KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » If you were Clark...

If you were Clark...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

If you were Clark...

If you were Clark with his powers, what would you do?

I'd keep it a secret from Lana, but tell Lois just because I don't think I could keep it to myself, and she could cover for me every time I left. I would not tell Chloe though because she's a reporter and stuff

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:25 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Id have sex with every hot chick in this world in 10 sec and impregnate them and make an army of me

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
If you were Clark with his powers, what would you do?

I'd keep it a secret from Lana, but tell Lois just because I don't think I could keep it to myself, and she could cover for me every time I left. I would not tell Chloe though because she's a reporter and stuff

So you'd basically tell an almost random stranger in Lois, but not your girlfriend Lana, nor your bestfriend Chloe? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. no

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:35 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Marth18
Id have sex with every hot chick in this world in 10 sec and impregnate them and make an army of me

I hope you never get Superspeed

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So you'd basically tell an almost random stranger in Lois, but not your girlfriend Lana, nor your bestfriend Chloe? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. no

Well right now I see why Clark does not tell Lana, because he does not want anyone to find out and hurt Lana. There's still a chance that that could happen if she does not know but not as big as if she did know.
And I think that Lois is trust worthy and Chloe is still a blabber mouth reporter

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:08 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I hope you never get Superspeed

Well right now I see why Clark does not tell Lana, because he does not want anyone to find out and hurt Lana. There's still a chance that that could happen if she does not know but not as big as if she did know.
And I think that Lois is trust worthy and Chloe is still a blabber mouth reporter

You think she's trustworthy....But to Clark she might not be...If you put yourself in Clark's place, you wouldn't know if shes trustworthy or not either.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:21 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmfao @ Kal's comments.. they're fairly good

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:11 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Run around to different states and i would hunt for bin laden and then hunt for all the idots in iraq doing stupid things and clean up the land.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:19 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Originally posted by Marth18

DUDE, WTF laughing

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:19 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

If I had Clark's powers I wouldn't tell anyone but my parents. I wouldn't trust anybody. I won't lie and say I wouldn't use them for personal gain, because with powers like that, of course I would - but I would play hero as well. I'm just that kind of a guy.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:21 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fate, your parents would probably then spike your cornflakes with kryptonite and watch you die. Unless you consider your parents to be nobodies, you are putting your trust in someone by putting your trust in them, and that's a contradiction of "I wouldn't trust anybody".

I want to talk about three things you've brought up.

Lying: You must lie to protect your secret, so 'not lying' is a promise you can't keep.

Personal Gain: The only reason you want the powers is for yourself - if that's not personal gain, I don't know what is.

Playing the Hero: Doing what is necessary to make yourself look good in front of people, which is also for your own personal gain (also known as glory hunting, or fishing for credit; and that's the *type of guy* you are).

Last edited by Whos_Pete on Mar 10th, 2006 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:28 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

You think she's trustworthy....But to Clark she might not be...If you put yourself in Clark's place, you wouldn't know if shes trustworthy or not either.

It just seems to me that Lois would keep a secret that important till death.

And I did put myself in Clark's shoes. This is an, If you were Clark.. thread

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:23 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I had Clark's powers, I'd locate a few people who use this forum and rip their head off and spine out (Mortal Kombat, Kano style) using my super strength and give a whole new meaning to the word "spineless".

I'd use superspeed with a flying kick at you, Kal. You can use your signature animation that you stole off lozer as an example of what would happen.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 02:51 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well, I see you live in United Kingdom. I'd kill all your buck teeth looking people and the id rip off your balls and shove them down your throat and then chop off your head and shove it up your bootay. Then id impregnate you and make an army of me Happy Dance ninja

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 03:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Whos_Pete
If I had Clark's powers, I'd locate a few people who use this forum and rip their head off and spine out (Mortal Kombat, Kano style) using my super strength and give a whole new meaning to the word "spineless".

I'd use superspeed with a flying kick at you, Kal. You can use your signature animation that you stole off lozer as an example of what would happen.

I did not steel it I asked to copy it. Each sig I make is way to big and when I try to make it smaller something goes wrong

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He cant see what you are typing Kal, i fking chopped off his head

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 11:18 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal, you tart, when you make an animated gif smaller, you're resaving the first frame of animation. That's why it's no longer moving.

Silly boy.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 11:30 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Amagad, hes invicible.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 11:33 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

It just seems to me that Lois would keep a secret that important till death.

And I did put myself in Clark's shoes. This is an, If you were Clark.. thread

No, you're putting yourself in Clarks shoes with the knowledge we have from watching the show....You're not going into this ignorant....And what has Lois done that could warrent such trust? Nothing at all.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
NoFate007

Fate, your parents would probably then spike your cornflakes with kryptonite and watch you die. Unless you consider your parents to be nobodies, you are putting your trust in someone by putting your trust in them, and that's a contradiction of "I wouldn't trust anybody".

I want to talk about three things you've brought up.

Lying: You must lie to protect your secret, so 'not lying' is a promise you can't keep.

Personal Gain: The only reason you want the powers is for yourself - if that's not personal gain, I don't know what is.

Playing the Hero: Doing what is necessary to make yourself look good in front of people, which is also for your own personal gain (also known as glory hunting, or fishing for credit; and that's the *type of guy* you are).

I think you mistook what I wrote lol. The only people I would trust would be my family, nobody else. At least not for a long while. I don't think my parents would kill me lol. Lying...I didn't mean "I never lie", don't take it like that lol. I'm saying I'm not gonna lie here and say that I wouldn't do stuff to benefit myself. Of course I would. I said I would use my powers for personal gain, not that I wouldn't. That'd be lying. Playing the hero - A little bit of personal gain doesn't make you a bad person. If that's so, then there isn't a single good person in the world. I wouldn't use my powers as just a means of getting money, especially not to get famous or anything, because, like before, I wouldn't trust anybody. I would use the powers for fun more than most superheroes do, but I have a Messiah complex (and that's not a joke) so of course I would "play the hero" and save people. Don't take everything I say as all encompassing and literal lol. "I wouldn't trust anybody" doesn't mean "I would tell my parents but I wouldn't trust them". Know what I mean?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 12:18 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Kal, you tart, when you make an animated gif smaller, you're resaving the first frame of animation. That's why it's no longer moving.

Silly boy.

I know how to work the Programs I use pal

No, you're putting yourself in Clarks shoes with the knowledge we have from watching the show....You're not going into this ignorant....And what has Lois done that could warrent such trust? Nothing at all.

I was just trying to state the fact that I would not use my powers for evil.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 01:12 AM