KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » If you were Clark...

If you were Clark...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
I dont think that I would kill LEx, I think that I would actually ask if for his help, with his brain and my brawn, we could be unstoppable

Do you have ANY!!!idea of how bad Lex would try to screw you over and either control you or just try to harvest everything he can form you???

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Dec 6th, 2006 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:41 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yes but do you realize that he would fear me becasue I would be his buisness partner knowing that if he screwed me over he'd find himself in the middle of the rain forest or some other place that he'll never find his way out.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:34 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

yes but do you realize that he would fear me becasue I would be his buisness partner knowing that if he screwed me over he'd find himself in the middle of the rain forest or some other place that he'll never find his way out.

Lex is the type to be arrogant enough to believe he could do it.
Sadly thou, form his showing and him resources he probably could
Like he has, many, many, many times!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:11 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Your not seeing what I'm saying, and I dont blame you, I'm not being clear enough, How will resources help him if he does not have anybody to comunicate to, what if I put him on a deserted island in the middle of the Alantic, or in the middle of Antartica or something. He will try to minipulate me to do whatever he wants, no doubt, but I think I may be smarter than that.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:58 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Be lex's partner? Dumbest thing ive ever heard! Not possible, he hates superman, id just kill Lex and bang lana and lois...... AT THE SAME TIME

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 06:38 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avenger2.0

If your gonna kill lex than you might as well finsih off lana aswell, shes responsible for 80% of the deaths of clark friends, and shes evil aswell.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:08 PM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Be lex's partner? Dumbest thing ive ever heard! Not possible, he hates superman, id just kill Lex and bang lana and lois...... AT THE SAME TIME
He only hates Superman because he thinks that the world depends on Superman, but if him and I formed an Alliance than he wouldnt be as mad/ jealous.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:19 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

He only hates Superman because he thinks that the world depends on Superman, but if him and I formed an Alliance than he wouldnt be as mad/ jealous.

Lex doesn't form alliances with people, he just manipulates them into being used for his means!
And he hates Superman because he has power Lex never will and he is what Lex covents the most but will never be..... The world's hero. But he hates him for that too. Also Superman is the one person he can't throw money at to make go away.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Dec 8th, 2006 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:40 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Dude, I see what your saying but I dont think he could minipulate me, I'm just saying that his smarts could help me out, I'd still have the same boy scout morals.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:20 PM
Avenger2.0

I dont think that I would kill LEx, I think that I would actually ask if for his help, with his brain and my brawn, we could be unstoppable

Boy scout morals, well I pretty sure that the villians are the ones that want to be unstoppable.

It just sounds to me that you might be a supervillian if you had clark's powers.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 09:02 PM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

If I were Clark, I'D BRING KAL BACK!!! lol, there ya go buddy!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 02:54 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

err what happened to kal875?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:01 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

He got banned because a moderator thought that he had two names on KMC, and was posting very offensive material on it. I believe they are mistaken, though.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 03:19 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

i'm not sure because some of the posts from kryptoheat and kal875 were pretty close times

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 03:36 PM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by JaxN
i'm not sure because some of the posts from kryptoheat and kal875 were pretty close times

I'm not so sure. Krypto seemed to talk in run-on sentences a lot.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:22 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

We are not the same people. But anywayz, thanks Dan-el for your support in bringing me back.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 12:50 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Not a problem, dude.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:46 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

We are not the same people. But anywayz, thanks Dan-el for your support in bringing me back.

Hey man glad to get you back. I was stunded they restricted you.
And what happened to your cool sig?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:54 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I was trying to upload a chrismas sig but it did'nt work, I must of forgotten to fix it, thanks for reminding me, how do you guys like my new sig?

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Dec 21st, 2006 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 01:41 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

how do you guys like my new sig?

I LIKE!!!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 11:44 PM