KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hellsing Respect Thread

Hellsing Respect Thread
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 11:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey GF....I tried editing the Anderson post you wanted me to, but it contained too many photos when I tried to add the new ones, so it wouldn't let me. Sorry, but here they are....

Slices a Nazi vampire in half .

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Goes on a long bad-ass speech while killing thirty of so vampires.

Just being bad-ass

(please log in to view the image)

Respect Anderson!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 04:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey GF....I tried editing the Anderson post you wanted me to, but it contained too many photos when I tried to add the new ones, so it wouldn't let me. Sorry, but here they are....

Slices a Nazi vampire in half .

Goes on a long bad-ass speech while killing thirty of so vampires.

Just being bad-ass

Respect Anderson!

Thanks

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 10:31 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 02:14 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 02:26 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 02:31 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL nice I have some Hellsing's on DVD especially with Anderson and Alucard fighting the one you are showing with the abyonets theresmile

Alucard (Dracula) and Vampire Hunter D 2 of my favorites in the vamp worldsmile

Nice showing Grey Fox

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:36 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:53 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:22 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Telekinesis

Part 3 of the Rio slaughter .

The swat team running in fear from alucard as he rips them apart and drinks from them.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Heres where things begin to get interesting , alucard uses what appears to be telepathy to force the guard to keep open the Elevator.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:43 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:52 PM
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellsing rules! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:18 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Alucards feats are taking WAY to long to document , as such I'm waiting till the end of the series before even THINKING of continuing.

Subsequently I'm going onto greener pastures of other characters within hellsing big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 08:27 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Now for one of my more favorite characters , upon the side of the Millennium Nazi's we have SS-Hauptsturmführer Hans Günsche Or more commonly known as 'The Captain'

Grabbing a speeding knife out of Mid-air....

...and then subsequently crushing said knife with a single hand in a nonchalant manner.

Captain grabs hold of Walters wires in Mid-air, the first person to EVER do such a thing ( Walter earlier took out a large group of Nazi's with said Wires easily). He also seems unaffected by the tautening effect of the wires.

Notable is that The Captain Holds the wires for about four or five more pages easily.

Throws off the wires (without losing fingers) and dodges a whip-slash attack , this may not seem very much but considering nearly all of Walters attacks have ALWAYS hit and killed his targets it's pretty impressive.

Dodges a whole Salvo of the wires before maneuvering THROUGH them suffering only ONE hit.

Punches Walter so hard that his cheek appears to cave in on itself , also releasing what looks to be a pint of blood.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 08:51 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Owning Walter in H2H

After the fight turns to Walters favour The Captain somehow isn't decapitated when Walter goes for a 'strangle-kill'......

....unfortunately it seems 'The Captain' has a high pain threshold. He turns the 'Strangle kill' back on Walter.

Taking the 'Strangle kill' (The wires are still looped around his throat in the first scan) and his own HAND being shot off with mere surprise (No pain , no ouch just mild surprise) .

Dodges machine gun fire (straight after losing his hand to boot ! )

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 06:49 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I Love Hellsing! (well the anime at least) Not many comics characters are going to keep up with Alucard and Ceras.

IMO Alucard can probably match PreCrisis Supes in a "pull powers out of you ass" contest.

(Digi does this mean we can make respect threads for other manga?)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Jan 19th, 2007 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 08:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thought I should point out a few things. One, The Captain is extremely badass. thumb up Part of the reason for that is he is an actual werewolf, as confimed by Alucard saying that he 'thought his kind had been wiped out years ago'. I'm using wiki for the werewolf part, but Alucard did actually say that to the captain.

2, and this part is a massive spoiler about just how powerful Alucard is.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alucard is Dracula, as most people have probably already guessed. He's immune to sunlight and part of his power is the enormous amount of souls in his body. He's got somewhere around 10,000 souls in him. Everytime he takes a hit that should be fatal, one of the souls get hit instead. You have to kill him 10,000 times to truly kill him. Even that might not be enough. The other part of his power is his age and the experiments hellsing performed on him. Just as Anderson was the Vatican's research culminated in a superior vampire killer (some people think Anderson may actually be an altered form of a dhampir, ala Vampire Hunter D), Hellsing went the other direction and created a superior Vampire. I should also mention the definitive proof of Alucard being Drac is his appearence when he releases all his souls. He wears medievel amor and a large broadsword, and has long tangled hair and a beard. As if that weren't enough, Integra and Maxwell both address him as Count and Dracula.

Btw, what the hell does that rhyme on Alucard's coffin mean? "The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 09:57 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thought I should point out a few things. One, The Captain is extremely badass. thumb up Part of the reason for that is he is an actual werewolf, as confimed by Alucard saying that he 'thought his kind had been wiped out years ago'. I'm using wiki for the werewolf part, but Alucard did actually say that to the captain.

2, and this part is a massive spoiler about just how powerful Alucard is.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alucard is Dracula, as most people have probably already guessed. He's immune to sunlight and part of his power is the enormous amount of souls in his body. He's got somewhere around 10,000 souls in him. Everytime he takes a hit that should be fatal, one of the souls get hit instead. You have to kill him 10,000 times to truly kill him. Even that might not be enough. The other part of his power is his age and the experiments hellsing performed on him. Just as Anderson was the Vatican's research culminated in a superior vampire killer (some people think Anderson may actually be an altered form of a dhampir, ala Vampire Hunter D), Hellsing went the other direction and created a superior Vampire. I should also mention the definitive proof of Alucard being Drac is his appearence when he releases all his souls. He wears medievel amor and a large broadsword, and has long tangled hair and a beard. As if that weren't enough, Integra and Maxwell both address him as Count and Dracula.

Btw, what the hell does that rhyme on Alucard's coffin mean? "The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame."

I was going to post the were-wolf stuff but Imageshack was being an ass. The rest Ialready knew (Read the translated chapter 80 today)

The Bird of Hermes is an alchemical text , certain fans believe it has to do with Alucards 'upgrade' after his capture.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I Love Hellsing! (well the anime at least) Not many comics characters are going to keep up with Alucard and Ceras.

IMO Alucard can probably match PreCrisis Supes in a "pull powers out of you ass" contest.

(Digi does this mean we can make respect threads for other manga?)

No , Digi only let Hellsing because I explained to him that the power levels rarely ever jump unlike 99% of other mangas.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 10:16 PM