KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » DigiMark's Gallery

DigiMark's Gallery
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

your sigs rule!!!!!!!!!! I am awe stricken!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 07:06 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks outtard!

This one was a whim that took me a couple minutes....the image just seemed amusing enough to turn into a sig. I've been REALLY lazy though about making avys all the time....I never feel compelled to make something that matches. Meh.

Attachment: plasticman.jpg
This has been downloaded 181 time(s).

Last edited by Digi on Feb 25th, 2006 at 06:12 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol digi git good

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:09 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Sometimes you see an image and just have to use it. laughing out loud

# 39

Attachment: mustache.jpg
This has been downloaded 188 time(s).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:18 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Current sig duel. And I love FFVII!

This is the full-sized version. I had to slim it down some when I entered it to meet the duel requirements.

Attachment: ffvii1.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:44 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

thats really nicethumb up

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:16 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I just got a (working) scanner. And I also downloaded Dogwaffle (thanks to Lana for posting the link in the resources thread) for some possible painting-style sigs. Between the two of those and my current prowess in GIMP, I'm hoping to start being more creative with my sigs. Less output maybe, but more quality. Animation is still a cruel mistress, but I do what I can.

I've also started making logos and such for various projects in classes that I have. And I might even be making some logos for my older brother's fledgeling (sic?) company soon....a 21st century style arcade, complete with linked console systems, an "exercise room" (think DDR-style stuff) and a full array of games for any platform. He's not sure if he'll actually do it (still working out business models at this point) but if I can make him logos, more sweetness points for me.

In any case, sig-making has opened up to more opportunities for me, and I'll doubtless find others. My thanks to Lana for everything she does with these forums, and to DW for getting good so fast in gimp that I was inspired to try it.

-DM smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:17 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

An early foray into Dogwaffle...I'm aware that my sigs might get slightly worse before they get better, but I'm beginning to see that Dogwaffle might be great for backgrounds (but little else...I still did the render and text in Gimp).

The bush-tree thing on the right is fun...the rest is basically just experimentation. And the text is still sub-par (one of my weaknesses as a sig-maker)...working on it though. smile

Attachment: dog1.jpg
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:31 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Background in Dogwaffle. Everything else in Gimp. I love the render....

Attachment: dog2.jpg
This has been downloaded 166 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:13 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Tee-hee! Dogwaffle's fun. So much for less output. smile

Lana will enjoy this one...Dogwaffle forces me to get in touch with my feminine sig-making attributes. I'm happy I was able to get the "sitting by the waterside" look for the one fairy.

The setting is partially inspired by Bob Ross...the afro-ed nice-guy painter that pretty much only does landscapes and nature and such. He's dead now sad but PBS still plays him in the afternoons.

Attachment: dog3.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

Last edited by Digi on Mar 2nd, 2006 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 03:12 AM
Peach
mordrem

Faeries eek!

I adore fantasy art, and anything with fae in it big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 03:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I downloaded Dogwaffle (thanks to Lana for posting the link in the resources thread)

You act as if Lana wasted 3 Minutes looking up More Graphics programs.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:02 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Made some request rules....figured I'd join the party since everyone else has one. Mainly I thought the background looked cool, but it was too big to use for a sig.

[IMG]http://(please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

Last edited by Digi on Mar 4th, 2006 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:14 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Oh and my most recent duel (vs. Shinobi).

Attachment: dog5.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:19 AM
Peach
mordrem

Cute doggie eek!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Lana
Cute doggie eek!

Thanks. I was basically just too lazy to make a real one. If I ever start taking requests I'll have to re-do it (and make it nicer, since that took me all of half-a-yawn to make)....but for now, I like my minimalist parody of others' rule images.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:26 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

A desktop-sized background in Dogwaffle (with a little help from GIMP). The colors weren't meshing when I tried a more realistic approach so I turned it into an alien-looking landscape...I like the result.

[IMG]http://(please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:45 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Back to sig-making.

And yes, that's me in this one....Halloween costume from last year of The Doctor from Wildstorm Comics. Dorky as hell, yes, but also fun. smile

Attachment: doctor2.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Attachment: champloo2.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:49 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Back to sig-making.

And yes, that's me in this one....Halloween costume from last year of The Doctor from Wildstorm Comics. Dorky as hell, yes, but also fun. smile

Hey, dorkiness rocks.

I make and dress up in costumes from anime and games all the time....I've won awards, even big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:12 AM