KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Judgment of Celestial

The Judgment of Celestial
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

"Hey, that's what healers are for. Now before we get started, is there something that you should maybe tell me. Like do you have any dark secrets that I should know about to prevent myself from getting into dangerous situations before the exams even start," Brad asked, once again shooting off at the mouth. He was walking away and waving at Dimitri and Jack.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 04:37 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Umm... let's see. I haven't done anything horrible in a while, except kill a bandit that attacked me," Ranier answered. He was repressing the memory of his family's death. Ranier had managed to convince himself that his family was killed in a raid by bandits.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 04:46 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Cynicism
Saint Cynicism

As he passed by the gardens on his way back to the dormitories, he happened upon one of his classmates that had been noticably absent from the little lecture they'd just walked away from. He could actually remember her name with relative ease, as it was rather short, and decided to do his good deed for the day and inform her of just what she'd missed in class.

"Didn't miss much this time around, Eve, but it would be wise not to skip any more classes. We apparently have written exams coming up to place us into groups for our field exams..." he said admonishingly, though he didn't try to sound terribly judgemental; he'd leave that to the instructors.

"Get yourself killed during the field exams because you're unprepared, and you're likely to break the hearts of more than a few students around here. You'll probably meet them soon enough too, there's a festival coming up. Soon all the young lads will come calling; yearning for some female companionship for a night of cheap entertainment and meaningless celebration..."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 04:57 PM
Saint Cynicism is currently offline Click here to Send Saint Cynicism a Private Message Find more posts by Saint Cynicism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

Eve raised an eyebrow at Dimitri but just smiled anyway "Thanks for letting me know, I do pity the person that will be stuck with me though, I tend to wander off on my own most the time" She said with a small laugh. She readjusted her small bag that had her sketchbook in it, but when she did her sketchbook fell out and opened to the drawing she just did.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 05:09 PM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Cynicism
Saint Cynicism

"Thanks for letting me know, I do pity the person that will be stuck with me though, I tend to wander off on my own most the time"

"Since when is that a bad trait to possess? I do it all the time, I can't stand being around too many people at once... I feel compelled to pay attention to all of them, and converse with each out of courtesy. As a result it makes it rather difficult to immerse myself in my own thoughts for a moment of peace."

Perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut about that last part, as he found a moment of peace soon enough; in the form of the awkward silence that followed after her sketchbook fell open on the ground. He was quick to figure out who the taller male figure in the drawing was, though made no immediate mention of it, instead doing the polite thing and picking the sketchbook up off the ground, closing it immediately rather than looking through the rest of it, and handing it back to Eve.

"I think you need a new bag, Eve..." he said casually, then proceeded to correct one detail he'd noticed in the drawing. "And for future reference, I would not give you a rose, but a tulip. I don't consider giving someone a flower that can prick their fingers with thorns as a very appropriate sign of affection. Tulips are still suitably beautiful, and wouldn't mar your fingertips."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 05:34 PM
Saint Cynicism is currently offline Click here to Send Saint Cynicism a Private Message Find more posts by Saint Cynicism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

Eve turned her face away to hide the blush and took her sketchbook back. "Uh, thanks" she put her sketchbook back in her bag and turned to him again with a smile glad that he didnt look further into her sketchbook, that would be basically looking into her past thoughts.

Then she remembered his comment about the rose "I only drew a rose because that was where I was hiding" she gave a small smile "I actually favor orchids"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 05:59 PM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Cynicism
Saint Cynicism

"I only drew a rose because that was where I was hiding. I actually favor orchids"

"I see...I'll have to remember that. If we both pass our exams, I might have to go about finding some for you," he responded, managing a slight smile before it was soon replaced by the usual melancholy expression he tended to wear most frequently.

"Perhaps sooner, if I'm ever convinced I'm suitably prepared for the exams..." he continued musingly, before deciding it was best he take his leave. She was attractive, but he didn't want any distractions interfering with his preparations for the field exams.

"Though I must be off, I need to keep up with my training. If you're interested in practicing your own swordsmanship, you are of course welcome to join me..."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:18 PM
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

Eve gave a smirk "Sure, I could always go for some practice" she said as she put a hand on her katana "Plus I could also practice a new technique I havent shown anyone else, lucky you" she said with a small laugh. 'Who am I kidding, he will probably kick my butt before I can even attempt to flow my magic into my blade' she thougth suddenly as she turned her face away "But I dont want to intrude on your practicing"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:22 PM
Saint Cynicism
Saint Cynicism

Sure, I could always go for some practice. Plus I could also practice a new technique I havent shown anyone else, lucky you"

"Just don't give me any mortal wounds, I'd rather not be forced to serve as practice for the healer in the class. If you can promise me that much, I shall promise the same..." Dimitri replied, "Besides, sooner I learn how to defend against your new technique, the better prepared I'll be for the upcoming test of merit."

"But I dont want to intrude on your practicing"

"Nonsense. If anything, it can be my way of ensuring you get as prepared as possible for the exams," he assured her, also making it quite plain that after she'd expressed her interest already; he wouldn't be accepting 'no' as an answer...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:43 PM
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

Eve smiled as she turned back to him "Alrighty then" she gave a smirk "Lead the way" 'Should I practice fire or Ice' she started to think of which element to use in the upcoming spar with Dimitri, she smiled 'I should try both and see what happens'

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 07:00 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Vraya de la Signora
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 142
Weapon of Choice: bo staff
Home: Hena
Class: Light Aura
Dislikes: Darkness, evil, people who make fun of him for his last name
Bio: Vraya was born directly under a special star sign known as the lady, charge of the warrior. It was this that gave him his last name. Though those born under the sign of the lady are naturally more patient and likeable than others, it was still rather embarrassing to have the name. Either way, since he was born on such a special night, he is considered holy, and the council decided that he should be taught the magics of restoration to cure people, and alteration to shield himself and others from danger.
He was taken from his parents under the king by the court mage, and raised to be something of a shaman. His star symbol has lived up to what was predicted. He is handsome,smart, patient, and likeable. He goes to see his parents every week and has cured his father's heart failures multiple times to the amazement of the people. He is as close to Hena as a savior would be and it will take some work to get him to leave.

