "he's a god" just doesn't cut it, because a god could be a variety of levels and strengths.

I haven't seen anything to warrant MK that impressive, all they have are "titles"... Cyber akuma, shin akuma, oro, gill, Later stages of Ryu, Shin Bison, they do more powerful things on a regular basis.

Scorpion doesn't need to be killed. Sub zero got ripped apart by noobsmoke, scorpion got beat my moloch and drahmin, etc.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jan 10th, 2006 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 12:26 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

what i learned from this forum is that SF owns lots of things including this with men capable of destroying mountins in a punch

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:38 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

c... subzero being ripped apart by noob smoke is not canon it's one ending out of a number of endings and it's not the right one... shinjuko's ending is the canon ending and subzero was very much alive... furthermore noob is pretty much exactly what scorpion is.

and yeah they DO need to kill scorpion if they don't want him decimating their ranks... but hell since already dead, and subzero's the only one who can kill him via bloodright due to the demigod yu, then they are gonna get decimated by scorpion..

when scorpion was beaten by moloch and drahmin it was when they got the jump on him while in persuit of quan chi... AND they were losing the fight up until he got tossed into the soulnado.. which is a plot device NONE of the SF fighters possess....

so your only two arguments don't hold up.. period. you have serious misconceptions of their power levels... destroying planets and making the entirety of outworld quake (keep in mind outworld is literally dozens of times the size of earth)with a one on one fight 9shao kahn vs. ermac)are serious indicators that these guys have massive power levels...

are you even aware why shao kahn needs to keep adding realms to outworld? it's because he's so powerful that he literally needs more room to allow that power to keep growing...

hell even when rayden was turned into a mortal.. when he and shao kahn fought in mk III it shook the earth to it's core.

sorry but "they are god's" really does seem to "cut it" here..

ryu on the other hand is getting his ass beat by boxers.... go figure.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:08 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
c... subzero being ripped apart by noob smoke is not canon it's one ending out of a number of endings and it's not the right one... shinjuko's ending is the canon ending and subzero was very much alive... furthermore noob is pretty much exactly what scorpion is.

and yeah they DO need to kill scorpion if they don't want him decimating their ranks... but hell since already dead, and subzero's the only one who can kill him via bloodright due to the demigod yu, then they are gonna get decimated by scorpion..

when scorpion was beaten by moloch and drahmin it was when they got the jump on him while in persuit of quan chi... AND they were losing the fight up until he got tossed into the soulnado.. which is a plot device NONE of the SF fighters possess....

so your only two arguments don't hold up.. period. you have serious misconceptions of their power levels... destroying planets and making the entirety of outworld quake (keep in mind outworld is literally dozens of times the size of earth)with a one on one fight 9shao kahn vs. ermac)are serious indicators that these guys have massive power levels...

are you even aware why shao kahn needs to keep adding realms to outworld? it's because he's so powerful that he literally needs more room to allow that power to keep growing...

hell even when rayden was turned into a mortal.. when he and shao kahn fought in mk III it shook the earth to it's core.

sorry but "they are god's" really does seem to "cut it" here..

ryu on the other hand is getting his ass beat by boxers.... go figure.
But Kahn loses to sorcerers? You're right, all of your arguments are PLOT devices... the thing is, alot of these characters do nothing spectacular at all... Kang has given Shang and characters on that level enough problems.... planet shaking meants little, akuma does that in the stomp.

Terry bogard beat a god, so what? Go look up god, the definition MAY surprise you...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:41 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

these characters quake outworld, and earth, have enough energy or destructive power to blow up planets just by fighting on them, wipe out entire realms have the energies of millions of souls.. and yet they don't do anything impressive? my ass... sorry the mk guys don't do anything quite as impressive as et beat up by boxers and street punks...

and you talk as if the sorcerors in question aren't all that powerful.. quan chi is the most powerful sorceror in outworld... shang tsung has enough power to conend with rayden... and that was when he was in his old body....

THEN when what you're reffering to about kahn did happen.. stung was amped up after absorbing nearly limitless strength from the soul tombs of outworld.. while quan chi was also amped up by shinnok's medalion both were at godlike levels when they beat "kahn"

who wasn't even kahn.. that was a clone of kahn that was created to pose as the real thing, while the real thing was getting his strength back from his fight in MK III.

when has akuma ever shook the earth by stomping the ground?

and finally... how strong exactly do you think lui kang is? What the f**k?
when he beat stung it was vs. old stung and it was because he was the fastest warrior in the tournement... but he's not exactly a weakling... confused

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 10:55 AM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

I would like to see one of the SF guys to beat the crap of Goro, Kingtaro ore Motaro.

Smoke can blow up a planet smile

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:08 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote