KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman n' Wolverine vs. Hulk

Spiderman n' Wolverine vs. Hulk
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly his sense and healing factor are both the same mutation. also hulk thunder clapp would effetc wolevrien mroe due to his hyper sense but the thing is all hulk wave would do is pop or damage wolverines ear drum and wolverine ear drums would heal as soon as they poped, so a thunder clap will not win hulk the battle.

No their seperate powers, they are not connected as if his senses are down doesn't mean his healing factor doesn't work. No your giving way to much credit for Wolverine's healing factor, and from a weak thunderclap nearly killed him as stated by him.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King_Mungi
No their seperate powers, they are not connected as if his senses are down doesn't mean his healing factor doesn't work. No your giving way to much credit for Wolverine's healing factor, and from a weak thunderclap nearly killed him as stated by him.

dude he simply met that it killed like hurt a lot no actauly killed him. how would poping an eardrum kill u when u can heal it?

also wolverine healing factor is why he has hyper sense it was later restated that his sense were actauly due to his healing factor. I think they even mention it in the new wolverine hand book 2004, but don't quote me on it.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soleran
lol didn't death Wolverine do alot of things that are beyond assinine? Yes he did, Hulk isn't going to be KO'd by these 2 jokers before they are ko'd themselves.

As Batdude123 would say Death Wolverine is beyond PIS he is PIR (plot induced retardation)

laughing rock

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:00 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

dude he simply met that it killed like hurt a lot no actauly killed him. how would poping an eardrum kill u when u can heal it?

also wolverine healing factor is why he has hyper sense it was later restated that his sense were actauly due to his healing factor. I think they even mention it in the new wolverine hand book 2004, but don't quote me on it.

As said your innerear is your equilbrium, and yes you can die from overloading your senses. His healing factor isn't that good, and this was in his own words from a weaker thunderclap.

No his nose keeps his savage state in check not his healing factor, and no post evidence where you get this.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:01 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Originally posted by Soleran
The ear does ALOT more then hear my friend, your inner ear keeps your equilibrium in sync. One thunderclap would keep them reeling for a bit! And then Hulk just picks them up and smash's them into each other peter's dead then..........................he just carries wolverine and bash's him as he walks like a toysmile The end or he jumps up and throws Wolverine into orbitsmile The end again.

laughing

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:01 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

As said your innerear is your equilbrium, and yes you can die from overloading your senses. His healing factor isn't that good, and this was in his own words from a weaker thunderclap.

No his nose keeps his savage state in check not his healing factor, and no post evidence where you get this.

how ois wolveriners healing factor not that good? to deals with ear drums poping? ur talken about a guy who sitts there and let people shot him. ur also tlaken about a guy who has his heart explode.

mungi it will take me a little while to find the evidence u asked for about the senses so ill pm u when i get them.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:07 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Capt, you can't actually believe that Wolverine could win a fight against Hulk. You're using Death Wolverine as evidence, yet when he was Death, he was MAJORLY amped up. I mean, as Death, Wolverine freakin walked through Cyclops's blasts and also knocked over a door that was being held closed by Cable's tk. So, you can't really use him as evidence. Hulk is a dude that takes ballistic missiles with a smile and can survive a nuke at ground zero. Six knives ain't gonna do sh*t to him. Wolverine shouldn't even really be able to scratch Hulk, let alone hurt him. Besides, Hulk has got a healing factor that is top notch. I believe badabing posted somewhere that Hulk healed from nothing but bones in like three panels. There is absolutely nothing that these guys can dish out that Hulk couldn't take. Hulk has taken down a bunch of the Avengers before when he was pissed, let alone this two guys. Plus, Hulk could just rip Wolverine's back in half like he demonstrated before. There is actually nothing in Wolverine's power set that shows that he'd even give Hulk a little bit of trouble. Spider-man is basically the same way. He can't hurt him either. Hulk takes this fight 10/10.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:08 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

how ois wolverinrs healing factor not that good? to dela with ear drums poping? ur talken about a guy who sitts there and let people shot him. ur also tlaken about a guy who has his heart explode.

mungi it will take me a little while to find the evidence u asked for about the senses so ill pm u when i get them.

No it can kill you, by causing a brain anyerism basically overloading the brain. That was from a weak thunderclap, what if he gave him the one that destroyed a city block in Alpha Flight or the one who knocked out Wonderman? not looking to good for him.

