KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » -=- Spore -=-

-=- Spore -=-
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

I read a FAQ on the game, and it says you can make your creature from the size of a hamster to the size of an elephant!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:23 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

sad Will Wright said that Spore may be released 2007 march - April .... OMFG I CAN'T WAIT A WHOLE YEAR

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:16 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:48 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spartan005
New Spore Trailers!!!! http://media.pc.ign.com/media/735/735340/vids_1.html

they already existed big grin . just ign took good parts from big videos and threw em into lil ones.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:13 PM
Spartan005

Oh... well they still kick ass eek!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:37 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by Spartan005
Oh... well they still kick ass eek!
any spore video does!! eek!

the new trailer with the UFO is actually the view of the last years version of the game. notice this years E3 spore had a different view? stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:59 PM
MadMel
Heh

looking foward to this game now big grin....eek!..im right now thinking of different creatures to make ...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 08:41 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by MadMel
looking foward to this game now big grin....eek!..im right now thinking of different creatures to make ...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

=) I have my idea already.

Just gotta wait till April

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:34 AM
MadMel
Heh

its june over here already laughing out loud....
question...can you get this for the wii...if so, galaxy beware evil face

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:36 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

As far as I'm concerned its a PC only Game. (mostly due to the Online auto Updates etc etc etc)

Also, Its an Auto-Balancing game, taking in content from other players VIA internet, an indirect, unreal time MMO, which seem to be only on PC so far. So galaxy be Ware? There is always something that will be able to kill you, you never have total dominance.

PCs own.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jun 4th, 2006 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:44 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

1. was joking...thats why i had that smilie there..
2. fine by me...but the wii also has auto updates even if the system is turned off....confused

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:16 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

1. was joking...thats why i had that smilie there..
2. fine by me...but the wii also has auto updates even if the system is turned off....confused

no, I mean, I know that Wii Is connected to the internet and all, it just seems a bit "not to be done", I'm not sure iof it has a ahrd drive or not, but each new Generation of Consoles resembles mroe and more the PC, In a few generations, they will be the exaqct same thing, only with less Possibilites for content as PCs.

heck, Look at the PS2, Keyboard, Mouse, Hard Drive installations....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:56 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i ment april....2007

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:12 AM
MadMel
Heh

wah??...its supposed to be realease later this year, not next....oh wait, you have christmas in july...or something like that..

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:19 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

wah??...its supposed to be realease later this year, not next....oh wait, you have christmas in july...or something like that..

What the hell?

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:16 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

no....an interview asked Will Wright"When do you plan on Spore being released?" and HE (WILL WRIGHT) said "more and likely 2007 april - june"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:33 PM
MadMel
Heh

hmm...that not what i heard..sad....this magazine says september onwards..oh well....all will be revealed...or maybe i regain my sanity..who knows..

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:51 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

It will be released sometime next year in 2007.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:27 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

no! i cant wait that long..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:55 AM