KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 4 Discussion

Spider-Man 4 Discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (419): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

after the spiderman trilogy is done. there's also a possiblity that a new director might want to take the Spiderman movies into a new direction...like Nolan-Batman...and remake Spider-man 1 or something - it could happen

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:33 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I think that spide should fight Harry in the fourth movie, although Venom is still one of spidey's greatist foes, so is gg and it would be great to close them the movies of with a fight between Pete and Harry.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:07 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silverstein
after the spiderman trilogy is done. there's also a possiblity that a new director might want to take the Spiderman movies into a new direction...like Nolan-Batman...and remake Spider-man 1 or something - it could happen

oh I have no doubt eventually they will redo the spidey franchise and redeem themselves with spidey and make a good spidey movie just as they thankfully did with batman and eventually make a film that does spideys character justice on the screen just as batman begins finally did justice to batmans character.only it probably wont happen till like 2015 or 2020,look how long it took them before they redeemed themselves with bats.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 4th, 2005 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i loved the spidey movies and hope they continue to be great with each sequel

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:14 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Have you seen the old spidey movies. There were only two and they were both really funny because they were both really bad. If I was Sam Reimy I would do my best to convince sony to make a fourth spidey movie, it would do the spidey movies a great ending with Harry vs Peter the final showdown, and Mary Janes caught in the middle!!! cool big grin smile Happy Dance happy rock

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:17 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I think three is enough but I know Tobey isnt going to do another after the third one he said so himself

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:20 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well they could replace him with that dude who looks like him(he was in "the day after tomorrow"). For spidey 2 at one point they weren't sure if Tobey would come back for spidey 2 after back ache and they were going to replace him with the dude in "the day after tomorrow".(Could someone please tell me his name I don't want to keep referring to him as "that dude").

Last edited by steverules on Oct 4th, 2005 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I think you mean Jake Gyllenhall. Yeah hes hot I would go watch it for him

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:40 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I don't think they should have another spider-man movie, I think they should bring together the X-men, the avengers movie coming out next year, the Hulk movie, spider-man, Blade, Daredevil, elektra and punisher movies, to make...............A secret Wars MOVIE rock

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Sorry Will but I don't think that will ever happen. Coom idea though. Do you think it should be venom and sandman in the next movie or Harry gone bad? If they do have v and s in the next movie do think they will make a fourth with Harry as gg?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:10 PM
steverules
The doctor

I think you mean Jake Gyllenhall. Yeah hes hot I would go watch it for him

Yeah thats his name, thanx.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:11 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Sorry Will but I don't think that will ever happen. Coom idea though. Do you think it should be venom and sandman in the next movie or Harry gone bad? If they do have v and s in the next movie do think they will make a fourth with Harry as gg?

oh i know it wont happen........oh well still the avengers movie coming out next year sounds good...........

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:33 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom989

yeah its goin to be a good movie

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:15 PM
venom989 is currently offline Click here to Send venom989 a Private Message Find more posts by venom989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

without VENOM!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:25 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Where did you find out about the avengers movie, which characters are init, who's the bad guy and who plays who?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 09:02 AM
Spiderman_RJ

its not avengers movie, its ultimates movie and it willbe on dvd only.
and its ships this year november or so, they are still planing a caps and can dude movie solos, i doubt they make the avengers toguether so soon.

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Oct 5th, 2005 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:23 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

There will be a fourth movie... you will believe that a man can .... make 4 great movies... lol The superman movies sucked so bad. hehe

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 02:45 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Isn't there some word on a solo avenger movie?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:22 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:26 PM
steverules
The doctor

I heard there was gonna be an iron man or a captain america movie.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 06:30 AM