KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » lupin/tonks harry/ginny ron/ hermione

lupin/tonks harry/ginny ron/ hermione
Started by: harrypotterluvr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

oh and i brought out the fact about ron and hermione getting married for a good reason..you just have to wait for it to take effect!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:58 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

nice. i like it. keep posting!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:03 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Same here I like it as well so ummm. G2G

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:37 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

OK you guys i cant sleep so i thought i would write a little bit more story!

" Harry,Harry wake up mum says its time for your birthday breakfast" Ginny said Harry opened his eyes slowly and said " Five more minutes." "no now" ginny said pressing her lips to his and laughing a little bit " " Harry hurry up lupin and tonks are here and they need to talk to you." ginny said before walking out the door swaying her hips heavily. harry looked over to Ron and saw that he and Hermione were arm in arm asleep together. he laughed softly before getting a quick shower and getting dressed and going down stairs.when he got there he saw everyone he considered his family all except.......Sirius and his real family he sighed heavily and walked the rest of the way into the room " Well is a-bou time i am hungry and mummy made me wait for you" said natilea Fleur hushed her quickly and said " Appy birthday arry" sweeping over to him to give him a kiss on each cheek. ginny gave her a disgusted look that bill saw and he burst out laughing Fleur turned around and asked he husband " vhat ees eet bill?" " oh , nothing he said hitting ginny playfully on the arm."lupin looked up and smiled faintly at harry and harry noticed that he was playing with tonks fingers under the table and rubbing her hand with his thumb every so often. tonks looked at harry and smiled and then looked at lupin adoringly before saying "happy birthday harry, and i have to go to work now but i will See you soon" she stood and pecked lupin on his lips and apparated before he could kiss her back. ginny then came to stand with harry and he put his arm around her waist before pulling her out a chair and then sitting himself. polite conversation was made until they heard a shrill scream from Hermione. harry was the first to the stairs lupin right behind him harry noticed that Fred and George were holding back ginny and natilea he burst through the door and saw Ron on top of Hermione chocking her and saying in an all too familiar voice "where is harry?! where is harry?!" " I don't know!" Hermione wailed. "I'm right here you stupid git!" yelled harry. Ron looked up and his eyes were pure whit and an evil grin spread across his face " Just the person i was looking for" said voldemorts cold cruel voice.......... thats all for know hope you enjoyed!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:43 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ooo great a cliffhanger!!!lol it was very good update soon!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:41 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

so voldemort was in ron's body or was he just using a poly juice potion? But its good i guess

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:40 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

OMG! okay first none of you can spell it's FLEUR!!!!!! meaning flower not fluer...that sounds liek a bad flu or something. TWo sorry but this just doesn't work for me....bill and fleur wouldn't have a child old enough to do all of this. THREE! sorry to sound liek a mod but you need spoilers if your gonna continue with expicit nature, or it will be closed.
and finally the story is going alittle fast, i don't think ron adn hermonie would get married quite so soon, or decide to, and harry and ginny wouldn't be doing it in a shed, harry is more classy and would do it right...sorry but i'm nto believe this at all.
(sorry for being a jerk)

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:54 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

personally i think that too. I like the concept of the story though so ill keep reading it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:58 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

same here.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:58 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

i thought it was good...a little fast though. and it's easier to read if you do it in a new paragraph every time someone speaks.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:41 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

thank you for the advice and opinoins and tigereyes you dont sound like a jerk...LoL im stubborn i need the hard truth!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 03:12 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

so when are you gonna post again?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:33 PM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

sorry for the delay im really sick right now i will post asap!!! promise

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:01 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

ok, but keep going the story is really good!!! and i hope you get better!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:28 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i like it so keep going with the story! cant wait for more

of course I was

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:16 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hplver4life

I loved it
hi I'm new but i love ur story please keep writing or in this case typing lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:09 AM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

Tongue more post.... FINALLY!

Ron and harry began deuling, while evryone else went out side. Molly went to go floo the order. curses and hexe's and jinxe's were flying all over the place, then at the same time as each other ron/voldemort and harry both said the killing curse, voldemort's missed but harry's hit dead center a high pitched wail filled the room, harry watched in horror as rons body got it's coloring back and his eye's turbed to normal and then ron dropped to the floor, lifelessly.

don't hate me but this is all i can coe up with i know its like really really short but i will post more soon and plus i have like four other story's im typing right now on this website

fanfiction.net when you get to the homepage click on the search link and type in my screen name. my screen name is

misses-charlie-weasly,
so yeah chek it out and tell me what you think of my story's there!

latah my freaky friends Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:01 AM
hplver4life

nnnnoooooo!!!! coome back i really like ur story

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:20 AM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

ok problems with the story first off you said Harry was living with the Weasley's because he was of age, then you also have his birthday, which either means you made a mistake, or we skipped entire year seven which would make Ron/Voldemort make sense, but if it is still seventh year, it wouldn't happen so soon, Voldemort is to worried about his horcruxes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:02 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TigerEyes
OMG! okay first none of you can spell it's FLEUR!!!!!! meaning flower not fluer...that sounds liek a bad flu or something. TWo sorry but this just doesn't work for me....bill and fleur wouldn't have a child old enough to do all of this. THREE! sorry to sound liek a mod but you need spoilers if your gonna continue with expicit nature, or it will be closed.
and finally the story is going alittle fast, i don't think ron adn hermonie would get married quite so soon, or decide to, and harry and ginny wouldn't be doing it in a shed, harry is more classy and would do it right...sorry but i'm nto believe this at all.
(sorry for being a jerk)

You need to learn how to spell before you start correcting peoples mistakes.
For instance I was taught to spell like L-I-K-E.
Not L-I-E-K
Use a dicitonary next time! stick out tongue laughing

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:56 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote