KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dead Rising (Zombies Galore!)

Dead Rising (Zombies Galore!)
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Sometimes.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 10:11 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

this game looks sick lol, i keep reading about the save system being negative and the strict time things.

i hope there is a sequel where, there's not really a strict time restrictions, needs a good save system, and XBOX LIVE SURVIVAL CO OP that would be sick, im gonna go rent this lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 01:33 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

I love using the cans and plates! lol, it always meakes me laugh for some reason.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 02:27 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silverstein
this game looks sick lol, i keep reading about the save system being negative and the strict time things.

i hope there is a sequel where, there's not really a strict time restrictions, needs a good save system, and XBOX LIVE SURVIVAL CO OP that would be sick, im gonna go rent this lol

Neither are that bad. The time limits are due to the storyline of the game, as it runs in a realtime 6 hour period. The saving 'problem' can be avoided if you don't...be an idiot.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:08 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kai3345
Amatuer Filmmaker

My freinds and I beat this in a day and the boss fights are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Supermarket guy, Adam the Clown, The War Vet, and Cletus are all awsome fights!

sig made by humancandle of www.blaklitestudios.com

Games I'm waiting for in the Wii VC: Mario RPG, Paper Mario, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:35 AM
kai3345 is currently offline Click here to Send kai3345 a Private Message Find more posts by kai3345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

THIS IS MY STOREEEEEE!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

This game was crap

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:24 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i still gotta rent this lol, i really hope they come out with this but the damn guys working on RES 5.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:30 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I just bought after recently rembered how fun it was a while back.

still one of my top 5 favorite games

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 12:00 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I have been replaying it myself, a good game, some flaws here and there...but overall a good game, i hope the sequel will fix these problems.

In other news Dead Rising Chop till you drop will probably fail, considering the fact that most of the zombies have been removed, however i will congratulate the Wii version on introducing a zombie Madonna and bringing back Jo as a zombie, however after watching gameplay footage i believe they have removed wonderland plaza from the game.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 01:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo Neo.

I was playing this yesterday offline and I got about 200 achievements, cleared the 72 hour mode and a couple of things like that. Now that I get online today the achievements are ****ing gone. Know a way to fix this?

Great game btw, I especially like what happened to Jessie and Brad.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote