KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NHL discussion thread

NHL discussion thread
Started by: Anth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I know. My hometown of Guelph has an OHL team and I used to go the arena every 2 weeks or so to see a game (6 bucks per ticket). I wondered who used to play on the teams I used to watch and where they went. That site is perfect for that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:58 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im really impressed by Kopitar's performence throughout every game. thumb up

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 11:18 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I know. My hometown of Guelph has an OHL team and I used to go the arena every 2 weeks or so to see a game (6 bucks per ticket). I wondered who used to play on the teams I used to watch and where they went. That site is perfect for that.

I really loved Danny Paille from Guelph. I hope he gets a good chance in the NHL this year because he is a good two way player and good teammate.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:41 AM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah he is.

We'll see.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:28 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Kings lost sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 06:34 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Bump.

Three topics:

- Playoffs. Go.

- Wayne Gretzky isn't the greatest player of all-time. Mario Lemieux is. Fight me.

- I...I don't have a 3rd topic.

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 06:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Digi
Bump.

Three topics:

- Playoffs. Go.

- Wayne Gretzky isn't the greatest player of all-time. Mario Lemieux is. Fight me.

I don't think anyone is going to fight you on that one laughing out loud There is no ONE greatest player. There are just great players of their time.

So, who is everyones picks for the playoffs?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 02:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

anyone watching the playoffs?

go habs

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 12:52 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Ludicrous display tonight

Old Post May 6th, 2015 11:49 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Digi
Bump.

Three topics:

- Playoffs. Go.

Mario Lemieux is the single most talented player ever - agreed. Pure talent and skill wise, no one is even close to him.

Wayne Gretzky transcends hockey though. His innate ability to be in the right place at the right time and to make the right play, has never been witnessed and may never be witnessed ever again.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 08:44 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Anyone think ovechkin has a shot at breaking gretzky's goal scoring record??

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 03:11 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I really hope the Sharks can come back and win the cup.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:26 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Not liking what the NHL has done, 24 team playoffs, 1st round pick going to one of the 6 teams that lose in the play in round, playing the finals in Edmonton....but if this is the price to pay to see Colorado Avalanche hoist that cup I guess I'm all in

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2020 02:22 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote