KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry and ginny--my version

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 12 44.44%
it's good 10 37.04%
it's ok 2 7.41%
it's bad 1 3.70%
HATE IT! 2 7.41%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry and ginny--my version
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Denniz234
or you could have a really big twist and Dean could kiss Harry...only joking keep it up rolling on floor laughing

lol that would be a bit odd...lol

I luved it!!!!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 10:29 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah it would. lol. i don't really think i wanna make harry gay...but it would make an interesting story...lol. jk. i'm working on the next few posts now smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 10:53 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, well i wrote alot, so there might be more than one post. lol. here it is. hope you like it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, look at Ginny and Dean! They look so cute together!” said Hermione looking over at Ginny and Dean as they entered the Great Hall.
“Even though when she was going out with Harry, I prefer him to Dean,” said Ron through a mouthful of his spaghetti.
“Gee, thanks,” said Harry.
Ginny and Dean walked over and sat beside Hermione, across from Harry and Ron. “Hey, mates!” said Dean as he put some spaghetti on a plate and offered it to Ginny before putting some on a plate for himself.
“Hey, Dean,” said Hermione, “Hey Ginny!”
“Hey!” said Ginny taking a sip of her pumpkin juice. Harry looked over at them, talking and laughing. ‘They sicken me,’ thought Harry to himself, glaring at Dean.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please turn your books to page 157,” said Professor Greenfeld an hour later. “Today we will be learning about…” she was cut off when Harry burst into the room, late. Hermione turned her head to look at him, then looked away, scowling and shaking her head. Ron, who sat beside her, let out a small laugh. “Mr. Potter!” she yelled.
“Yes, Professor Greenfeld?” asked Harry quietly, quickly taking his seat beside Ron.
“Why are you late?” she asked him.
“I…I got held up. Sorry, Professor,” said Harry taking out his books.
“That’s no excuse!” yelled Professor Greenfeld. Crab and Goyle snickered.
‘Well, sorry,’ thought Harry as he made a face.
“Mr. Potter! Detention!” she yelled.
“WHAT?!” yelled Harry back at her.
“Leave my classroom, now, Mr. Potter,” she said in a calmer voice. “I shall see you tonight at 6:00 sharp!”
“Fine.” Said Harry getting up and leaving the room. Once outside, Harry remembered that she could read his mind. ‘Oh bloody hell,’ thought Harry. How could he spend a whole hour alone with her in detention? That would mean he couldn’t think of anything at all. He walked down the hall in a huff, yelling the password at the Fat Lady. When he entered the common room, he noticed that Ginny was sitting there—alone. “Hey… Ginny…” said Harry, dropping his books down on a nearby table.
“Hey Harry!” said Ginny cheerfully. “How come you aren’t at DADA?” she asked him.
“Got kicked out.” Said Harry coming to sit beside her.
“What? Why?”
“For thinking.” Said Harry. He tried to look at what she was reading, but she pulled it away before he could see it.
“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. No really, why’d Greenfeld kick you out?”
“For thinking…she can read minds, remember on the train?” said Harry.
“Oh, right,” said Ginny snapping her fingers. “Well, I’m gonna go meet Brianna in the library. See you later,”
“Yeah, see you.” Said Harry.
Ginny got up to leave, and was almost at the portrait, when she turned around and walked back to Harry. She went up to him, and kissed him lightly on the cheek, smiled, and left the room. She smiled all the way to the library too.
“Why are you smiling?” asked Brianna when Ginny finally found her, “And what took you so long.
“Smiling for no reason, and I couldn’t find you,” said Ginny sitting down.
“Okay, whatever,” said Brianna shaking her head and turning back to her homework.

Harry left dinner early that night for his detention with professor Greenfeld. She was waiting for him in the DADA classroom when he walked in.
“Good evening, Mr. Potter,” she said.
“Good evening, Professor,” Harry mumbled. She pointed to a desk up front, and he sat down.
“I have been trying to think of a suitable punishment for you,” she started, “but could only come up with you sorting out these documents.” She pointed to four boxes in a corner of the room. “Sort them by date. You may leave when you’re finished.” And with that, she left the room.
‘This will be easy. I did it last year for Snape,’ thought Harry as he started to sort the documents.
Five painful hours and two hands covered in dirt later, Harry finished his detention. Just as he finished, Professor Greenfeld walked in. “Good work, Potter,” she said. “Alright, you may leave now.”
“Thank you, Professor,” said Harry walking quickly out of the room.

