KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)

Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.S
nah he even closes his eyes when playing it ......... laughing
and moves side to side getting all into it.
I think that's just because he wants to, I don't think someone who picks up on songs as quickly as he does would have any trouble with that.

Now to this drive mode and Summon stuff. Drive mode only lasts for a short ammount of time to my understanding and yes i have played KH and know sora's abilities in it and granted he gets somewhat creative with the throwing of his keyblade and energy blast whaterver crap with it, but honestly, other than that and chunking a barrel at hercules, i failed to see anything abnormally creative. I mean, sora's never been one to set traps or plan out his every move in battle, Which link is more than capable of doing. And actually i havent' played KH2 so i can't say much on that except that from what I've been told by my brother (who just recently finished the game) that it would only be considered creative if you are facing up against someone as pathetic as the heartless. not to mention summons are only around for a limited time and they take a bit of mp to use. i wouldn't rely on summons in this fight either. and for your magnetize, if it pulls link to this energy ball thing, then how would it take his items away? you're contradicting yourself, you know that?

Last edited by Dragoncloud on May 18th, 2006 at 03:35 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:31 PM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

Actually the drive gauge can last longer depending on its level, if it is lvl 7 then it takes quite a while to end.. also if a form boost skill is equiped, it will make the gauge last longer... btw in kh2 soras reaction commands are quite creative..

Last edited by caocao200 on May 18th, 2006 at 05:43 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2006 05:38 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Dragoncloud
I think that's just because he wants to, I don't think someone who picks up on songs as quickly as he does would have any trouble with that.

Now to this drive mode and Summon stuff. Drive mode only lasts for a short ammount of time to my understanding and yes i have played KH and know sora's abilities in it and granted he gets somewhat creative with the throwing of his keyblade and energy blast whaterver crap with it, but honestly, other than that and chunking a barrel at hercules, i failed to see anything abnormally creative. I mean, sora's never been one to set traps or plan out his every move in battle, Which link is more than capable of doing. And actually i havent' played KH2 so i can't say much on that except that from what I've been told by my brother (who just recently finished the game) that it would only be considered creative if you are facing up against someone as pathetic as the heartless. not to mention summons are only around for a limited time and they take a bit of mp to use. i wouldn't rely on summons in this fight either. and for your magnetize, if it pulls link to this energy ball thing, then how would it take his items away? you're contradicting yourself, you know that?

Well this debate has ended you're going by Kingdom hearts Sora not Kingdom hearts II Sora who's much more powerful in every aspect.

You'll need to play the game to understand all the points I have made about him.See I have played almost every Zelda game so I understand what Link is capable of.Sora has made a huge jump from KH to KHII.

In KHII Sora fights much more then just heartless.Link only fights against a few bosses who show any signs of Intelligence,that's not the case for Sora who fights Cloud,Squall,Yuffie,Tifa,Sephiroth,Roxas,And the rest of Organization 13.In all his battles you use a new feature which is the reaction command which Sora uses to counter any attack made at him.

The Drive forms last very long if you have it at the max and even without the Drive form Link is outclassed.
Sora has been mentioned throughout KHII of being a master swordsman so that tells you that he's very skilled.

Like I said before Link gets beat he's outclassed by Sora in every way.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 08:10 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by caocao200
Actually the drive gauge can last longer depending on its level, if it is lvl 7 then it takes quite a while to end.. also if a form boost skill is equiped, it will make the gauge last longer... btw in kh2 soras reaction commands are quite creative..

Exactly the Reaction command is pure creativity on Sora's part.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 08:12 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master-of-Chaos

it really depends on allot of things
1 which type of link are you using
2 which sora are you using
3 are we using all of that type of links items
4 should summons Evan be included (not that link cant still kick there ass but there kinda cheep)
5 are we going unlimited magic and unlimited items (non-healing)
6 where are they fighting (yes it does mater)
7 should we include link jumping or not (if not just ask the owl from OoT to fly him around or plant a magic bean on the Battle ground when he is a kid)
8 what does the mirror shield reflect (all magic or some magic)
9 are we including the fact that in OoT link was indestructible on the horse
10 Finlay its only fair that if sora gets drive forms then link gets full triforce
11 can links sword do the reflecting (zelda tennis) effect that was present in OoT
12 do we get a fierce deities mask (when spelled correctly)

but i believe despite all thies factors link would still pwn royal ass

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 01:32 AM
Master-of-Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Master-of-Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Master-of-Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master-of-Chaos

someone needs to bring this dead thread back to life i mean 6 months

(and it was a kick ass argument)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:16 AM
Master-of-Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Master-of-Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Master-of-Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetaHybrid

The Link from Zelda II could stand up against Sora. He has a spell called "Thunder" which instantly kills all the enemies in the area.

Link wins?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:26 AM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master-of-Chaos

when you say Zelda II you mean (second title name)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:38 AM
MetaHybrid

Zelda II The Adventure of Link. The second Zelda game for the NES

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:41 AM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master-of-Chaos

ok ok

man that was a good one

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:42 AM
Master-of-Chaos

this is a good thread but we need someone to fight for sora

its not going to be me

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:42 AM
Master-of-Chaos

i say sora gets stomped hard

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:43 AM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

i'l say sora, looks at the end of KH2, how fast is he?? links not a tenth of that fast.

Master sword > Keyblade .... and so? Gunblade > Buster sword but people still say cloud stomps squall

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 11:36 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master-of-Chaos

here is the thing

fierce deitys mask (oni link)

or just streight up bunny hood

(spesify which link here)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:32 AM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

reaction commands lol. He can react and counter all of Links best attacks, which is why links going to lose

Final form, = one dead Link

Sora can, i'm not going to say defeat, impress Sephiroth, that takes some serious skill/mojo. The kind Link doesn't have

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 08:31 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mesirus
reaction commands lol. He can react and counter all of Links best attacks, which is why links going to lose

Final form, = one dead Link

Sora can, i'm not going to say defeat, impress Sephiroth, that takes some serious skill/mojo. The kind Link doesn't have

I 100% agree with this.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 01:32 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
as for aeroga(sp) it only reduces damage, not nullifying it.

Reflega deflects physicals and magicals, and can be casted constantly.

quote:
Din's fire takes time to cast, supposedly, but that's because link screw's around in the game when he uses it because the game creators felt that had to be flashy with it. simple truth is, all he has to do is slam that diamond thingy to the ground and he's got fire.

You should see Sora's Firaga in Master Form and Final Form. Also, Sora could counter Din's Fire with Reflega, or Ars Arcanum which makes him temporarily invincible.

quote:
For your magnet, have you forgotten that link also has arrows, a hookshot, a hammer, bombs, bombchu's and countless other supplies?

Magnera magnetizes everything; not just mettalic objects.

quote:
if sora really wants to magnetize all of that, he's gonna have a ton of stuff to carry, which would slow him down a great deal, making him an easy target for link to peg with his bows.

O RLY?

quote:
Or he could just let sora set off a bombchu when he uses the magnet, whatever works for ya.

There are such enemies in the KH universe that self-destruct. Guess what? Sora takes those without a problem.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 16th, 2006 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:18 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Originally posted by Cloud_VII

O RLY?

lol fenrir > ultima keyblade

plau this guy doesn't show skill erm just spamming, beat sephiroth at lvl 54 like me, then you have skill stick out tongue#

EDIT: fought these yet Cloud? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh2w...ted&search=

Last edited by Mesirus on Dec 16th, 2006 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 08:48 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mesirus
lol fenrir > ultima keyblade

plau this guy doesn't show skill erm just spamming, beat sephiroth at lvl 54 like me, then you have skill stick out tongue#

EDIT: fought these yet Cloud? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh2w...ted&search=

Yeah, that was a pretty hard fight at first. Right now I try not to use Reflega or Trinity Limit on them because it makes the fight too easy.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 05:04 AM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

yeah, same really, except i never remever to cast reflega, my combo is 1 long (lol) so i can spam explosion

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 04:55 PM