KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » If you were Clark...

If you were Clark...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
I know how to work the Programs I use pal

I was just trying to state the fact that I would not use my powers for evil.

Oh, well you should have said that....All you said was who you'd tell your secret to and what not.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 01:39 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I'd backhand Lana all over the Kent farm!!

laughing

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 10:39 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

back hand lana!? jeez what kind of man are you O_O... id be doing her in super speed 24/7

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 10:50 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Marth18
back hand lana!? jeez what kind of man are you O_O... id be doing her in super speed 24/7

All you guy's can think of is friggen sex! What about using your powers to help others instead of suiting your stupid wants!

As for the guy who would slap Lana around the Kent farm: you'd probably kill her with the first slap. Lana's whiney but it's only because she had to WATCH her parents die in front of her and she believes Clark's connected to it but Clark believes keeping his secret to himself is good when it's really hurting Lana! That's why she's whiney.

There, I'm done

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:12 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Whos says Sex isnt helping her........she wants sex from clark! so if i were clark id give it to her jeez

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:11 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Remember after he got his powers back in season 5, she got all "blue balled" and pissed? She needs the superpenis bad.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:49 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I still don't like how your talking about her

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 08:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I love lana she deserve the "superpenis" that she wants and ill give it! (talking about the character not the actress)

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 08:45 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I love lana she deserve the "superpenis" that she wants and ill give it! (talking about the character not the actress)

Super****ing her might kill her laughing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 09:10 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

not if i do it Happy Dance shifty

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 09:36 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by Kal875
I still don't like how your talking about her

no expression

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 11:29 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

hmmm If I had Clarks power.... Green Arrow would not be able to sit down for a while eek! Happy Dance love rock

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:22 PM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm really hoping your a chick but your gender says male.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:03 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:04 AM
wiccan999
#@$%

yeah, so? I'd give the "superpenis" to Olliver the green arrow.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 10:02 PM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

ok, first off, i would save people(duh)

probably rob a bank so that i can be set for life

let lana have a taste of the superpenis (and pretty much any other girl I deem worthy)

I would tell lana, chloe and lex(well, season 3 lex) about my powers

travel the world

live like the flash does, pretty much

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 10:58 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

sounds like a good life,

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:43 PM
Darth Anakin16

Well, I see you live in United Kingdom. I'd kill all your buck teeth looking people and the id rip off your balls and shove them down your throat and then chop off your head and shove it up your bootay. Then id impregnate you and make an army of me Happy Dance ninja

why are u dissing on english ppl. don't diss all of us just coz of wat 1 english person said. i don't really appreciate u dissing all of us coz that buck teeth thing is really a load of bullshit.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:05 AM
Darth Anakin16 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Anakin16 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Anakin16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

So super-ME for the win!!!! Green arrow yummy

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:20 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Id him kill Wiccan for being homo?

Id steal a ps3

And id help people for the rest of my life....thats about it...

Id still impregnate all the PRETTY women in the world though smile

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:08 AM