KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?

Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?
Started by: Quiero Mota

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Unlike the OT ships, the PT had beauty and the speed to augment the coolness. Orale!

Once we start getting into the Clone Wars at the end of AOTC and most of the ships in ROTS, I agree with you.

Prior to that...well...they just look unused and decorative. Decorative = lame! If they can be put to good use, good, but the way the N-1 Starfighters look in the hangar...it looks like they've been sitting for a LONG time...

Whereas most of the ships in ROTS and the entire OT look like they've seen some hard action.

And the Falcon was faster than most of the PT ships, methinks, if not more maneuverable.

And no, the Y-Wing does not look grand...it's rather ugly...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:15 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Captain REX
Decorative = lame! If they can be put to good use, good, but the way the N-1 Starfighters look in the hangar...it looks like they've been sitting for a LONG time...

I disagree homes, I have 3 rides myself, and all have a highly reflective coat due to the frequent care I give them....and I drive them ALL THE TIME. The N-1's candycane finish tells me that the pilot is a proud owner who frequently services her appearence, ese. A great paint job, buff job and wax job, does not by ANY MEANS indicate that the vehicle is a showboat with no funtionability.

I venture to say the beat-up look actually fit the Falcon, cuz it seemed to be a reliable workhorse designed for such a life, like a GMC Sierra or a Ford F-150.

I'll admit that the Queen's ship was primarily luxury....all-show, no-go. You could equate it to a Cadillac Coupe Deville.

...and along with the Y-Wing, Jabba's barge is another ugly peice of shit!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Cascador
Do ships count?

Super Star Destroyer! It RULEZ, MAN!

Yeah, that thing was like a city!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spekdah
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Jabbas Sail Barge, man, that thing would be so cool to take on a piss- drinking tour, Imagine an endless party cruising around , parking up. would be frikken handy for surfing as well. Man, Princess Leia shouldve stuck around and paaaaaarrtayyy!!! with Jabba and the boys before killing him. Although the prospect of a very drunk large well-hung slug sliding into yer butt is probably more than ample enough deterent

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:39 AM
Click here to Send spekdah a Private Message Find more posts by spekdah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Note: While this thread is talking about the vehicles from the films, I'm happy for it to stay in this forum.

Mech

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 10:14 AM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

To hell with all those!Cliegg's Hover chair is the way to go!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 11:15 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

The Falconlove

It aint ugly, you're all just non believers mad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 11:56 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I like the SSD the Death Star and the AT-AT

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:44 PM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

grey and ugly? i prefer the runned down look myself, homes!wink as much as the new vehicles are refreshing to look at

Last edited by Stun on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:10 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

gotta say falcon or damn near any of them pod racers....lukes speeder doesnt hold up to his dads racer!...lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ima guy X-wing/Falcon kind of guy.... smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 04:08 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

My favorites are the Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, ATAT, and the Gunship

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This is tough...there are so many... I'd have to go with the Naboo N-1, AT-TE, Imperator Class Star Destoyer, LAAT, and the Delta7 Jedi Starfighters.

Throw in the TIE and X-wing too. Guess thats really not a short list, but i think its a good one. I like too many to decide.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I like the Correlian class Duckmobile.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:13 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

i love Jedi Starfighters and Maul's speeder.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:35 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

X-Wing by a mile.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A-wings are neat too. No armour, but damn they're fast.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Along with color and texture, body shape and body charactaristics are a major contributing factor to looks. Just like a woman, a vehicle should have a sleek body and gentle curves that your eye just wants to follow! Orale! IMO, sharp angles and flat surfaces detract from a vehcle's looks. If it has the aerodynamics of a brick, then I sure wouldn't wanna own it.

I would like the Falcon more, if it didn't have those square-shaped mandibles. Those Clone Transports that rescued the Jedi in Episode II have gotta be slower than hell in atmosphere....they were the shape of a box.

I think Count Dooku has good taste. I like his bike the best, but I would make it gold or silver. And that thing with a sail was so unique, it was just a wonder on its own.

Last edited by Quiero Mota on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 01:49 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

The Slave I

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mechmoggy
Note: While this thread is talking about the vehicles from the films, I'm happy for it to stay in this forum.

Mech

I like the Seismic Tank.

OH! That wasn't in the Movies!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:09 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote