KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Dumbledore /Voldermort relation

Dumbledore /Voldermort relation
Started by: Unicor777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pixie1

Ddor didn't sacrifice him self for harry
Ddor only chose not to let harry get involved in a fight that wasn't his
Ddor knew he could talk draco out of it he just wasn't counting on snape
Ddor just protected harry from himself it was never meant as a sacrifice

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 05:56 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Er..Dumbledore is older than both Tom riddle Sr. and Merope Gaunt. There is no relation whatsoever.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:36 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tabby999
I generally dont post in here but i like your theory. As of that comment, Harry only survived Vold's initial attack when he was a baby because of his mothers sacrafice and he was sheilded by "love." Do you think DD's sacrifice will sheild harry from the next attack or is that reading into it too much?

Well I don't know about that but I'm more inclined to think that DDs death will give Harry sort of a weapon in his hands, there must be a good reason, or llets say a strong reason, why DD sacrificed him like that. RE-reading the chapter where he is killed one can easelly understand that he was in control of the situation.

So, IF this theory is remotelly close to any hints or direction towards where JK rowling might take us in her new book, then for surre, there is a big suprize waiting for Lord Voldermort. As for RAB, the message addressed to him, I'm surre was left there just to consfuse him, to distract his attention. RAB must be something that they both know.

The relation, as I said above, they are quite close, VV can be DDs greatest failure. We all learn, and DD learned a leasson just before he had to make that sacrifise

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Last edited by Unicor777 on Jan 26th, 2007 at 08:54 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 08:50 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote