KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » I hate Hairy Pooper because

I hate Hairy Pooper because
Started by: HairyPooper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drunk_nazgul
obscure

okay, I'm a Christian and I read Harry Potter.

All of my Christian friends do. We're not all the same. that is the worst label you can use. Christianity is a widely practiced religion and you guys are labeling half of the world.

Just so I won't be turning this into a religion thread, I don't think that Hairy Pooper dude read the books, else he'd have better grammar and more language skills.
What an idiot.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:12 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
okay, I'm a Christian and I read Harry Potter.

All of my Christian friends do. We're not all the same. that is the worst label you can use. Christianity is a widely practiced religion and you guys are labeling half of the world.

Just so I won't be turning this into a religion thread, I don't think that Hairy Pooper dude read the books, else he'd have better grammar and more language skills.
What an idiot.
When I see good christians or anyone good from any religion, then I will change my view. But I can say one thing, Hairy Pooper ain't helping.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:22 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Re: Re: I hate Hairy Pooper because

Originally posted by Rapscallion
"Harry Pooper?" Wow. You sure are clever. I wish I had a way with words like you do.

Hairy Pooper. Hes a stupid Jehova that HairyPooper is

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:34 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

No member bashing guys!

But I'm a Christian too and I read the books. And you're right, nowhere in the books do they mention the devil, worship of the devil or anything like that. Many people confuse the fact that it's about magic to the old sterotypes of witchcraft. Just the word "witchcraft" itself already has a negative meaning in our society. The sterotypes of devil worshipping, seances, calling up of evil spirits and things like that.....and Harry Potter is nowwhere near that.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:41 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

No, really he is

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:48 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

I like christians.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:49 PM
Rapscallion

i like america

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:50 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

i like america
Why?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:02 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Originally posted by The Phantom
Why?

no expression

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:57 PM
Rapscallion

Originally posted by The Phantom
Why?

because george bush kicks ass!! Yeah!!! Watch out for number one!!!!!

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:38 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

I desperately hope you caught the sarcasm in that last post. I'm really not a very big fan of invading other countries that had very little if anything to do with 9/11, then lying to the american people about why you went to war, then make jokes about the WMD's that you never found while there are still soldiers dying, trying to find the WMD's that you admit don't exhist. I do like america though. Not so much George even though he 's so darn good-looking. smile (more sarcasm)

Oh and to stay on topic. I love harry potter!!(almost as much as I love america)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:44 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by rickyduck
no expression
Gotta agree with me here. I am an American... I hate America... but I like living here!
because george bush kicks ass!! Yeah!!! Watch out for number one!!!!!

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!
*pulls out knife* Someone say Bush?
I desperately hope you caught the sarcasm in that last post. I'm really not a very big fan of invading other countries that had very little if anything to do with 9/11, then lying to the american people about why you went to war, then make jokes about the WMD's that you never found while there are still soldiers dying, trying to find the WMD's that you admit don't exhist. I do like america though. Not so much George even though he 's so darn good-looking. smile (more sarcasm)

Oh and to stay on topic. I love harry potter!!(almost as much as I love america)
I'm so lost....

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:37 AM
Rapscallion

it's easy to feel lost when you've got Bush for a president.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:03 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

it's easy to feel lost when you've got Bush for a president.
So true.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:50 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

qui(praticing for when i move to france. Im sick of war mongering anglophiles (second paragraph))

Back on topic, why do Cristian fundamentalists ruiln all the fun?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:49 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Re: I hate Hairy Pooper because

Originally posted by HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

You are a complete and utter fool.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:08 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

Re: I hate Hairy Pooper because

Originally posted by HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

how many times do you need to tell us that? i've counted ... so far i've found three of your threads that all mean exactly the same thing ... jeez ... want me to buy you a life? and where in the harry potter books did they say that the devil rocks? where? nowhere, so dont go making up shyt like that please because nobody needs it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:43 AM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

I don't actually like the Harry Potter books myself. Not for the same reason however. I just think that they are some of the most overrated books in history. They aren't horrible, but the way people go on about them you'd think that they were the best books ever written or something. J.K. Rowling is a decent writer, but she's no Orwell or Steinbeck or anything. And I have a question (I'm just curious): would you Harry Potter fans read any other J.K. Rowling books that aren't about Harry Potter?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:44 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

i'm not a Harry Potter fan either ... but sure... if she wrote any other books i'd read them!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:11 AM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by katie_girl09
I don't actually like the Harry Potter books myself. Not for the same reason however. I just think that they are some of the most overrated books in history. They aren't horrible, but the way people go on about them you'd think that they were the best books ever written or something. J.K. Rowling is a decent writer, but she's no Orwell or Steinbeck or anything. And I have a question (I'm just curious): would you Harry Potter fans read any other J.K. Rowling books that aren't about Harry Potter?
Sure if they were books that catch my interest. If it's a fantasy, I'd read it. Fantasy is the only genre I read.... well, there are a few select books I read that aren't but yea.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:18 AM