KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Punisher Respect Thread

Punisher Respect Thread
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

anyone read punisher the end...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:04 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Anyone read punisher: the cell...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:45 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

still no respect...anyone see that marv v. punisher thread...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 07:55 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Yeah i did...that sh!t was wack...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 07:56 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

my god they make too many Marv vs. Punisher threads i mean its been done like too many times! Punisher is awesome i didnt get into his stuff for awhile finally one of my friends got me to read some of his he gave me the first punisher issue(not ihs 1st appearance but the first issue) and some other war journals i started to like him for the same reason i like Venom they don't give mercy to people like X-men do they have the guts to do what is necessary. I really like Funeral pyre becauese got to see two awesome people team up also like Batman and punisher but wasnt crazy bout the movies

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:50 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

What happens at the conclusion of Punisher: The End?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:02 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thor Man

Punisher The End Spilers. SUPER SPOILED!

The basic premise of the series is that there has been nuclear war, and The Punisher survived by getting into a shelter at the Maximum Security Prison he was being held in. Upon escaping, he takes a sidekick/accomplice and begins walking across radioactive wasteland. He finally gets to a Bunker in New York, where all of the Richest Men and Women in the world have kept themselves alive, even though they caused the war. And then the Punisher Kills them, despite the fact that they are the LAST people alive on planet earth. It ends with Castle walking out across central park, literally falling apart and burning from Radiation Poisoning, talking to Himself about going to see his family. It is one of the most chilling books you will ever read, and will totally destroy any illusions you have about the Punisher Being a Hero.

:-(

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:26 PM
Thor Man is currently offline Click here to Send Thor Man a Private Message Find more posts by Thor Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

punisher rocks

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 08:36 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

But do you consider him a hero? Or his actions 'heroic'?
I know you believe his method is right. Me - I'm in-between.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 08:38 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

He does heroic things...he protects others...he has characteristics of a hero but he isn't...i don't think what he does is wrong though...he is more successful than any other hero really...and he does things others wish they could do but don't have the balls to...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 08:52 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jgiant
He does heroic things...he protects others...he has characteristics of a hero but he isn't...i don't think what he does is wrong though...he is more successful than any other hero really...and he does things others wish they could do but don't have the balls to...

No they just have different moral beliefs then he does. It has nothing to do with "balls"

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:05 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I personally consider him a villain, but thats just my opinion..............I consider many like wolverine or Deadpool villains.........

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:06 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Black Adam
No they just have different moral beliefs then he does. It has nothing to do with "balls"

I agree

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:07 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

As the decades go by, it's become more fashionable for the Punisher to kill in massive amounts. He originally was more selective; his targets were surgical, to bring down crime systems and families he studied and examined for the weak link.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:17 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Well i think he is a hero he will fight others to do what needs to be done though for instance when he fought Capt. America he was beating him for awhile and then a cop came and told punisher he was under arrest even though he did her job. So he came quietly. He is a good guy but he will do what is necessary

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:18 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Who are you talking about...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:24 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Who are you talking about...

The heroes you said that don't have the balls to do what the punisher does.....

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:31 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

The heroes you said that don't have the balls to do what the punisher does.....
I knew you would say that...funny thing is i didn't mention heros in that statement...i said he more successful than the other heros...i meant people in general...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:35 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I knew you would say that...funny thing is i didn't mention heros in that statement...i said he more successful than the other heros...i meant people in general...

Got confused since you said right after the hero thing

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:38 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Got confused since you said right after the hero thing
My bad

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 11:10 PM