There was still one more week until winter break. Harry sighed as stood in front of the shop window in Hogsmeed, trying to decide what to get Ron and Hermione. He had already bought Ginny’s gift, an pair of boots for her pigmeepuff, Arnold. It was their only trip into Hogsmeed this year, besides Valentine’s day, because of what happened last year. He walked into the shop, bought Hermione a notebook that’s ink turned invisible to everyone but the reader, and bought Ron a new wizard’s chess set. He left the shop and walked back to Hogwarts. Hermione and Ron had gone off together to buy Christmas presents for their families. They offered for Harry to come with them, but Harry said he would rather go by himself. Ron and Hermione had just walked away shrugging, promising to meet him back at the common room at 4:00 p.m.
Harry trudged through the snow on the school grounds. He still had about an hour before he had to meet Ron and Hermione, so he decided to go and visit Hagrid. He walked up the slippery steps to Hagrid’s hut and pounded on the door. There was no answer. Harry knew that he probably wasn’t there, so he just turned around and headed past the Quidditch pitch to the castle.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:23 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

nice yes

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:38 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

keep goin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 10:10 AM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

just a little for now. I'm leaving for the weekend, so I'll try to post some more tonight.

There were still three more days until the break. Harry, of course, would be staying. Ron and Ginny had to stay, because Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were visiting Charlie in Romania. And Hermione decided to stay because everyone else was. At first Harry was glad to know that Ginny would be staying, until he found out that Dean would be staying as well. They would be the only Griffindors that would be staying. Even three days before, the castle was almost empty. Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat at the end of the Griffindor table, the end closest to the teacher’s table. It was very quiet in the Great Hall. Only a few other people mumbling softly sat at the other tables. Most of the teachers had left too. Only Professor McGonagle, Professor Sprout, Madame Pomfree, and Professor Greenfeld were there. Ginny and Dean hadn’t shown up for dinner. Harry, Ron, and Hermione retreated back to the common room after finishing their meal, and found that Ginny and Dean weren’t there either. Harry and Ron played wizards chess for the rest of the evening, while Hermione read her book and sewed a few pairs of socks for the house elves for Christmas. Finally, at around 10:00, Hermione declared she was going to bed, so Harry and Ron decided to as well.

“So you really like Dean, then, don’t you?” asked Hermione as she and Ginny worked on some homework in the library. It was the first day of the actual break, and the castle was so quiet, you didn’t want to yell for fear of making to much noise.
“Yeah,” replied Ginny, “I guess I do. I mean, it was hard to get over Harry at first, but I realized that Harry’s never gonna take me back, so what’s the point of waiting?”
“True,” said Hermione. “So, what did you get Dean for Christmas?” she asked.
“A quill that write while you talk,” said Ginny, “You know, the kind that that writer for the daily prophet had? During the Triwizard Tournament?”
“Right. Please, don’t remind me of her. She was rude, obnoxious, full of herself-“
“Chill out, Hermione. That was four years ago.”
“Right.” Said Hermione taking a breath. They continued on their homework in silence.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:04 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I tried posting in different format this time. Tell me if you like it better or not. So, here's the post, hope you like!
“Harry wake up! There’s presents!” yelled Ron as he dragged Harry out of bed.

“Okay! I’m coming, I’m coming!” said Harry grabbing his glasses and shoving them on his face as Ron dragged him downstairs.

When they got downstairs, Hermione was there, giving Ginny her present. Ginny was snuggled up close to Dean on a couch near the fire.

“Merry Christmas, Harry!” said Hermione, shoving a present at him. Then shoving one at Ron, a twinkle in her eyes as he ripped his open.

“Merry Christmas,” said Harry, opening his present slowly.

