KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Gladiator 2

Gladiator 2
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

Didn't he die in the end.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2024 08:49 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester

Maybe...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2024 01:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

‘Gladiator II' Test Screens — 160 Minutes, “Thrilling" and Oscar-Worthy

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/20...jqt8a9argotk6s9

Oh, shit. I feel like I read some spoilers, but oh well. Sounds like the hype is rising...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2024 10:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by rudester

He was resting and thinking about Elysium (the state of being, not Matt Damon film).

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 04:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
‘Gladiator II' Test Screens — 160 Minutes, “Thrilling" and Oscar-Worthy

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/20...jqt8a9argotk6s9

Oh, shit. I feel like I read some spoilers, but oh well. Sounds like the hype is rising...

Take my money now.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jesus H Christ I've tried to post this 3 times... KMC glitches and my internet issues are getting on my fucking nerves...

"A few months ago, a THR report confirmed that Scott’s sequel had its budget “balloon” from $165 million to a whopping $310 million. The piece went on to describe Paramount execs as feeling “terribly vexed” by the whole ordeal, but felt relieved once they saw footage of the film which “blew them away.'"

That's bonkers. I looked up that the budget for the original was $103 in 2000, and $188 adjusted for inflation. So $310 is bonkers.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 09:27 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

150m on CGI queen giraffes though.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 09:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Stop using non-standard quotation marks and you won't be experiencing such problems, Leechie.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2024 05:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jesus H Christ I've tried to post this 3 times... KMC glitches and my internet issues are getting on my fucking nerves...

"A few months ago, a THR report confirmed that Scott’s sequel had its budget “balloon” from $165 million to a whopping $310 million. The piece went on to describe Paramount execs as feeling “terribly vexed” by the whole ordeal, but felt relieved once they saw footage of the film which “blew them away.'"

That's bonkers. I looked up that the budget for the original was $103 in 2000, and $188 adjusted for inflation. So $310 is bonkers.

The strikes and the shutdowns are partly to blame.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2024 06:29 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stop using non-standard quotation marks and you won't be experiencing such problems, Leechie.

Man, f-off. You mean the text I copied from the article I linked to?

My internet also crapped out for no apparent reason.

Since you seem to know it all, if you could just teach a class on how to avoid the stupid fucking glitches of this dying message board...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2024 10:54 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
The strikes and the shutdowns are partly to blame.

Oh shit, good point. I didn't even think about that. I wonder how much that increased the budget? 🤔

Old Post Apr 29th, 2024 10:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

When you have a huge movie ready to go and you're not filming, you're burning tens of thousands a day.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 04:09 PM