KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman n' Wolverine vs. Hulk

Spiderman n' Wolverine vs. Hulk
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soleran
Fast As Time

Hulk has gone apeshit on the Avengers ALL OF THEM at once..........no way Hulk gets put down by these 2 without crazy PIS.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:30 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Well do you have scans that prove this?

scanns I have some but it a little ahrd since I do not own a scanner.

(hulk 340) wolverine gives grey hulk one hell of a fight

hulk vs wolverine #8 bone claws wolverine give hulk a match.

death wolverine vs hulk

these are just a few issues of the top of my head

Attachment: ~max0010s.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:31 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by capt it up
actauly the only scan was from hulk 340 and wolevrine was fine in a pannel or 2 thats like 5 seconds max.

also that was pre up graded healing factor.

Can you prove it was only 5 seconds max? I mean, seriously, can you prove it? If not, I think that's just about enough of your exaggerations.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:33 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

scanns I have some but it a little ahrd since I do not own a scanner.

(hulk 340) wolverine gives grey hulk one hell of a fight

hulk vs wolverine #8 bone claws wolverine give hulk a match.

death wolverine vs hulk

these are just a few issues of the top of my head

I was talking about a thunder clap not hurting them.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:34 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

actauly the only scan was from hulk 340 and wolevrine was fine in a pannel or 2 thats like 5 seconds max.

also that was pre up graded healing factor.

probally because Hulk stopped

Doesn't really matter as Wolverine still has heightened senses, so a thunderclap is going to do serious damage and hell knock out Spider-Man as it knocked out Wonderman.

-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Can you prove it was only 5 seconds max? I mean, seriously, can you prove it? If not, I think that's just about enough of your exaggerations.

actauly I panel is supose to be only 2-3 seconds long in comci wolrd unless stated other wise.

that at least what all the games say lol

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King_Mungi
probally because Hulk stopped

Doesn't really matter as Wolverine still has heightened senses, so a thunderclap is going to do serious damage and hell knock out Spider-Man as it knocked out Wonderman.

I don't think u see my piont yes he has hyper sense, but wolverine healing would heal it as soon as it effected him.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:37 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Who cares once again these 2 guys don't have enough juice to knock down Hulk and put him down for good. If Hulk was going to go all out it would be a funeral for these 2.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:38 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soleran
Who cares once again these 2 guys don't have enough juice to knock down Hulk and put him down for good. If Hulk was going to go all out it would be a funeral for these 2.

who said it has to be fore good? all they have to do is KO. also if I recall dident death wolverine almost kill hulk?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:41 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

lol didn't death Wolverine do alot of things that are beyond assinine? Yes he did, Hulk isn't going to be KO'd by these 2 jokers before they are ko'd themselves.

As Batdude123 would say Death Wolverine is beyond PIS he is PIR (plot induced retardation)

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:42 PM
..:Sn0w:..

I don't think u see my piont yes he has hyper sense, but wolverine healing would heal it as soon as it effected him.

Wolverine cut off his bicep and then passed out a few issues ago.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:43 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soleran
lol didn't death Wolverine do alot of things that are beyond assinine? Yes he did, Hulk isn't going to be KO'd by these 2 jokers before they are ko'd themselves.

As Batdude123 would say Death Wolverine is beyond PIS he is PIR (plot induced retardation)

again that is ur oppion and one other. just becuase u do no like what detah wolverine does does not mean anything it still happened.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:44 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Wolverine cut off his bicep and then passed out a few issues ago.

? what

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:45 PM
Badabing
Karen

Look at these pics. At the very least the Hulk wins by BFR.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:46 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by badabing
Look at these pics. At the very least the Hulk wins by BFR.

why does this matter? hulk pritty dumb and more htne likly do a thundercalp once and that would not put spiderman down for good and certain not wolverine.

ur pics are good, but they do no prove hulk wins.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:47 PM
-K-M-

Why would a healing factor help him as his senses and healing factor are different. The healing factor can help repair the damage to his inner ear, but like Wolverine said the clap nearly killed him due to his super senses

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:48 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL Hulk at his greatest form SMASH's Wolverine! Hulk just grabs Wolverine and walks around beating on him like a little doll, spiderman is just a flea to him.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:49 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why would a healing factor help him as his senses and healing factor are different. The healing factor can help repair the damage to his inner ear, but like Wolverine said the clap nearly killed him due to his super senses

actauly his sense and healing factor are both the same mutation. also hulk thunder clapp would effetc wolevrien mroe due to his hyper sense but the thing is all hulk wave would do is pop or damage wolverines ear drum and wolverine ear drums would heal as soon as they poped, so a thunder clap will not win hulk the battle.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:53 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

actauly his sense and healing factor are both the same mutation. also hulk thunder clapp would effetc wolevrien mroe due to his hyper sense but the thing is all hulk wave would do is pop or damage wolverines ear drum and wolverine ear drums would heal as soon as they poped, so a thunder clap will not win hulk the battle.

The ear does ALOT more then hear my friend, your inner ear keeps your equilibrium in sync. One thunderclap would keep them reeling for a bit! And then Hulk just picks them up and smash's them into each other peter's dead then..........................he just carries wolverine and bash's him as he walks like a toysmile The end or he jumps up and throws Wolverine into orbitsmile The end again.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:55 PM