“Wow, thanks, Hermione. Just what I need. ” said Ron sarcastically.

Harry opened his too. It was a notebook, that if you forgot to do an assignment, it would set of an alarm. His was black and Ron’s was red. “Yeah, thanks Hermione.” Harry said. Harry gave Ron and Hermione their presents, and then Ginny stood up, and they exchanged presents.

“Merry Christmas, Harry,” said Ginny, hugging him and looking at him with that expression she had worn when they had one the Quidditch cup last year. She handed him her present. It was smaller than the presents she had given Ron, Hermione, and Dean.

Harry gripped the present tightly in his hand, hugging Ginny back. “Merry Christmas,” Harry said. He decided to wait until later to open her present. He gave Ginny her present, and she smiled at him, taking it and her other presents upstairs to her dorm room.

After opening presents, they went downstairs to the Great Hall for breakfast. The food served on Christmas was always the best. Ron eyed the food greedily, and Hermione punched him in the arm laughing. They sat down and began to eat. Halfway through their meal, Professor McGonagle got up to say a few words.

“May, I have your attention please,” said Professor McGonagle. All eyes looked her way. “First of all, Merry Christmas. I just have one small announcement. The Library will be closed for the rest of the break, due to an accident that has happened. There will be no further explanation, except that no student is to go near the library. Thank you, you may continue with your meal.” She said sitting down.

“Wonder what that’s all about,” whispered Hermione so that only Ron and Harry could hear. Ginny and Dean were to busy talking to even be listening.

“Dunno,” said Harry, “but it must be pretty serious if they have to close the library,”

“Yeah, wha Hawwy said,” said Ron, his moth full of food.

“Gross,” said Hermione making a face, and they all laughed.

Ginny leaned her head against Dean’s shoulder. They sat on the couch in the common room in front of the fire. Dean kissed her on the forehead. Harry watched them, silently, from the door of his dorm room.

“Common,” said Dean, “Let’s go to the Room of Requirements.”

“Well, how about we just go up to your dorm room? I mean, Harry, Ron, and Hermione are somewhere else, and we’ll be able to hear them if they come in.” suggested Ginny.
“Yeah, alright,” said Dean. He and Ginny got up and headed up the stairs. Harry panicked, throwing his invisibility cloak over his body, and crouching in the corner by his bed. A minute later, Ginny and Dean walked in. They sat down on Dean’s bed, across the room from Harry’s. Dean started kissing Ginny, pushing her back onto the bed. Dean started pulling off Ginny’s shirt, her doing the same to him. Harry didn’t want to look, but for some reason, he couldn’t shut his eyes.

“Where do you think Harry is?” said Hermione from downstairs.

“Probably in the dorm room, said Ron. They heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Ginny and Dean scrambled to put their shirts on. Just before Ron and Hermione opened the door, Ginny and Dean sat on Dean’s bed, waiting.

“Have you guys seen Harry?” asked Hermione.

“We thought he was with you,” said Dean.

“Well, he’s not. Anyway, common, Hermione, let’s go look for him,” said Ron dragging Hermione out of the room.

“Um, do you mind if I-“ started Dean.

“No, go a head.” Said Ginny. Dean kissed her lightly on the forehead and walked out of the room. Harry stayed where he was, waiting for Ginny to leave. But she didn’t. She just sat there for a minute, looking around the room. “Alright, Harry. Where are you?” she said. Harry didn’t move. “Common, Harry, I know you’re in here. I don’t care if you saw anything. Just come out.”

Harry lifted the cloak off of him and stood up.

“You were in here the whole time?” she asked him, coming over to where he stood.

“Yeah, sorry, um, about that,” said Harry watching her closely.

Ginny shrugged. “So, have you opened my present yet?” she asked.

Harry had completely forgotten about the present she’d given him. “No, sorry, I forgot,”

“So open it now,” she said.

Harry grabbed the present off of his bedside table. Ginny watched him closely as he unwrapped the paper. When the paper was off, he noticed it was a locket. “What is it?” he asked her.

“A Horcrux,” said Ginny. Harry looked at her in shock. Ginny sighed. “I found it at Sirius’s house, two years ago. I didn’t think it belonged to anyone, since Mum just told me to throw it out. But I kind of liked it. So I kept it. Then, During the summer, when I overheard you, Ron, and Hermione talking about going to find the Horcruxes, You said some stuff about a locket, and a note with the initials, R.A.B., and that you hadn’t figured out who the person was. So, I did some research on Horcruxes, and on people with the initials, R.A.B.” Harry stared at her in shock. Why hadn’t he thought of this? “So, I figured out that R.A.B. is Regulus A. Black, related to Sirius. So I just thought…”

“So he didn’t destroy it then…” said Harry staring at the locket in shock. He had to destroy it as soon as possible. He muttered a spell Dumbledor had taught him. The locket burst up in flames, then fell to the floor, and shattered. Ginny smiled at him. “Thank you so much, Ginny,” Harry said. He went in to hug her, but instead she looked up, and kissed him.

She pushed in back onto his bed. Then she stopped for a minute. “I love you,” she whispered.

That startled Harry, but he was pleased with it overall. “I love you too,” he whispered back.

All of a sudden, the door opened, and there, in the doorway, stood Dean.

“What the hell is going on here?” yelled Dean.

“Dean, I’m sorry. It’s not Harry’s fault. Don’t be mad at him.” Said Ginny.

“You know what Ginny? I don’t care anymore. We’re over.” And with that, he slammed the door shut.

“Ginny, I’m sorry-“

“No, Don’t be. I wasn’t happy with him anyway.” She forced a smile onto her face. Harry walked over to her and hugged her. They went over to Harry’s bed and lay down. Ginny rested her head on Harry’s chest, and Harry put his arm around her. After a while, they both fell asleep.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 02:31 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

omg thats soo good

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:03 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ooooooo i luved it!!!update soon!!!cant wait!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 02:55 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. thanks guys. i'm gonna start on the necxt post soon smile

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:47 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

very very very very good i loved it!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:40 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, so here's the next part. It's kind of different, and you won't really have any idea who the main character is in this part, but you'll find out later. It's just kind of showing what's going on with Voldemort at this time. Enjoy!

The wind whipped the snow off of the trees. Hail pounded against the window. Thunder rumbled in the night sky. It was pitch black outside, and not much noise could be heard above the rumble of the storm. Trika pulled her hood farther down to cover her face. She hurriedly stepped around puddles, toward the Forbidden Forest. She came to the edge of the darkness of the forest, taking one last glance at the castle, then slipping away into the darkness.

Trika felt her way through the forest, grabbing on to the occasional tree, her hands outstretched in front of her. Finally, when she thought she was deep enough into the forest, She brought out her wand. “Lumos,” she muttered under her breath. Her wand lit a spark, lighting up just enough so that she could see a few feet ahead. She stepped carefully around the thick pools of mud and snow, shuddering in the cold. Why the Dark Lord was making her come out tonight, she did not know. Her foot sunk into some mud. She heard herself groan. She slowly pulled her frozen foot out of the mud, shaking it of as much as she could, then hurrying on.

Finally, Trika came to a cave. She muttered another spell, this time putting out her wand. The surrounding world suddenly became darker than ever. Trika shuddered again. She was cold, wet, tired, and she did not want to be here. She felt a tear roll down her porcelain cheek. She thought it was stupid, a young woman of 25 years old, to be crying over such stupid things. She wiped the rain from her face and knocked the special code on the wall of the cave. Rap, rap, rap. She waited. Rap, rap, rap. She went again. Rap, rap, rap. Her hand stung from the knocking.

“Come in, Miss Trika,” said a raspy voice. Trika closed her eyes, wishing that this wasn’t happening. She walked into the cave. “Sit,” commanded the raspy voice. Trika kneeled on the floor of the cave, in front of her master. “Have you news about our Mr. Potter?” asked the raspy voice.

“None that I have not told you, Lord Voldemort,” whispered Trika, loud enough so that he could hear.

“Now, now, Trika, how many times do I have to tell you?” asked Lord Voldemort. He looked at her sullen face, then continued: “Do not come, unless you have new information!”

“I-I-I’m sorry, my Lord, but I-"

“You know what happens to Death Eaters that do not complete their tasks, don’t you?”

“Please, my Lord, give me one more chance!” cried a distressed Trika.

“Crucio!” yelled Lord Voldemort, pointing his wand at a horrified Trika.

“Ah!” Trika fell on the ground, rolling around, wincing with pain. “Wait!” she cried, after a minute of searing pain. “I…I have…some information…on Potter,” she said quietly.

“Well, what is it?” boomed the Dark Lord.

“He…he’s in love with someone…” she said boldly.

“WHO?!” cried Lord Voldemort, standing up, and grabbing Trika by the collar of her robes.

“Ginny…Ginny Weasley.”

Last edited by Emmy-xo on Apr 10th, 2006 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:47 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Pefect! Wrote it just like an author!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:53 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks! i'm working on the next part now...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:27 AM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Hurry please.... What's going to happen to Ginny *nervous laugh* heheheheheh.....
*looks for Voldemort* "you will die Voldemort" lol great story can't wait for next post. Hopefully I can have something to read while Im in writer's block

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:43 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

soooooooooooooooooooo good

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:06 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ooooo i luved it!!!update soon!!!wuts gonna happen 2 Ginny...¿?¿?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:02 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

omg, its really good, please continue!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:26 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks! the next part should be up by tonight...if not, tomorrow.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:44 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Here's the next part. It's kinda short, but I've been really busy. I'll try to post a bit more by friday.
~*~*~
Ginny opened her eyes slowly. She blinked in the surrounding room, then rolled over, smiling at Harry. He was still asleep. She got up slowly, slipping out of the bed, wincing when her bare feet touched the cold marble floor. She rummaged around in Harry’s trunk, grabbing a pair of socks. She slipped the socks over her cold feet and walked out of the room. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and had a quick shower. She wrapped herself in a white towel and walked out of the bathroom to go get dressed. She looked out of the door, and noticed that Dean was standing there.

“Ginny…” he said slowly.

“Dean, look. I’m sorry for last night. I meant to tell you, it’s just-"

“So you’re saying that you just used me to get to Harry?” yelled Dean.

“No!” Ginny yelled back, tightening the bathrobe around her chest. “That’s not it at all!”

“So then what was it? Two-timing?”

“No!” Ginny yelled. “Do you really want me to tell you?” asked Ginny in a quieter voice than before, but yelling none the less.

“Of course I want you to tell me!” Dean yelled.

“Fine.” Ginny started slowly.
~*~*~

Harry awoke to yelling. He looked over to where Ginny had been sleeping. She wasn’t there. He decided to get up and see who was yelling. He followed the screaming voices.

“FINE!” he heard a girl yell again. He turned the corner to the bathroom and saw Ginny standing there in a towel, her wet hair falling down her back. Dean stood there, facing Ginny, his face red. “Harry,” said Ginny turning to look at him.

“Um, if you guys are um, talking, I’ll just leave,” said Harry.

“Yeah, that’s right, leave! Go to bloody hell!” yelled Dean as Harry turned to leave.

Harry turned around. “What?” he asked Dean quietly.

“I said leave you son of a-"

“DEAN!” yelled Ginny.

Dean gave Ginny a dirty look, then pulled out his wand and aimed it at Harry. Harry took out his wand and aimed it at Dean.

“ oh my god,” said Ginny shaking her head.

“EXPELIARMUS!” shouted Dean.

Harry dodged the spell. “STUPIFY!” he yelled. Dean was knocked back. “EXPELIARMUS!” Harry yelled again. Dean was crunched up against the wall. Harry walked up to him. He was just about the cast another spell when Ginny jumped in.

“Harry! Dean! STOP!” she shouted. She pulled Harry away from Dean with such force Harry stared at her in shock. She just ignored him. “You’re acting so immature!” she said. “You’re making me feel like I don’t want to go out with either of you!” she said storming away.
“Shit,” Harry said staring as she walked away.
~*~*~
more to come later smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:47 AM