KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » the greatest jedi

the greatest jedi
Started by: anikinindrag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Luke was ONLY more powerful then Obi and Yoda in EU

So unfortunately that means nothing here. In the movies he was FARRRRRR weaker then Yoda and Obi. In the movies he was a barely trained padawan.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 08:41 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

We're talking about the greatest Jedi, not the strongest. Besides Luke has about the same strength, Anakin had, and Anakin was in theory the strongest Jedi ever, highest midi-chlorian count ever, remember?

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Luke pawns teh noobs.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Solo

The Greatest Jedi would have to be Luke like almost everyone else has been saying. Mace should also be in that catagorie because he would of beaten Palpatine but Anakin cut off his arm before he can do what he had to do. Yoda isn't really one of the greatest Jedi ever because he was no match for Palapatine for some reason. And Obi-wan he is great too but Luke is just greater because he brought the New Republic back after the destruction of the sith smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:51 PM
Click here to Send General Solo a Private Message Find more posts by General Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Can I just say I LOVE whomever removed this dickweeds sig. My stomach thanks you as well.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:15 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

^^ I definatley agree.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

yeah that was fowl, but anywho luke was mad in EU, and weak i the movies ur right.
so my vote goes with yoda

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 03:44 AM
Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you think about it, Anakin is the greatest. He destroyed the Sith, after all. wink

and the fact that not many jedi return to the light - ok, so Luke played a major part, but it was Anakin's choice

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Can I just say I LOVE whomever removed this dickweeds sig. My stomach thanks you as well.
Thanks big grin , like I posted before, I think that was him and his mom from the family album. laughing , oh well , atleast you didn't take him up on his offer ,Priestess eek!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:42 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padawan
Sith Rule The Galaxy!

Luke, no doubt. wink

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Padawan a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote