KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Captain America

RESPECT Captain America
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm reading it, trust me. Cap is the man.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:34 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Cap Versus Bp twice.

In their first encounter, Cap obviously gets the better of having BP Knocked down and dazed.
(please log in to view the image)

The Second Fight BP hesistates for a half of a second and Cap finishes him with ease.

Last edited by King KAM on Dec 30th, 2006 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 02:30 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 02:55 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Wow cap holding up that sky scraper is a class 10 feat at least!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 04:49 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Heres cap Vs Some stronger/faster/more durable/"smarter" opponents....

Cap Is getting int o a fight with BEAST watch how cap schools him.

Captain America KOes Thunderball a member of the Wrecking Crew, who has taken shots from Thor.

Captain America Koes Some Skrull that took shots from the THING

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:05 AM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

quote: (post)
The big batch isnt working!!!!!!And i so wana see it!

Anyways anyone got SilentWar?/worth geting?/herd Cap owned so much ass in that, A legendary convo between "unmasked" Spiderman, a very drunk Wolverine, and Daredevil on an airplane.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:16 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by outavodka
The big batch isnt working!!!!!!And i so wana see it!

Anyways anyone got SilentWar?/worth geting?/herd Cap owned so much ass in that, A legendary convo between "unmasked" Spiderman, a very drunk Wolverine, and Daredevil on an airplane.
not working???? okay ill hit the mods up...ill re-post the fight

This Fight is Between DD and Cap, in the beginning DD gets the drop on an unsuspecting Cap but once cap hits him once seriously DD literally begins to run/leave

Last edited by King KAM on Dec 30th, 2006 at 08:44 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:38 AM
King KAM

Cap Versus the Ledgendary Iron Fist..Iron Fist never actually lands a flush punch on cap. Cap makes him look like a rookie, so for everyone talking all that, "captain America doesnt have any skill yada yada, tell them to shove it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:43 AM
King KAM

Captain America vs Namor (& Namor Clone)

Sinister Makes a Namor clone, which seems to have all of Namors powers and then some, Sinister can't even seem to fathom how cap wins.

this fight is between Cap and the Real Namor, who is being controlled by controller, but that still doesnt take away the fact that Cap KOes him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:02 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by King KAM
The Second Fight BP hesistates for a half of a second and Cap finishes him with ease.

Hah! That's Cap's second victory over BP? That's pitiful.

T'Challa was holding back, fighting himself mostly. While Cap was holding back, too, I believe that outcome would've been completely different had both of them not been holding back. no expression

not working???? okay ill hit the mods up...ill re-post the fight

This Fight is Between DD and Cap, in the beginning DD gets the drop on an unsuspecting Cap but once cap hits him once seriously DD literally begins to run/leave

Cap And DD fight, Notice how DD literally runs from cap.
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?...aughsatthej.jpg
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?...ughsatthej1.jpg
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?...ughsatthej2.jpg
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?...ughsatthej3.jpg
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?...ughsatthej4.jpg
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?...ughsatthej5.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?...aughsatthej.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?...ughsatthej1.jpg

And these? A Daredevil that's not right in the head? Of course he'll fight like an amateur if he's not thinking clearly. He even says on panel there that he was negatively affected by some outside source.

P.S.--My apologies for saying this in the Respect thread for Cap, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to voice my opinion here.

Last edited by Metalmanx on Dec 30th, 2006 at 09:31 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:23 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hah! That's Cap's second victory over BP? That's pitiful.

T'Challa was holding back, fighting himself mostly. While Cap was holding back, too, I believe that outcome would've been completely different had both of them not been holding back. no expression

P.S.--My apologies for saying this in the Respect thread for Cap, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to voice my opinion here.
they both held back, yet t'challa got dropped in about 2 seconds, the man was out like a light.

both at 50% BP loses

both at 100% BP loses.

oh yeah and this is my thread, cap hate will not be tolerated...so use the door SUCKA!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:30 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I edited my previous post, by the way.

But honestly? How can you make that assumption? You don't know how much either of them were holding back. I interpreted that scan as BP holding back more than Cap. But hey, that's me.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:33 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

But honestly? How can you make that assumption? You don't know how much either of them were holding back. I interpreted that scan as BP holding back more than Cap. But hey, that's me.
it doesnt matter what you think, what happened is BP got his ass KOed by an average hit.

The mans chin is glass

as for DD not being right in the head, it didnt seem to affect his fighting technique at all.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:39 AM
Deadline

Awww man. You know what, regardless of wether you're right or not do you want to post you're opinions somewhere else. This is supposed to be a Cap respect thread.....sheesshhh.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:40 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

it doesnt matter what you think, what happened is BP got his ass KOed by an average hit.

The mans chin is glass

as for DD not being right in the head, it didnt seem to affect his fighting technique at all.

BP wasn't even KOed. And for that matter, that blow shouldn't have even caused much or any damage at all, what with his vibranium-weave suit. The man does not have a glass chin with the blows that he takes and continues to fight (Iron Fist comes to mind).

And you really don't think DD's fighting skills were negatively affected at all? Do you read Daredevil comics? erm His fighting was DEFINITELY amateur there compared to even the common Daredevil fights.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Awww man. You know what, regardless of wether you're right or not do you want to post you're opinions somewhere else. This is supposed to be a Cap respect thread.....sheesshhh.

I know. That's why I feel bad for doing it. But there isn't a recent Black Panther/Daredevil vs. Cap thread going on. But I do apologize, nonetheless.

With that said, I'm done. My apologies once more. Peace.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:56 AM
King KAM

BP wasn't even KOed. And for that matter, that blow shouldn't have even caused much or any damage at all, what with his vibranium-weave suit. The man does not have a glass chin with the blows that he takes and continues to fight (Iron Fist comes to mind).

And you really don't think DD's fighting skills were negatively affected at all? Do you read Daredevil comics? erm His fighting was DEFINITELY amateur there compared to even the common Daredevil fights.

I know. That's why I feel bad for doing it. But there isn't a recent Black Panther/Daredevil vs. Cap thread going on. But I do apologize, nonetheless.

With that said, I'm done. My apologies once more. Peace.
it was stated on panel that he was moving like only the reall DD could. He just got his bell rung and started to panic...Cap whooped DD that time, and will always kick his ass, the only time DD got a win is when he made his first appearance and they were hyping him...shame really

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:08 AM
Deadline

Ok heres some of my crappy scans:

1. Heres an agility feat. Cap jumps off a truck does a flip and fly kicks this psycho in the back.

P.S. Cap is in plain clothes on this scan.

2. Heres cap dodging machine gunfire WITHOUT using his shield.

Last edited by Deadline on Dec 30th, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:37 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Thanks to Daredevil1 for this. This is a Civil War scan classifying Cap as enhanced human.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/...files011sc6.jpg

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:57 AM
King KAM

Lets get some Durability feats in here.

Cap gets his head used as a battering ram, by a Super suit wearing Red Skull, the entire building falls on him, without his sheild.

And after all that beating....All Cap has is a few scrapes and bruises, and his arm needs to be wrapped, up but he can still use it...he doesnt even go to the hospital.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:18 AM
King KAM

more Durability feats

After being hit with his own sheild by spiderman...cap takes a nasty beating from IronMan.

Then if the hitting wasnt enough IronMan's suit sends out a noise that shuts down the human brain, everyone else who is human that hears it is buckling in pain but even AFTER the beating he took, cap refuses to buckle.

Then after all that Hercules hits Cap who doesnt have his shield, with a HUGE Tank full of an Explosive gas like propane,or butane, or heptane, etc..... which makes a very large explosion, cap being in ground zero of it.

After all of That, being hit in the face with his shield by spiderman, beaten by Iron Man, and hit with frequency noise that causes him such pain that every other hero who hurd it's brain shut down, then hit with a large explosive.... all thats wrong with cap is that his leg needs to be dealt with and his arm is in a sling and some large cuts and bruises...the man never even lost conciousness

Next Issue all he has is a few small wounds still healing, his arm is in a sling...but the man is up and Walking for god's sake.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:45 AM