KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kyo Kusanagi vs Iori Yagami

Kyo Kusanagi vs Iori Yagami
Started by: P-Geyser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Kyo Kusanagi vs Iori Yagami

This is the main rivalry of KOF and these two have been fighting ever since Iori's debut in 95. So I wonder who you guys think the winner will be.

I actually think Kyo will take it. Iori is insane in battle but while fighting Kyo I think since he is fighting HIM, he will get very overwhelmed and lose.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:53 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Kyo, was born with his immense powers. Since he is the latest descendent of the Kusanagi tribe. Am I right?
Likewise, Iori is from the Yagami tribe, which has long fueded with the Kusanagi due to an icident that occured a very long time before they were born. I'm not sure how much stronger Kyo is than Iori, or vice-versa, but I'm leaning on more on Kyo since he is stronger from the get go. I also have read that Kyo is a lazy person, who rarely trains.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:06 AM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:11 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

Kyo Wins for sure... But this is A great fight till death do as part AMEN...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:54 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

kyo's style is alot more agile.. but its all about who gets a vicious critical hit first

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:15 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

kyo

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:10 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

Kyo

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 04:52 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
kyo's style is alot more agile.. but its all about who gets a vicious critical hit first
That sounds like Iori. He's too damn vicious.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:42 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

For those who decide the outcomes of these matches based on the card game power levels, Iori has a higher power level than Kyo in the card fighters games.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:04 PM
shin_remy

fock that card game!!! thats old and it isn't right. and besides that, it is a game.

ken is better then ryu in sf3 third strike. that doesn't mean that he is better according story!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:57 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I agree with you about the card games. That info was for SaT and others who put stock into those kind of games. Ken might have been better because of training more often for this tournament than he usually does. Ryu has to work much harder than Ken to be better than Ken. Ryu focuses only on getting better as a fighter whereas Ken Masters has a family and does other things with his time besides training. He's naturally more talented than Ryu so if he trains the same amount or even a lil' bit less, he's bound to be better.

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 21st, 2006 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 05:01 PM
dvampire
xenogears

I say Kyo whould win, but I do think the match could go either way though.

Made by DW

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:02 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

One of the greatest feuds ever!! Cool video(best for those w/high speed connections)

Fighting bravely against impossible odds.
Another video(best for those w/high speed connections)

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 22nd, 2006 at 09:26 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:17 AM
Sixth_Winged

There's a cool ending on KOF XI where Iori went berserk and pwned kyo (official ending for sacred treasures team). Then the continuation of that ending was that of the hero team where Ash took the purple flames away from iori (implying he defeated him) which sucks

Of course this doesn't have any relevance to the match, just some random facts of the day.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:47 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by shin_remy
fock that card game!!! thats old and it isn't right. and besides that, it is a game.

its a game from the company who created those characters.. tell them it isnt right.. not me..

as for it being old.. thats probably the only point you have..
in which case there has to be some kind of recent source of data
for these two characters

I like kyo and iori equally actually.. (as long as kyo has his R.E.D. kick anyways..)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:08 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Iori has a higher level in the card games SaT. Who do you think wins?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:30 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by brainchild81
Iori has a higher level in the card games SaT. Who do you think wins?

yes.. but both version of iori have 0 SP... while kyo has 3 in his latest card... I'd have to know what SP is and if it really has a high effect gameplay wise, then that means it makes up for his lack of battle power

and the Ryu n Ken VS Kyo n Iori.. was that mugen or something? lol.. that looked fun as hell to play.. as for the fight itself.. Kyo n Iori were woopin ass and then all the sudden ryu n ken get perfect?..

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Feb 27th, 2006 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:20 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

yes.. but both version of iori have 0 SP... while kyo has 3 in his latest card... I'd have to know what SP is and if it really has a high effect gameplay wise, then that means it makes up for his lack of battle power

and the Ryu n Ken VS Kyo n Iori.. was that mugen or something? lol.. that looked fun as hell to play.. as for the fight itself.. Kyo n Iori were woopin ass and then all the sudden ryu n ken get perfect?..
They were were woopin ass. In the 1st round. Then Ken wooped on both of 'em after Ryu got KOed. In the last one, Ken & Ryu were pissed. Kusanagi & Iori X were honestly lucky to win a round. Evil Ken & Evil Ryu are simply too much for a clone of Kyo and some version of Iori I don't know too much about. They're like on Akuma's level. Maybe higher. I don't know what that game was, but I'd also like to play. Anybody know what SP does?

Last edited by I-Drop on Mar 1st, 2006 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:57 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

was that mugen or something?
Yes Here's another one

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 05:13 PM
MisterMan

Iori would win.

His flames are undeniably stronger Kyo's fire is just regular fire but Iori's flames are the holy Orochi flames they can "trap" the enemy not allowing them to move
When Iori's blood awakens he becomes significantly stronger than kyo

It would be a long battle bit the red headed man would emerge victorious

Old Post May 30th, 2020 11:23 PM
MisterMan is currently offline Click here to Send MisterMan a Private Message Find more posts by MisterMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote