KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7...my style

Harry Potter 7...my style
Started by: WldGrnAgel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I like it a lot too!! please DO continue soon please

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:12 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Hey ya'll i have been busy with school work and such, but i have managd to write a bit. I know it's not much, but i am working hard.
Harry was packing to leave Private Drive, never to return. He thought he had no reason to return, since there was no love in this house towards him. He didn’t know where to go. He had been planning to visit his mother and father’s graves, but he made a promise to attend Bill and Fluer’s wedding. He sat down to plan on what he was going to do. If he were going to the Weasley’s, he would have to send an owl telling them. This would be the best plan of action. Harry took the spare parchment that was on his desk, sat down and began to write.
Hedwig was sleeping in her cage when Harry disturbed her. She stuck out her leg and accepted the letter.
“Take his to Ron immediately,” Harry whispered. Hedwig took off through the open window. All the sudden, Pig started hooting excitedly and flapping his wings. Harry saw something glint from the inside of his wing. He walked over to him and calmed him down.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 02:12 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

keep goin plz your story is great

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 08:42 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

yes do plz

of course I was

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:07 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

ooo!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:59 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

i love cliff hangers plz write more its really good

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:01 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

WldGrnAgel whwere have you gone

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:06 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yea its great

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:49 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

I have written....yeah....hope you enjoy!!!!

Harry stretched out Pig’s wing and say that it was a shard of glass. Harry decided to wrap the wing to keep the piece of glass from moving any more. “When did you get this?” he asked Pig, but all that was responded was a small hoot.
Harry was getting hungry, for he hadn’t eaten breakfast or even lunch. It was nearly five o’clock when Harry decided to go down into the kitchen. He crept down the stairs and silently slid into the kitchen. Petunia was sitting at the dining table, staring out the window. She had a strange look on her face, like she was hurt by something. Harry opened the fridge as quietly as possible but the little squeak was heard but Petunia.
“There’s some leftovers in a container on the second shelf if you’re hungry,” she said. Harry noticed that her voice was shaky. He looked over to her and she was now facing him. “When ever I see you, you remind me of your wretched father, but when I look into your eyes, I can see the calmness of your mother. I miss her, I really do, even know I hated her after all the attention she got from our parents.” A tear rolled down her cheek. I don’t know why I hated her boyfriend so much. He would come over sometimes during the summer holidays. When he was around, I felt like an old rag doll thrown in a corner. She would never talk to me when he was around. I guess that’s why I treated you the way I have been the past sixteen years. All of the anger I had towards him was focused on you, because you look like a mirror image of him.” Petunia’s eyes were swollen and puffy from all the tears. “I’m so sorry about what has happened and that I haven’t been a better aunt. You’re my only nephew, I should be grateful.”
Harry lost his appetite, turned around and left the kitchen.

Next installment...Chapter Three!!! woot woot Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:28 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

HEY!!!!!! j/p good post, so when are you going to post????

P.S. Won't you check out my story and comment my story A final Battle with Voldemort if you like it.

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:32 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

great post. i love your story!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:10 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

Go on with the story I really like it so far. Please write some more.I can't wait until chapter three.Thw suspense is killing me!I give it a thumb upso far.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 12:03 AM
springboy34 is currently offline Click here to Send springboy34 a Private Message Find more posts by springboy34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Chapter 3

Harry stayed in his room the rest of the day. At 11:00 p.m., Harry regained his appetite, and it had come back with reinforcements. Harry opened the door and stood there silently trying to hear if there was any life in the house, He figured that everyone was asleep, and walked down the stairs, He entered the kitchen and turned on the stove light.

Harry felt a slight chill run down his spine making the hairs on his neck stand up. He looked around and noticed something rustle in a dark corner of the kitchen. Harry took his wand from his back pocket and pointed it at the unknown creature. All the sudden there was a loud shriek and yelp.

“Oh! Please don’t hurt Dobby, Harry Potter sir. Dobby only came to give Harry Potter an urgent message.” Harry, relieved that it was only Dobby, lowered his wand.

“What is it Dobby?” Harry whispered, not wanting to awaken anyone.

“Harry Potter sir, Dobby has been sent from McGonagall! She say’s Harry Potter isn’t safe where he resides now. He must leave immediately.

“Why do I have to leave now?” Harry said in a stern voice. “Is someone after me?”

“All that was said was that Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’s followers are coming, they know that Harry Potter is seventeen!” Dobby shivered out. Harry then remembered what was said before he laft last year. The protection that love had given Harry, would be broken, along with other age old spells. ‘As long as you can call this home, Harry, then it will protect you.’ Dumbledore had said this.

“Fine Dobby, I’ll leave as soon as possible, but how will I get to the Burrow when I’m not allowed to Apparation legally?”

“Dobby can take Harry Potter there.” said Dobby and poofed out of sight and reappeared by Harry’s side. Of course, Harry thought, Side Apparation. “Harry Potter must hurry.” Harry rushed upstairs and collected his possessions and put Pig into Hedwig’s cage. Harry jotted down a quick note fot his aunt.

Aunt Petunia,
I am no longer safe to stay here, and I suggest you do the same. Lord Voldemort’s followers are aafter me. Even after the fact of all the years you have treated me like a piece of dirt, you don’t deserve the same fate as my parents. I may never see you again, so I wish you all a good life, or what’s left of it. Thanks for letting be be protected by the love in this house.
Sincerely,
Harry

Harry took the note downstairs and put it on the kitchen counter. He ran back upstairs and summoned Dobby. He now had the Burrow and what awaited him there was clear in his mind. He grabbed his trunk and Pig and held onto Dobby. Harry’s stomach felt as though it was spinning in a blender, he wasn’t used to the feeling of Apparation at all.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:31 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

very good post!!!and also as a reminder about apparation it feels as if ur being sucked through a rubber tube

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 11:51 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

very good but id like to point out that Petunia doesnt like Harry one single bit and also despised her sister.

but other then that its really gr8 and cant wait for the next part.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:09 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

yes i know that in the other books that petunia was mean to harry, but it explains that the hatred that she felt toward him is originally from harry's father...so like yea...anyways....

hope to update soon!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 01:20 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

Nice.....
I like the CLIFFHANGERS!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:10 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Tis good.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:46 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

woot!! school is out for me so hopefully i willed get kicked into writing again
sry it's been a while.. been so hectic trying to finad a job and finals and essays!!!

now im finished for two months!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:02 AM
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Sorry you guys for like not posting in like a freaking year.. well not that long.. but long enough... i had an okay summer and i totally lost a lot of stuff... which really sucked... oh well. but I have taken what i have writen from here and gettign ready to start chapter 4. I know that these chapters are kinda short... but i have been really really really busy with being a junior, and yet again school drama(the bad kind) but tis all good..hopefully ill get some replies and ill but up the next section up soon

i need to read and brainstorm,... or as pooh says.... think think think....

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:06 AM