KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Spider-Man 4 Discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (419): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

spider-man 4?

I know we're way of from the third movie but come on there's bound to be a fourth I heard that venom and sandman were in the third one so that has to mean that they will make a fourth movie where Harry becomes green goblin and has a fight with spider-man to the death. Why else show Harry finding the green goblin costume near the end of spider-man 2?

Last edited by steverules on Sep 30th, 2005 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:18 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Re: spider-man 4?

harry found the GG stuff , so now he understands exactly what happend between spider-man and his father. and he knows peter did what he had to do. Remember green goblin almost killed harry and mj in part 1. I dont see how harry is still holding a grudge against spidey/parker

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:11 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

simple jimmy buggs, in the end of spiderman 2, harry see his ffather in the mirror , how else do you think this would happen if he is dead. simple, norman brainwashed harry and hipnosed him, again like in the ultimate version. do he is used , drink/eat/smell that serum, and boom , goes nuts.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:56 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Harry (upon finding the goblin closet in Spiderman 2): "Ooh dad's secret stash of margaritas." o_0
stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:53 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well how do you think it would end I mean gg got his glider flying into him in the end which was what happened when Gwen Stacy died. So in the fourth movie (if there is going to be one) will Harry drug peter and then save peter but die in the process like in the comics?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:28 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Actually RJ, my opinion on Harry seeing his father in the mirror is the fact that he finally lost his mind. He'd had strain on it throughout the entire movie: staying up late, obsessing over one thing(Spider-Man) constantly, heavy drinking, etc. I believe the revelation that Peter was Spider-Man finally snapped his already fragile psyche in two. He lost his mind, he went crazy, that's why I believe he saw his father's reflection in the mirror. Anyway, I'm not placing any bets on Spidey 4, because Raimi said in an interview that one of the producer people wanted him to wrap up the story with this one. I'll try to find the quote.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:39 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Here ya go:

Raimi says he would be willing to direct another Spider-Man film after the third one. "I'd love to make more," he said. "I never asked [Sony motion picture chairman Amy Pascal], but I have the feeling that she just wants this one to be the final one. She's very emotionally attached to them and wants us to have a sense of completion to it for the audience and feels that that's what the audience wants, that they don't want to see a Spider-Man 4, that they probably would like to see a Spider-Man 3, but not really any more. So she wants to make it complete and final, without setting up new things at the end."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:45 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well (I don't think there will be Harry as gg in the next one) then whats the point of having Harry finding the costume at the end of sm2? At the moment it's most likely that at the moment sandman and venom will be sm3.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:00 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I'm fairly certain that they'll have something happen with Harry. You can't leave huge plot hooks like that unattended.. This isn't a cartoon. lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:26 PM
doctorstrongbad

If they can make 5 bad batman movies and a fifth super-man movie, they will definitely make a 4th spider-man. smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:30 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It's abit like harry potter when they said there wasn't much chance of a fourth and now they've made a fourth. If they made a fourth movie of spidey it would be great.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:04 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

i doubt venom will be in 3 but im sure he will be in the last spiderman movie and harry will be a goblin im sure..
harry hired sorta dock ock and now he needs to d something about it.he lost his mind.his best friend is spiderman which he hates.mj left him.his father died.he is drinking.this guys life is crap.he probably will become harry in 3 and someone else as a baddy.lizard i think will be in 4 if they make a 4.but venom should be in the last movie

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:16 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well aparently it's venom and lizard in the third movie. I don't know why but i could kind of see venom with a slimy black skin like in the alien movies.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:25 AM
doctorstrongbad

I look forward to part 4 and a part 5. As long as they keep making great movies they will be more made. smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:13 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

actually drache, after that sam reveleaded that sony producer wanted a 4th movie, but the 3rd will be in fact a whole and closed episode, no hooks ups, or set up for a 4rth.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:44 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Didn't you read drachs post? As his post shows,from amy pascals interview,its highly unlikely there will be another one after the third.True they made more batman movies after keaton left,but I dont think sony wants to follow the same footsteps of batman.Since Mcguire and Dunst dont plan on coming back after the third,everybody seems content to end it at 3.The fact that venom was originally not going to be in the third film anyways seems to be further proof that there wont be a fourth.They know that the majority of fans out there seem to want venom in a sequel so to please the fans,before the series ends,they decide to have venom be one of the villains along with sandman before ending it all.Makes perfect sense.Otherwise,I seriously doubt venom would have made it to the third film since originally he wasnt going to be in a sequel till the fourth.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

if they dont make one after 3 its so stupid these movies r great.batman did horrible and made tons of movies.o and lizard aint in spidey 3 and venom probably aint either

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:41 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

obvioult u are outdated parker, after that interview sam had another where he said he met with sony producer and he said she was interisting a at least another (4th) history of spiderman after the 3rd movie, but she strictely wanted the 3rd to be a complete movie.

so if venom is realy real, i think he should be brock and spidey 4 wwill be the simbio saga.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:51 AM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Blegh.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

blegh?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:20 AM