KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey Questions

Spidey Questions
Started by: KnivesOut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

Not really.

Ultimate Spidey had a terrible beating by Daredevil in ultimate spidey Annual 2 *ouch Well that was embarassing.

The only cool thing about Ultimate Spidey
was the dating with Kitty Pride but now it seems that he goes back
to MJ.

Well at least the Ultimate clone Saga had an intertsting start.

Last edited by Arahan on Aug 15th, 2006 at 02:07 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 02:04 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Well they don't have Bendis to redeem the 616 Clone Saga for the movie so all hope is lost is it not?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:05 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It's a little long for the film world, dontcha think?

I can see fan films...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:49 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
z3nit

Spiderman The Animated Series question here
in the series around season #4 mary jane disapears when the goblin trows a pumpkin off the bridge. but then her HYDRO clone reapears. and the then clone dies. season #4 is where spiderman ends. but then starts the new show. Spiderman Unlimited. in the first episode you can see taht mary jane is back. with not explanation of her return

can some 1 fill in the blanks for me?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:00 PM
z3nit is currently offline Click here to Send z3nit a Private Message Find more posts by z3nit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by z3nit
Spiderman The Animated Series question here
in the series around season #4 mary jane disapears when the goblin trows a pumpkin off the bridge. but then her HYDRO clone reapears. and the then clone dies. season #4 is where spiderman ends. but then starts the new show. Spiderman Unlimited. in the first episode you can see taht mary jane is back. with not explanation of her return

can some 1 fill in the blanks for me?

They had the last episode where spidey was gonna find the real MAry jane with Madame web.there was gonna be another season of the show but i got cancelled.
I'm not sure if Spider-man unlimited was in continuity with the old show or not.Spider-man Unlimited sucked anyway I couldn't stand it horrible show.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:01 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

you guys got any idea what strength level the hanbook writers are gonna have spidey next year 2007 handbook?

how many imes faster than human reflex?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:40 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by ankur29
you guys got any idea what strength level the hanbook writers are gonna have spidey next year 2007 handbook?

how many imes faster than human reflex?

I think its 15 x normal human, for strength and reflex.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 07:41 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

that was his stats after the avengers dissasembled part ,his powers have increased from the other series

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 07:54 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

that was his stats after the avengers dissasembled part ,his powers have increased from the other series

I believe that is his current levels, not counting his new suit. I'm not sure if it boosts his stats or not.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 08:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

I heard on the Spidey vs Wolvy thread that Spidey had reflexes 40 x faster than a normal humans. And it was apparently stated in a comic.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:19 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Sparkz
I heard on the Spidey vs Wolvy thread that Spidey had reflexes 40 x faster than a normal humans. And it was apparently stated in a comic.

Attachment: bio 002.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 09:17 AM
ankur29
ankur

yo guys i just found out that marvel is chattin bull about superstrength all together , spider shoudl not be able to lift a car with 1 hand as heis weight is not enough to support , i was reading a muscle enhancer magazine
spidey cant throw a 1.5 ton car with ease , he can bench 15 tons whilst laying down on the ground , he cat support weights that exceed his own weight 167lbs regardless of his superstrength , he should fall down as he is unbalanced and he does not weigh enough to support the weight

has anyone else heard of this?am i wrong ?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 09:40 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

yo guys i just found out that marvel is chattin bull about superstrength all together , spider shoudl not be able to lift a car with 1 hand as heis weight is not enough to support , i was reading a muscle enhancer magazine
spidey cant throw a 1.5 ton car with ease , he can bench 15 tons whilst laying down on the ground , he cat support weights that exceed his own weight 167lbs regardless of his superstrength , he should fall down as he is unbalanced and he does not weigh enough to support the weight

Well, seeing as he does it all the time... yes, you are wrong.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 04:26 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

laughing out loud Any way I just got and read Marvel Mangaverse Volume 1... Spidey sucks. I'm sorry. If this is comming from me you know something's wrong. I loved his costume but other that than it was just sad to see spidey like that. I want to know Does he even have powers or is he just some random kid who just happens to become Spiderman?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 09:13 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

If that was the case Superman would have a real problem confused

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:37 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

ok so i woud like to know can spidey actualy not only stick to walls but actualy walk on them.I have seen in cartoon when hes wearing the black suit(I dont know how spell it right so im just gona say black suit)that he was standing on a wall but hac he walk on it?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:52 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Jack of Blades
ok so i woud like to know can spidey actualy not only stick to walls but actualy walk on them.I have seen in cartoon when hes wearing the black suit(I dont know how spell it right so im just gona say black suit)that he was standing on a wall but hac he walk on it?

Yes he can walk on walls but its harder to do because gravity is pulling down on him more, so he gerneraly crawls, but he has been known to walk on walls.

oh and the black suit is the symbiote.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:49 AM
ankur29
ankur

if you think about it our legs are well stroonger than our upperbody if spidey canm lift 15 tons he should be able to leg press around 30tons

spidey should be able to support his upper body (not even 100lbs)weight with his legs so walking is no problem , he should be able to run down walls like the game spiderman 2 as well

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:07 AM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
laughing out loud Any way I just got and read Marvel Mangaverse Volume 1... Spidey sucks. I'm sorry. If this is comming from me you know something's wrong. I loved his costume but other that than it was just sad to see spidey like that. I want to know Does he even have powers or is he just some random kid who just happens to become Spiderman?

the mangaverse spidey is sorta like a ninja

he does not have any powers, only traning form uncle martial artist ben

he thorws things like shinrukens
he's like batman with simple ninjitsu skills (sorta.......)

Last edited by ankur29 on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:10 AM
ankur29
ankur

how many times is spidey faster , not more agile or greater reflexes?

i mean running speed conisder cap can do 60mph
and rhino 100mph

Last edited by ankur29 on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:11 AM