KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Starfox

Hulk vs Starfox
Started by: Dayscribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
the x-men arent that powerful.

Back then they weren't. Then X-Men became Psychics Monthly Annual and the writers went ape-shit on making every single psychic in the X-men uber powerful. The comics just got boring after a while.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:55 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwarrior
Maverick

Oh Please. Hulk would sneeze and Starfox would die from the debris.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:21 PM
blackwarrior is currently offline Click here to Send blackwarrior a Private Message Find more posts by blackwarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

You mean snot? Since when does the Hulk sneeze debris? And/or have super powerful sneezes.

I bet I could survive the Hulk sneezing in my face.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:47 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blackwarrior
Oh Please. Hulk would sneeze and Starfox would die from the debris.

roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:12 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm not convinced hulk would revert to banner in starfox's presence. look how content hulk was in sentry's presence but he still didn't turn into banner. if hulk got his hands on starfox, it'd be over and it wouldn't take too long . . .

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:38 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Starfox is one of the eternals and is Thanos's brother. He's very powerful. He even controls the power cosmic so his illusions could easily revert the Hulk back into Banner. Like I said before, he could create a pleasure center for Hulk in his mind to calm him down so he could revert back into being Banner. From there, he could BFR him by flying him into space and leaving him there. wink

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:41 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

maybe. i've seen a few appearances of starfox, and in them he has been pretty useless. i'd need to see some better, more current showings to say he could beat hulk. each eternal focuses on a certain power -- sersi matter manip, mak speed -- starfox focused on emotional manip. that makes them strong in that field, but relatively weak in other areas, so his cosmic power would not be great, or his control of it. if he can't control hulk's emotions and turn him into banner, hulk will kill him. bfr is an option i suppose, though i've never seen him use it. i remain unconvinced, but am willing to change if i see some scans showing some strong feats by eros.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:50 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

ok wenn he turn the hulk back in to banner and he tries to fly him in to space banner would turn in to the hulk again because banner would resist.

And than hulk would kill the guy.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:36 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote