KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi vs. shredder

Heihachi vs. shredder
Started by: EkinEku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Last time i check, those parties/groups of people weren't fight alongside each other and treated other groups as much enemies as the turtles. And the turtles didn't won when it happened, they made a hasty retreat although they did put up a fight first.

yeah it was a bit of a free for all, but everyone there had agendas to kill the turtles... turtles WERE winning, and had to withdraw because innocents were being harmed in the fray.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:07 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
explosion smexplosion...

against human shredder from original cartoons, and movie shredder, and.. heihachi wins.

any other shredder, he gets curbstomped.

i mean... old video game shredder could just turn into super shredder and he had all sorts of crazy powers.

old comic shredder was better than the 4 turtles combined who took on and beat all sorts of outworldy opponents and were battle nexs champions.

new shredder has super strength, agility, speed, reflexes, 500 years of experience, and is super durable.. he's survived several explosions with and without his exoskeleton...
IS that a cosign?

I remember old school Shredder losing when the Turtles ganged up on him, and Leo (when he was badass), told Shredder to commit Seppaku.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
IS that a cosign?

I remember old school Shredder losing when the Turtles ganged up on him, and Leo (when he was badass), told Shredder to commit Seppaku.

that is a cosign

yes you're right.. damn.... been a while since I've read through them... hmph... well it doesn't matter new school shredder's still better than the collective TMNT in every way.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 06:38 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

that is a cosign

yes you're right.. damn.... been a while since I've read through them... hmph... well it doesn't matter new school shredder's still better than the collective TMNT in every way.
I hear they are trying to make Leonardo more sophisticated this time around...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:33 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

sophisticated? you mean less of a cold blooded killer and more of the boyscout he's portrayed in tv and such?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 03:33 PM
1021kid

shredder takes this easy thats all i have to say

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:27 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

sophisticated? you mean less of a cold blooded killer and more of the boyscout he's portrayed in tv and such?
Actually the opposite, not the one-dimensional boyscout leader type, but a more hardcore in-depth batman type.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 10:52 PM
jinzin

wait for the new movie or the show?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:01 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think it will be continued in the show (which I haven't seen around in awhile admittedly).

Whats the latest part so far canon-wise?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 02:21 PM
badacyborg

Heihachi wins...Dragon Uppercut!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:33 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote