KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate

The Senate
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkadelic

Not that I know of... smile

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:37 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Tell me, Jango, what are your ambitions? What do you hope to acheive? What do you think of AOR?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:39 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

You do not need to know that,I do and that should suffice.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:41 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: I will keep quiet on that for now, but not indifenitely. Don't underestimate my powers, Jango...

Last edited by Mandos on Feb 7th, 2006 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:44 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

That I most certainly do not. But tell me are you threathening me? As a jedi in this time? I wouldn't risk too much. As far as I know the Jedi have practically attacked the Mid-Rim Alliance and ships under its protection.

Mister Meaku Vos is a Jedi of yours is he not?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:48 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Indeed, and he has clearly made a report to me. He was attacked first, I see no harm in defending yourself once in critical situation. But perhaps you can tell me what is Black Sun?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:53 PM
Funkadelic

A criminal organisation led by 12 vigos.

As leader of the Jedi you should know that.

I currently have need of them.

Last edited by Funkadelic on Feb 7th, 2006 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:54 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Exactly, and yet the first thing you said to me when you found out that the Jedi destroyed some of their ship was that it wasn't good for buisness. What buisness should a man of your stature have with these vilains? Corruption has already reached your mind? Was the attack a plot to destroy the Jedi? I will keep myself silenced on that. There is no reasons to tell you more of what I suspect.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:00 PM
Funkadelic

I need them to carry some spice to the Hutts, the Mid-Rim alliance has no need for it. The money is used to build a new spacelane from Coruscant to Corellia.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:04 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: If they are doing buisness with the 'senate', then the Jedi will help too. You wouldn't mind if I was to send one of my subordonates with them, to assure security and... to protect the spices from other criminals?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:06 PM
Funkadelic

No problem at all.

I am willing to accept the Black Sun is a little triggerhappy and attacked mister Meaku Vos. This problem is solved then?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:08 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: It is.

Mandos puts his hand in front of him to handshake.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:11 PM
Funkadelic

Shakes hands with Mandos.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:12 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Then it is decided. The new Jedi knight Meaku Vos will go. I must go for now. I have to meditate. Should take 2 hours. Welcome AOR and I will speak to you later Jango.

Whispers: And be carfeful of the emperor. He hides something.

Mandos slowly leaves the room, his cloak rubbing on the floor.

Last edited by Mandos on Feb 7th, 2006 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:14 PM
King of Blades
The King

AOR passed into the senate along with a current of people. AOR had a thing for being able to mask his force presence, but never anything like this. He was so intricately intertwined with the people that, if not examined by a close eye, could have gone without notice. As he rounded the corner that led down to the archives, he stopped and turned to face the wall. He felt gingerly for any small rupture or detail of difference; and there it was. As he passed his fingers around it, a small shift of wind made him stop.

???: Do you recall how the was made, AOR? *She too was wearing similar robes with a cloth covering her eyes*

AOR: I know not what you mean. *He replied, pushing back down the banner that hid the laceration* I have someone to meet, If you would be so kind, *and with that, she bowed and stepped back into the shadows as Mandos and Jango passed the corner and approached him.* Gentlemen, your trivial political problems are not the reason why I am here. However, as many questions as you would like answered, You will do it with me in GMG's counsel. There is something that concerns both our orders or powers. If you will follow me, *and AOR turned and made his way to the S. Counsellor's chamber.*

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:18 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

quote:
((? What happenend to the meeting with me ? stick out tongue))

((And still you ignore me Gav sad

Well i'll just play as if you are doing that in-game also? that makes sense right?))

Slightly irritated that the chancellor had forgotten his request for an audience Nari cast his mind out through the entire building gently probling minds looking for the grand moff.

Usually he would have refrained from intruding on the chancellors quarters, but as the chancellor had been discourteous to him perhaps it was only fair.

He settled for a compromise. He'd request permission to visit via a force contact. Something rarely done but not exactly concidered rude, nor completely unheard of.

Chancellor he sent You have schedualed a meeting with a representative from the council for now. Would you like me to meet with you in your private chambres or will you be returning to your office?

Not too abrupt he thought, but not giving him a chance to ditch him either. Even Jedi can become disgruntled when stood up.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:01 PM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

As the welcome of AOR has finished, he was shown to his appartement. There, Mandos waited patiently that he came so he had a chance to talk to him.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:25 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Terry picked up the DC - 15 Blaster Rifle from the clone trooper he killed, heaved it to aim at the soldiers, and fired, killing the troops in the matter of seconds. "There he is!" shouted a jedi as they came into theo hanger. "Ahhh.. The Jedi" said Terry.

Terry dropped his DC - 15 Blaster Rifle and took out his DC -15 Blaster Pistol. He aimed it at the jedi which was coming at him. The Jedi Knight seemed sure that he could deflect any hsots that Terry made.

Terry shot 5 shots, each shot aimed so carefully, that the 6th one hit the jedi in his right arm, making him drop his lightsaber.

"See you" said Terry smirking before shooting the jedi in the head.

"What have you done!!" shouted a Jedi Master, coming in after the Jedi Terry killed.

Terry aimed his wrist at the Jedi Master, and pressed something on the wrist. A saber dart came out, the Jedi Master tried to deflect it with his lightsaber, but Terry's dart was saber proof, and just flew throu the saber, hitting the Jedi Master in the throat. The Jedi Master fell on the floor, dead like the other jedi.

"Seems like I'm fully on my own now" said Terry, smiling.

"And thats how I like it" he added.

Terry saw some of the crew still stayed in the ship AOR came from, maybe guarding the ship. He quitely came up to the ship, took out of his mini detanotors. "15 seconds" he muttered, and the mini detonator showed "15..... 14"

He came up to the hanger controls. " The ship in dock 115, beam out" said Terry. The ship lost it's balance in the hanger, and flew out into the city orbit, some of the crew shouting in shock.

" 3... 2... 1..."

The ship blew up, some of it's parts flying to the direction of the hanger, but being reflected by the protective layer in the entrance of the hanger. The other pieces flew down upon the streets, killing some pedestrians, and maybe even hitting some ships on it's way there.

"There ya go"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:23 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Michelle drew her lightsaber, while facing a pork farm controlled by the Bladian Empire.

The bounty hunter, Luna Lovegood (one of the Force-capable dancegirls working for the Rodian Senators), took out her DC-17. Knowing that the only way to get rid of a DC-17-wielding person was to slice his/her gun, thus she did by cutting her arm holding the trigger and then go in for the kill.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:41 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

AOR recieved a com message entailing that a sabateour had destroyed his Lombada. AOR sighed with annoyance, telling them to contact a dispatchment team to pick them up. He began walking towards the Chancellor's Office when he felt a force connection. Trailing it, he found the origin and smiled, severing for a brief second (that could have been mistaken for a trip in concentration) to tell GMG, Answer your persitant little friend. then meet me at mandos'. He turned and headed for the apartment buildings to meet Mandos.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:53 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote