KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?

Your Favorite Star Wars Vehicle?
Started by: Quiero Mota

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willman
Commander Keen FTW

the turbo tank is pretty awesome, i mean that thing has an endless list of weapons...

Heavy laser cannon turret, rapid repeating laser cannon, 2 medium laser cannons; 2 twin blaster cannons; 2 rocket/grenade launchers.

then theres its size...

49.4 meters long; 30.4 meters tall (with mast)

and it was made in Kuat Drive Yards (which sound cool)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 12:28 PM
Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VIDEODROME

The Imperial Shuttlecraft

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:12 PM
Click here to Send VIDEODROME a Private Message Find more posts by VIDEODROME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

what, that horrible thing with the folding wings? no way

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:15 PM
Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VIDEODROME

Yup. If it's good enough for Darth Vader it's good enough for me.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:21 PM
Click here to Send VIDEODROME a Private Message Find more posts by VIDEODROME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Slave 1 (no doubt)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 04:56 PM
Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
general_lloyd

my favorite ground tank the turbo tank(oveously)
my favorite space thing has to be the Arc 170
but slave 1 and the imperial shuttle just r sooo ugly!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:37 PM
Click here to Send general_lloyd a Private Message Find more posts by general_lloyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 09:19 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

The Falcon...all the way. How can you get a better ship than that? then after that I'd say the Emporer's Shuttle in ROTS. Much like the Tyderian, only without the top fin. DOPENESS. But the Falcon is the BEST EVER!!!

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The prequel trilogy to the original trilogy show evolution of design, from fanciful to more industrial and worklike. We've seen that change in architecture in the past two centuries, where engineering has become more prominent that aesthetics. The film saga underscores this, to show time passing. Plus, the Rebel Alliance was always on the run, getting used equipment and fighters, which led to the grittier, more used look.
That look was revolutionary then; spaceships prior to ANH always looked sterile, not lived in.
I grew up with the original trilogy, so I am partial to the Hoth Snowspeeders (they make a great entrance across the screen), plus the X-Wing and B-Wing fighters. The prequel trilogy, I really like the Jedi Starfighters from ROTS; and the Naboo diplomatic cruiser from AOTC, with that huge wingspan.
Those corellian ships - Han's and Dash Rendar's - how hard could they be to manuver with the cockpit planted on one side of the ship?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:21 AM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chinabing

The falcon looks like a fat hamburger. But it's got great doors, a great interior, (Thanks, Mr. Boorman), and it's awesome when Han runs in and says "Chewie get us out of here! The x-wings were cool, and so were the y-wings. Luke's landspeeder is wonderful.

Queen Amidala's starship is awesome. I also like the Naboo fighter and the trade federation ships. When the core ship falls in AOTC it's awesome. The Republic Gunship is great too. Some of the vehicles were on screen too briefly to get attached to them.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:41 AM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
The Falcon...all the way. How can you get a better ship than that? then after that I'd say the Emporer's Shuttle in ROTS. Much like the Tyderian, only without the top fin. DOPENESS. But the Falcon is the BEST EVER!!!

The Falcon has superb performance, but its uglier than shit!

"What a piece of junk!"- Luke

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by chinabing
The falcon looks like a fat hamburger.

laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:46 AM
Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
general_lloyd

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:08 PM
Click here to Send general_lloyd a Private Message Find more posts by general_lloyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Am I the only one who says the Falcon is the greatest ship?

No I also say the Falcon is the greatest ship. cool

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

arc clone fighters are the bomb

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:42 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote