KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman and hulk vs gladiator and juggernaut

which team would win in a fight
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
superman and hulk 10 55.56%
gladiator and juggernaut 8 44.44%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

superman and hulk vs gladiator and juggernaut
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Resize please no expression

That's how it came out. Sorry. Nothing I can do. Though I don't need to resize them for you to see that Gladiator obviously gets his ass handed to him by Hulk. That's easy to see, small or not.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:23 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor and silversurfer have knocked him out before which is hard to believe. not just hulk dude

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:27 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hulk_Power
That's how it came out. Sorry. Nothing I can do. Though I don't need to resize them for you to see that Gladiator obviously gets his ass handed to him by Hulk. That's easy to see, small or not.
which book is this ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:28 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I say Superman and Hulk win this. I'll go out on a limb and say Gladiator is the weak link. Hulk and Juggernaut are at a stalemate for the moment. Once his confidence gets shakes by Superman it's all over for him. Then it's Superman and Hulk on Juggernaut.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:30 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

gladiator is the strongest out of all 4 of them.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:31 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

who wins here ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:36 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Gladiator and Juggernaut win.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:39 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I can yell too. You can't even tell what's going on in those pictures they're so damn small. I've heard the horror stories about that fight. Hulk's body can't take the heat vision, but his hands can? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Pretty sure that's more Hulk writing that was put there to up his mythos.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:42 AM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

when hulk beat gladiator it was jobbing everyone knows it. gladiator has beat thor, ego and many other that are better then hulk but yes gladiator jobs alot. if it is not pis writeing or jobbing in this fight he will be like pc supes.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:43 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

glads and juggernaut take this if he said it is to death because, quite frankly, juggernaut is immortal.
end
he just is.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:03 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

There's a Hulk/Gladiator thread on here that I think has larger pics of their fight, not sure if it's that one but I do know the scans are here. But yeah, Gladiator did lose that fight to Hulk, which I personally thought was bull, but it happened.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:07 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one knows which comic book that is ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:45 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Supes beats Gladiater, Hulk beats Juggs

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:50 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by diabloman
(please log in to view the image)

who wins here ?
Gladiator forfeits. Scans are in the Gladiator Respect Thread.

Originally posted by Grimm22
Resize please
Here you go...

1. http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/83...adiator14yj.jpg
2. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...adiator25ju.jpg
3. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...adiator38qd.jpg
4. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...adiator44wf.jpg
5. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...adiator55sg.jpg
6. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...adiator63fr.jpg
7. http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/...adiator76tn.jpg

This is not a godd depiction of how a fight between these two should go.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:53 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by diabloman
no one knows which comic book that is ?

Hulk/Gladiator? That's Hulk Annual '97.

I consider that fight one of the most poorly written out there. Hulk Vs Gladiator really needs to replace Spider-Man Vs Firelord as the classic "PIS" fight.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:54 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

wasnt putting on there everyone respect gladiator. was curious which one that was thats all.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Last edited by diabloman on May 10th, 2006 at 03:58 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:55 AM
harlequin115

Regardless of any PIS between Hulk and Gladiator, it seems much more likely the fight would breakdown into Supes vs. Gladiator, and Hulk vs. Juggernaut. Even if Glads jobbs to Superman, which he shouldn't (I'm not too sure who'd come out on top, but it should be really close), Juggernaut's gonna beat the Hulk, assuming this is Classic Juggernaut. His field soaks up momentum, so Hulk can't get rid of him by BFR, and there's no real way for Hulk to hurt him.
Juggy and Gladiator take this, IMO. Good choices!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 04:32 AM
harlequin115 is currently offline Click here to Send harlequin115 a Private Message Find more posts by harlequin115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

for an easy hulk knockout i'd assume gladiator would just pick up juggernaut and hurl him light speed at hulk. juggernaut would be unscathed. hulk wouldnt have time to recover, and would be knocked unconsciouss.

i think glads and juggs have this one under their belts.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:00 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

This would actually be an easy battle for Juggernaut and Gladiator. If written without PIS, Hulk dies first and then Juggernaut and Glads kill Supes.

It's really rather simple it's two characters who have to job in almost all there appearances(Juggernaut, Gladiator) vs comic written gods.

Thus Hulk= Overrated
Superman= well, I think we get the point

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:13 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Comic written gods? Hulk is nowhere near the level he use to be.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:29 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote