KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Missed an Episode?

Missed an Episode?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

You terrible person! Your letting being in the military stop you from helping noobs like me who missed some episodes? Jeeze! The nerve of some people! wink

lol, I hope you have a safe return to the states. rock

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:03 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

hey you fuc.ker that was mywebsite you took sure take my glory as$hole

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:36 AM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville
I must apologize for not being as helpful as I would like to have been lately. For those who are unaware of who I am and what I do, I am in the military currently overseas on a deployment. Therein, I am unable to do a lot of things I would like to.

I should not be gone too much longer, and will be back to the US here soon. I hope to be more helpful then. Until I do, www.tv-links.co.uk is a really good site to visit.

Once again, I apologize.

Its cool. Have a safe trip back. smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 01:29 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by wwevstna
Show some respect for those serving our country.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:21 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

know what fuk u bich

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 09:20 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Your gonna get banned. But you already know that. Do'nt you?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:20 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by wwevstna

First of all, I was not "taking your glory." If anything, I was re-affirming that said site was indeed a good place to visit if you missed out on something.

Secondly, please dont start shit in this forum.

Third, and most important, tonight I will be uploading episode 7-1 to a random file-hosting site. Not sure what one yet, but regardless I will post a link to where you can either download it for yourself or simply watch it. I might zip the file so it will upload faster.

Regardless, I will keep you updated on where you can go to get it. It was a great episode.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:38 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Does anybody know if there's a way to get the eps on an ipod? I tried putting the dvd's in the comp. but that does'nt do anything.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 05:13 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I have a couple of programs that might help you. One is called DVDFab, it allows you to rip a DVD right into MP4 format. The other is Jodix iPod Video converter, which will convert avi's into MP4

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:08 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I miss this show so much. Wish it could have gone on longer.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 06:52 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still miss the show.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 08:47 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every person that posts here gets bannedlaughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Apr 5th, 2016 02:09 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Every person that posts here gets bannedlaughing out loud

Lol, including you, apparently.

(please log in to view the image)

Nice combo here laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 05:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ib4 it happens again

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:34 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

We'll see about that. Haven't been banned yet.

Also, kind of sad to say but in retrospect, I enjoyed this godawful show much more then Dragon Ball Super.

And tbh Supers actually the better written show, which is saying something.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 10:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Smallville. Pete Ross+ krytonite chewing gum=stretchy powers.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 11:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol. I still miss this show. Just the fact that it was that genera.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:36 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Free at last.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 07:34 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote