KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hellsing Respect Thread

Hellsing Respect Thread
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

it doesnt fluctuate. he just choses when to and when not to use it. his mood and anger has a lot to do with it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:57 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
it doesnt fluctuate. he just choses when to and when not to use it. his mood and anger has a lot to do with it.

No , it fluctuates. One minute he can take out a godlike entity who rules hell , next he's getting his ass kicked by possessed puppets.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:26 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok it's seras's turn now .

She hit's a moving target 5600 metres away, in the dark .

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Attacks Ghouls while moving fast enough to dodge bullet's.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Takes out ghouls who are equipped with Riot shields and SAS armour (possibly heavy Kevlar)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Restrains a vampire .

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:46 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

dante TOYS with zombies, its only YOU who doesnt have enough skill to take out even a couple of zombies in the game. besides, in vid games you have to look at the STORY not the pathetic skill of some gamers.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:53 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Rips apart a group of ghouls with her bare hands .

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Knocks over a fully grown man with a single finger flick

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonheartmm
dante TOYS with zombies, its only YOU who doesnt have enough skill to take out even a couple of zombies in the game. besides, in vid games you have to look at the STORY not the pathetic skill of some gamers.

A couple , bah your talking to the guy who kicked mundus's ass.

I found it cheesy though how they changed the detectives agency to devil never cry at the end of the game. Also the whole 'The girl I'm flirting with looks exactly like my mother' thing kinda disturbed me.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:32 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hit's 24 modified V1 rocket's in mid-air , destroying them in pitch black night. Also hit's the blimp firing them.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The weapon she's using and it's approximate weight , 345 kg . On her back.

Attacking and destroying the blimp which is equipped a special light armour which is resistant to most types of artillery.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Seeing through an illusion which has an entire battalion of mercenaries fooled.

Impaling a Nazi vampire (a battle hardened trained member of the Waffen SS ) On her harrokannon barrel before blowing it's brains out.

Blowing away a group of Nazi vampires whom are speeding down a corridor .

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:05 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

if i could get my scanner to work i could help, i got all the mangas/ I draw alot of anime(and won magazine contests with it) my alucard vs vash won me 1000/mad dvds/cloths/signed art/and whole year sub to the mag

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:14 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

After being seriously wounded , Seras drains the blood of Pip bernadette , and becomes a fully fledged vampire.

She breaks a intense illusion (not ignoring it destroying it! )

Then with only her bare hand ( and some sort of shadowy blade/whip emanating form her arm stump) she kills a number of Nazi vampires .

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:20 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by outavodka
if i could get my scanner to work i could help, i got all the mangas/ I draw alot of anime(and won magazine contests with it) my alucard vs vash won me 1000/mad dvds/cloths/signed art/and whole year sub to the mag

Yes well , this better damn well win the thread over because it's taken me nearly FOUR hours to upload all of these feats. Mostly through downloading , sorting , then uploading to image shack.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:22 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The enemy leader comments on how her men are afraid, even though they are ferocious 'Monsters' . Seras continues to rip through them like a hot knife through butter.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:33 PM
dvampire
xenogears

They get stoped by either 4, 5, or 7; mainly because is weak against sunlight, so Superboy, Human Torch, or Superman could kill them pretty easily.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:46 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Attacks the enemy leader whom had earlier on dominated her causing the earlier mentioned injuries.....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:49 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:59 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Seras transforms her shadow arm/whip/blade into a bat wing and takes off.

Seras knocks out over 40 Vatican assassins in a single go to protect Integra Hellsing.

Respect Seras

Last edited by grey fox on Mar 8th, 2006 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 07:09 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

At grey fox's request, this is being moved into the comics forum and converted into a Hellsing respect thread.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 07:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Awesome.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 07:25 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok , now for the big one , this will take a while so please, don't comment until I'm done . If anyone does want to comment do it through Private messaging please.

Alucard

Get's shredded by about 40-30 guns and regenerates

Takes out a group of ghouls with minimum effort

Rams his fist through a vampire easily enough.

Hit's a target a kilometre away with ease.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 10:57 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Starved , weakened (for an indiscernible amount of time between 40 to thirty years) has a small smattering of blood and annihilates his opposition.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Fires his weapon even though he's stabbed in both shoulder/collarbone.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 11:15 PM