KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Judgment of Celestial

The Judgment of Celestial
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

"What do you mean," Brad asked, clearly perturbed. "We came all this way just to hide from some random beast? What if it's some how connected to the witch. And I've been working on my Celestial. I can regenerate it back faster after it has been drained or depleted."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 11:57 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
"What do you mean," Brad asked, clearly perturbed. "We came all this way just to hide from some random beast? What if it's some how connected to the witch. And I've been working on my Celestial. I can regenerate it back faster after it has been drained or depleted."

"You cannot live without Celestial; it is the force that gives all things life. If that beast does drain you of your Celestial you will cease to be. Besides it takes four hours to replenish what you have lost," Cecil replied. "And to attack a beast that is unknown to myself and Master Locke is suicide. We must gather as much information on the beast before making an attack."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Alright...another bump. So I guess I should just ask Ush to close this down. I'll try to get Shadows in the Sun started...)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:18 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed on request.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote