KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Dumbledore /Voldermort relation

Dumbledore /Voldermort relation
Started by: Unicor777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Dumbledore /Voldermort relation

Why? Do you think it was coincendal that DD was the one discovering Voldy? How about their relation? How much they hate or love eachother. Because from what we read every time when they meet, its like old friends meetig??? or?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:32 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dagurlhoolived

i was just scanning the threads, but yours caught my eye, i have always wondered about this.. do u have any theories?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:11 AM
dagurlhoolived is currently offline Click here to Send dagurlhoolived a Private Message Find more posts by dagurlhoolived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

DD IS Voldy!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:33 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

There HAS to be a twist about the DD/ VM relationship! There HAS to be!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:33 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
There HAS to be a twist about the DD/ VM relationship! There HAS to be!
No double posting.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:01 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dagurlhoolived

of course there is, but does anyone have any ideas?? i think somehow they are blood related....

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:45 AM
dagurlhoolived is currently offline Click here to Send dagurlhoolived a Private Message Find more posts by dagurlhoolived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

"So, this shall be our final duel, Voldemort..."
"Aww... but uncle Alby...!"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:50 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Phucked up Ship laughing out loud

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:44 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:49 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Is that Lois from Superman Returns??? She is so HOT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:49 AM
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

So entirely off-topic it's not even funny.no expression

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 04:01 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

it was not. from smallville

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 04:29 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

She's hot either way... but can't beat my beloved Famke Janssen alias jean gray alias the good woman from Goldeneye

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:17 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

it says in The Goblet of Fire that when Harry told Dumbledore about voldemort coming back to power, there was a glint of triumph in Dumbledore's eye for a second...................

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Well my theory goes like this; Voldermort is Dumbledore's bigest failure, from best student he failed in Dumbledore's eyes. What Harry represents now in Dumbeldore's eyes, used to be Voldermort in the past. I'm surre that DD guided him though the world of magic, it was he who went to seek for him, right? So the protective attitude that we see towards HP was the same towards Tom Riddle. But, where did DD failed? How come he was not able to see the evil? simply, because he loved him as much as he loves Harry now.

We have seen that DD showed and explained to Harry things that the other students can only imagine. It was the same with Tom. That can be the reaosn why DD is so selective as to what should be revealed to Harry. He is afraid of another failure. And I'm surre that neither of them has the strenght to kill the other. How else do you explain sending Draco for that. Don't you think the Tom could have attacked him? Like he does to the other? As evil as he is, he has no 'heart' (i'm not surre thats the right word) to kill Dumbledore.

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:04 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

so what you think?

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 08:50 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm inclined to agree with you smile except the part where you said Dumbedore loving people was a weakness. Its actually his strongest power yes It's what makes him even more powerful than Voldemort yes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 12:50 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

well, thats an interesting theory you got there, it makes sence, but Dumbledore being who he is, makes him lonelly outthere, very much predictable, maybe I expressed wrongly, instead of weakness, that feature of him makes him vulnerable

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:59 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by Unicor777
well, thats an interesting theory you got there, it makes sence, but Dumbledore being who he is, makes him lonelly outthere, very much predictable, maybe I expressed wrongly, instead of weakness, that feature of him makes him vulnerable

I generally dont post in here but i like your theory. As of that comment, Harry only survived Vold's initial attack when he was a baby because of his mothers sacrafice and he was sheilded by "love." Do you think DD's sacrifice will sheild harry from the next attack or is that reading into it too much?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:35 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

This isn't going to happen, but It's kind of funny.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:47 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote