KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry and ginny--my version

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 12 44.44%
it's good 10 37.04%
it's ok 2 7.41%
it's bad 1 3.70%
HATE IT! 2 7.41%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry and ginny--my version
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

oh, and your other story... RULES!!! big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:19 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks! okay well, I hate major writers block so if anyone has ideas for my story please post because i have nothing!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:34 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

have*** not hate. lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:34 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

I would have to say the same advice I always say for these stories... Romance love

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:07 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

always works.... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:07 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay...Im gonna add romance...but like, what should happen?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:36 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

well uhm... well, they have to be alone, duh!! A nd they could start talking and then "something" happens or it could be like in the sixth book, that it just happens out of the blue...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:21 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay...I'll start the next part now.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:08 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Okay so here is the next part of the story. If you have any ideas for me, please post them.

Ginny stayed up late that night, finishing her homework. She had to write an essay on the phoenix for Care of Magical Creatures. She wrote some, then crumpled up the piece of parchment and threw it in the fire. She started again. ‘Shit!’ she thought. She crumpled up the piece of parchment and threw it in the fire. She sighed and leaned back on the couch. She didn’t feel like writing her essay anymore. She couldn’t care less if she got a detention with Hagrid. All Ginny could think of was Harry. ‘Why is he so full of himself?’ she thought. ‘I mean, all he cares about is saving the Wizarding World. He doesn’t really love me. I bet he only went out with me for pity.’ She thought angrily. She could feel herself starting cry. ‘No, Ginny. Don’t cry now. Just…just stop thinking about him. Do your essay,' she told herself. She pulled out another piece of parchment and started to write:

The phoenix is a gentle creature. It’s tears heal cuts…

She stopped writing. She thought she heard a door open. She looked up at the girl’s dorm, then the boy’s. Everything was still. ‘Maybe it’s just my imagination,’ she thought. She was just about turn back to her essay when she heard footsteps. She whipped her head around, but no one was there. Her heart beat faster and faster with each passing minute. Finally she convinced herself that her mind was just playing tricks on her.
“Hey,” said a voice behind her.
“AH!” Ginny screamed. She whipped her head around again. “Oh my god Harry! You scared me!”
“Sorry,” said Harry, blushing a little. “So, what are you doing?”
“Trying to write this stupid essay.” She said turning back to her essay. “It’s on the phoenix.”
“Need some help?” Harry asked her, coming to sit beside her.
“Desperately,” she said.
“Okay well, let’s see…their tears heal cuts,”
“I already have that,” said Ginny.
“O-oh.” Said Harry.
Ginny started to write something else on the piece of parchment. Harry just stared at her. “Okay, how about this? ‘The Phoenix is a gentle, bird-like magical creature. Its tears have healing powers in them, so that they can heal cuts. The Phoenix bursts into flames when it is ready to die, and re-appears from the ashes as a new bird -what?” she asked when she noticed Harry staring at her.
“Ginny, I think I love you.” Said Harry, quietly.
Ginny didn’t know what to say to that. She just stared at him in shock. ‘Is he telling the truth?’ she thought.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:59 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

oh my god!!! love Its so beautiful!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:09 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. thank you, thank you! *bows*

I'll post more tomorrow smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:00 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

kk

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:11 AM
Deicide
Custodian with schools

awesome, very creative.....

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:10 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thankyou! still writing the next post...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 07:05 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

“No, you don’t, Harry,” said Ginny shaking her head.
“Yes, I do.” Said Harry taking Ginny’s hands.
Ginny just stared at him. How could he love her, after everything he put her through? But, nobody knew. Nobody knew what had happened between Ginny and Dean earlier that night.
“Ginny, please,” he begged her, “please, just give me another chance. I’m sorry. I was wrong before. Ginny, I need you.”
Ginny couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She jus stared at him in shock. For the longest time since they’d broken up, she’d wanted to hear him say those exact words. But now, everything was different. “Harry,” she said softly, “I’m really sorry. But, I’m going out with Dean again.”
“What? Since when?” said Harry in shock.
“Since this afternoon during study hall,” said Ginny. She looked at her hands that Harry was still holding.
“No, no you can’t go out with him!”
“Okay, now your just starting to sound like my brothers. And believe me, I have enough of them, I don’t need you to act like them too.” Said Ginny pulling her hands out of Harry’s grip and standing up.
“Ginny, common! You can’t be with him again!” said Harry, this time raising his voice. He stood up too, and faced Ginny.
“Yes I can! You can’t tell me what to do, Harry! You’re not my mother!” Ginny turned on her foot and ran up the stairs, looking back only once to see Harry’s reaction. His face had a look of sadness on it. But he was also confused. Ginny ran into her dorm room and lay down on her bed. She started to cry, and wished Hermione was there to comfort and reassure her. Because the truth was, she still loved Harry. But if Harry wasn’t going to go out with her, she might as well choose someone else. ‘He can’t expect me to always be there, as a last resort, and spend my whole life waiting for him!’ Ginny thought angrily. She cried herself to sleep that night.

Harry stood there for a minute, shocked. Had Ginny just turned him down? Had Ginny just turned him down for Dean Thomas? But, she was right. He couldn’t just make her wait for him. He couldn’t make her go through it. He sat down and put his head in his hands and sighed. He stayed there all night. He couldn’t sleep.
In the morning when Ron and Hermione found him sitting there, they knew something was wrong. But they didn’t mention anything, knowing Harry well enough that he wouldn’t want to talk about it. So they acted like nothing had happened at all. They went down for breakfast, talking about things that might cheer Harry up, like his quidditch tryouts the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kind of a short post, but there's more coming. hope you liked it!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:24 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

it was really good big grin, but sad...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:31 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

pretty good

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:21 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i like it but you might want to put in (if you didnt i cant remember) a transition of how they got from summer to school just to make it flow a little better

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

quote:
i like it but you might want to put in (if you didnt i cant remember) a transition of how they got from summer to school just to make it flow a little better

I did. I'll quote it here incase you skipped it or didn't read it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ewalklover
"Hurry up Ron! stop laging behind!" yelled Mrs. Weasley from the platform. Everyone else had already gone through. Ron ran past her and through the barrier and Mrs. Weasley followed. The train blew it's whistle. Ron jumped onto the train just as it started moving. Harry and Hermione were waiting for him just around the corner. Ginny had gone off to find her friends. Ron turned and started walking toward Harry and Hermione just as he heard Mrs. Weasley call out the usual thing before they left for another year: be careful, respectful, on your best behavior, write every day, and don't get into trouble. She said it every year and Ron knew it off by heart. He walked down the aisle and met up with Harry and Hermione.
"Fancy trying to find Neville and Luna?" asked Ron.
"Yeah, we're so late this year everywhere else'll be full." said Harry turning to go find the compartment that Neville and Luna had gotten them.
After a while, they heard a yell from behind them.
"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" the voice said.
Their heads whipped around to see Luna and Neville running toward them with their trunks trailing behind them.
"What are you guys doing? I thought you were gonna get a compartment!" said Harry.
"Well we came a little late. But I'm sure that there's still one left," said Luna looking around. "Here, what about this one?" she walked to the very end of the aisle and pulled open the door to the compartment. She walked inside and everyone followed her. When they got to the door, they noticed that there was a young looking girl sitting on one of the benches, reading a book. "Hello!" said Luna, cheerfully. "can we sit here?"
"Of course!" said the girl looking up from her book. She smiled at them as they put their trunks on the shelves and got settled in. Then she turned back to her book, becoming completely absorbed in it.
Harry watched her, curiously. She was very pretty, but she couldn't be in seventh year...Harry had never seen her around before. Not looking up from her book she said, "Yes, Harry, I'm not in seventh year. I'm your new defence against the dark arts teacher."
Everyone stopped talking and looked from her to Harry and back again.
How did she know what I was thinking? Thought Harry.
"It's a power I have." their new DADA teacher said. "Just like you have the power of parslemouth, I have the power of telepathy. So I can read anyones mind whenever I want to." She was still absorbed in her book, not even looking at them to make the last comment.
"I didn't know there was such thing," said Hermione bending down to look at the tittle of the book. She let out a small and quiet ghasp that only she could hear.
"Yes, Miss Granger, I, like you and your friends, are very...how should I say it...interested with the Dark Lord." the new DADA teacher said. "I went to school with him...and I was in his house."
"You...You were in slytherin?" asked Luna, speaking for the first time.
"As a matter of fact I was. And since Professor Snape won't be back this year..." she paused, looking up form her book and staring right at Harry, "I am also the new Head of House."
"For SLYTHERIN?!" shouted Harry. Slytherin was always the worst house to Harry. To think someone this pretty and this nice could be Head of House for Slytherin was...well, shocking to Harry.
"Yes Mr. Potter. Slytherin. And the house really isn't all that bad, if you give it a chance."
Did she just-- thought Harry before the DADA teacher cut him off.
"Yes, I just read your mind...again. You know Harry, you ought to keep your thoughts to yourself...especially when some can read your mind."
"Um...anyways," said Hermione, trying to change the subject. "What did you say your name was? I mean, what are we supposed to call you?"
"Professor Greenfeld." she said standing up and getting another book from her trunk. "and you will not know my first name."
Woah...strict, thought Harry, but he quickly regreted it as Professor Greenfeld's head whipped around and she stared at him with cold eyes.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 10:02 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

keep going!! its going great!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 01:36 AM