I got everything!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 01:12 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sebastian awakens, on the bench feeling is bottom asleep. He gets up and checks the time by lifting his wrist infront of his face and finds out it is 6 PM. He widens his eyes and runs to the left where his home is to go study and train. He knew he did not have much to do tommorow so he will take the time to train.

Sebastian: Damn, at least it is not 8. Imagine that!

Sebastian kept running. He stops and remembers about his book. He runs back to go get it from the bench, picks it up, and keeps going to exit Bulma Academy and on his way home. The sky was dark blue and knew tht it is pretty dangerous to be outside in Terbium late at 9 PM so fortunantely, it was 6.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 01:51 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ I'll sign up tomorrow or tonight...^.^ }

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 02:27 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Can't wait! smile)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 02:53 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Vraya lay asleep in a downy bed. He had been up almost all the way through the night being taught about making shield enchantments to protect yourself when you got in a bit of trouble. It was six in the morning when Elphir, the court mage busted in to the room.
"Wake Up! Wake Up! Breakfast is ready." the tattered, skinnny old man said running towards Vraya. Vraya groaned and rolled over so his face was facing the wall as he whispered a barrier incantation. Elphir rushed towards the bed, and then, with a satisfying "thunk" hit the invisible barrier. Vraya smiled beneath the covers. Elphir stood up and brushed off the wrinkles in his robe. "Don't you use magic on me," he said with a flick of his wand. A snapper (magical creature. Incredibly cute, but with strong jaws) appeared inside the covers of the bed and bit Vraya right on the ass. "Ouch!" he screamed as he jumped up and ran over to the wall. Elphir gave another flick of his wand and the snapper disappeared. He turned and looked at Vraya who looked quite resentful and grumpy to boot.
"Well, sorry," Elphir said. "I had to get you up somehow."
"What's so important anyways, the servants don't even start on breakfast until nine!" Vraya said angrily.
"Yes, but while we are waiting, surely we can study the alchemical properties of what we are going to be eating."
Vraya yawned.
"Always magic, isn't it. Can't we ever concentrate on anything but magic?"
Elphir walked closer to Vraya, his eyebrows arched.
"Magic is the only thing that seperates us from being the farming, greathammer-wielding, barbarian mountain peoples out there in the village. We are the chosen. Without us, Heda wouldn't even exist!" He whispered angrily. Vraya sighed and walked out behind Elphir to study the "alchemical properties" of the day.

I got everything!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 02:58 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(I won't bother with an OCC thread. Maybe if this RPG gets bigger. But the first "info" you may need will be Wednesday)

Jack headed to the training center which offered so many different ways to get one's physical body trained and prepared. Jack started by just lifting weights to get into the zone. Jack didn't take his sword, Saigon with him since he saw no needed to practice his swordsmanship.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 05:50 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I will post here tomorrow. A little busy today.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 09:21 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Okay, look forward to your post)

Jack went to the garden with his keyboard and notebook. Jack was hard at work trying to write a song but was trying to keep up with his studies and training. Jack started to play the intro to the song he wrote called Shout. The intro started slow but quickly built up the pace. Jack started to sing ten seconds into it:

I'm not perfect but I do my best just to make it through the day
Always working night and day just enough to keep me on my way
Always living for the moment never caring what was above
Heading to nowhere never knowing about my Savior's love

The upbeat song echoed throughout the garden. Jack played the keyboard with the up most skill. Jack stopped playing and started to change, remove, and add lyrics to the song to try to make it sound even better. He was also trying to find at least two guitarist (acoustic and electric) and a drummer. But Jack needed to keep focused on the upcoming Field Exams...that was his top priority. Jack started in on the second verse skipping the chorus just to hear what that verse would sound like and if it needed anything added or removed:

I'm not great but I do my part just to make it through the night
I'll do my best to get the job done but I doubt I'll do it right.

Jack stopped again seeing that something was missing with the second line. He pondered for a moment wondering what he could add.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Sep 4th, 2007 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 06:48 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"doubting is the first step to failure" andrew commented..he was standing behind jack, leaning on his enormous hammer..

"I'll do my best to get the job done and i hope i'll do it right"

"not bad" andrew pondered, standing up properly and scratching his back with his weapon, and privately congratulating himself..he wasn't much of a music buff, but he did like to hear some of jacks works..
"not that im asking you to stop, but shouldn't you be getting ready for the trials??"

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 4th, 2007 at 11:09 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 11:07 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sebastian was on his front yard behind iron barred gates. He was in a ninjitsu position for a long time, holding his arms out in the right positions and stands in the correct manner. Sebastian had his eyes closed, relaxing his tense muscles and his inner mind, letting all thoughts go. He then open his eyes, quickly drew his sword almost as fast as the speed of sound. He held it out, able to hear many sounds within miles away. Conversations, birds chirping, grass swaying, and steps.

He then acted by swinging wildly as he runs forward and then threw the sword into the air and then did a whirlwind kick using horizontal perpetual motion that he uses on manipulated gravity and then landed, with his foot out.He had his head down as he awaits the sword to fall onto his foot. He kicked the sword up and caught it. Sebastian stood, and puts his sword away. The Katana can wait.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 08:06 PM