KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Round 2!!! THE ULTIMATE SPIDEY SIGNITURE

Who has the ULTIMATE sig...?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Evil SeeD 7 18.92%
Spideys Sister 7 18.92%
chucktaylor 1 2.70%
Paola 7 18.92%
H.S.6 10 27.03%
Drache53 1 2.70%
Doc Ock 2 5.41%
Silverstein 0 0%
NoFate007 2 5.41%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Round 2!!! THE ULTIMATE SPIDEY SIGNITURE
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Sorry Paola, I forgot to tell you I opened round 2, Well I suppose I won the last one seeing as I got the most votes, but it looks like your kicking some but in this one wink

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 09:10 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pacmaniac
sneaky. i spose everyone whos takin part is. how long did ur sig take, poala? and do you get your name from paola who does the weather on channel nine on the fast show?

dunno how long it took, Lana made it

and Paola is my real name.... not poala roll eyes (sarcastic)

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:31 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Sorry Paola, I forgot to tell you I opened round 2, Well I suppose I won the last one seeing as I got the most votes, but it looks like your kicking some but in this one wink

and if you won the last one, why in the world you included yourself in this one? isn't that unfair?

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:34 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Paola
and if you won the last one, why in the world you included yourself in this one? isn't that unfair?

Of course not. Let him win again. ninja stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:23 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Of course not. Let him win again. ninja stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing laughing (thats to H.S.6)

and to Paola, I'm in this one cause the top 5 people from the last one are in this one also, I said the top 5 would move into this final with the other realy good sigs, I won it so I got a place in this one wink.. Even though you have quit the lead right now wink

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:15 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

oh yes, neon spidey is back. this got a 10 (i know, i know) on the sig rate forum, and teh loz one got a measly 1.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:09 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

OK .. your weird.. Anyways KEEP VOTING smile smile smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:56 PM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Guys i know i shudnt do this but can sum1 help me compress my sig cos it wnt let me upload it on cos its too large or sumthing and i dnt no how to reduce the space without reducing the size. thanks.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:45 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

okay, upload it and ill try.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:56 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Who's bad and in the lead! Happy Dance I'd like to thank my friend on KMC and Spidey for being so kick ass....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:04 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Don't get to cocky yet .. Looks like Paola is tied with you.. and others are creeping up.. ....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:01 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

*holds breath with exitment* when is this gonna end?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 08:10 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Don't get to cocky yet .. Looks like Paola is tied with you.. and others are creeping up.. ....
Yeah cause if I stay in the lead and win she'd ban me. And I know you guys will miss the imature 14 year old sister of Spider-Man.(I have Stan Lee's number. SS will be real!)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 02:02 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

HAHA, lol.. I wonder ...couldnt paola vote more than once for herself?? Can she edit these polls....lol..that would be funny if she could....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:31 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Oh sweat. Don't give ideas....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:57 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Haha, !!!! don't get any ideas Paola!!! haha laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:35 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

...silence. she could drop both our names. I voted for my self and if I could have H.S.6 his sig rocks.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 04:09 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Yes his sig does rock... He also made my sig big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:06 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Damn he's good. Thanks to Amity75 I've gotten this far...he'd be tied too if he were here. Who liked his Spidey sig.( I don't know if he still has it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:09 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

i dont remeber him

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:34 PM