No just post it here.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:09 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by batdude123
Capt, you can't actually believe that Wolverine could win a fight against Hulk. You're using Death Wolverine as evidence, yet when he was Death, he was MAJORLY amped up. I mean, as Death, Wolverine freakin walked through Cyclops's blasts and also knocked over a door that was being held closed by Cable's tk. So, you can't really use him as evidence. Hulk is a dude that takes ballistic missiles with a smile and can survive a nuke at ground zero. Six knives ain't gonna do sh*t to him. Wolverine shouldn't even really be able to scratch Hulk, let alone hurt him. Besides, Hulk has got a healing factor that is top notch. I believe badabing posted somewhere that Hulk healed from nothing but bones in like three panels. There is absolutely nothing that these guys can dish out that Hulk couldn't take. Hulk has taken down a bunch of the Avengers before when he was pissed, let alone this two guys. Plus, Hulk could just rip Wolverine's back in half like he demonstrated before. There is actually nothing in Wolverine's power set that shows that he'd even give Hulk a little bit of trouble. Spider-man is basically the same way. He can't hurt him either. Hulk takes this fight 10/10.

Aside from the mixed up characters names and different universe's ie 616 vs Ultimate that was mostly correct. So word up on that g money stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:10 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

frist off wolverien was not amped at all prove it. if ur gunan say he was amped please prove were it was ever stated he was amped int he way u are saying.

also I don't believe logan or spiderman win this actauly no one asked me what i thought on the matter, they just assumed I thought what i did becuase im argueing for spiderman and logan

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:10 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

No it can kill you, by causing a brain anyerism basically overloading the brain. That was from a weak thunderclap, what if he gave him the one that destroyed a city block in Alpha Flight or the one who knocked out Wonderman? not looking to good for him.

No just post it here.

K it will be a while though

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:11 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

frist off wolverien was not amped at all prove it. if ur gunan say he was amped please prove were it was ever stated he was amped int he way u are saying.

also I don't believe logan or spiderman win this actauly no one asked me what i thought on the matter, they just assumed I thought what i did becuase im argueing for spiderman and logan

What's there to prove?????? What the f**k? THE GUY WALKED RIGHT THROUGH CYCLOPS'S BLASTS AND KNOCKED DOWN A DOOR THAT WAS BEING HELD UP BY CABLE'S TELEKINESIS. DUH!!!!!! Wolverine has been blasted to hell by Cyclops's blasts before and flew a long way. That should tell you something. What amazes me, is that you don't actually think that he was upgraded. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways, I didn't realize that you thought that Hulk would win. My bad. stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:14 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by batdude123
What's there to prove?????? What the f**k? THE GUY WALKED RIGHT THROUGH CYCLOPS'S BLASTS AND KNOCKED DOWN A DOOR THAT WAS BEING HELD UP BY CABLE'S TELEKINESIS. DUH!!!!!! Wolverine has been blasted to hell by Cyclops's blasts before and flew a long way. That should tell you something. What amazes me, is that you don't actually think that he was upgraded. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways, I didn't realize that you thought that Hulk would win. My bad. stick out tongue

wolverine has taken scots blast full on before pre death so no that no good evdience. logan also pre death walked through havok blast. cabel telekinesis was used to hold the door shut and to gather which wolverine just cut the crap to ribbons.

do u sya a character is amped unless u can prove from text that he was ever said to be amped.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:17 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

wolverine has taken scots blast full on before pre death so no that no good evdience. logan also pre death walked through havok blast. cabel telekinesis was used to hold the door shut and to gather which wolverine just cut the crap to ribbons.

do u sya a character is amped unless u can prove from text that he was ever said to be amped.

Can you prove that statement about taking Cyclops's blast full on? Please, I would like for you to prove that with scans or somethin. Because Cyclops's full blasts have gone through Magneto's shield, they've leveled full forests, and they've also blown a Sentinel a quarter mile. Are you trying to tell me that a 300lb. man is gonna take that blast, but the other things couldn't? Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:29 AM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Can Wolverine even cut Hulk? I know he did say that he couldn't way back when (when AF and Wolverine and Nightcrawler teamed up to fight the Wendigo). Wolverine walked through Havok's blast? When did this happen?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:31 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:39 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Can Wolverine even cut Hulk?

It depends on what stage he at.

If its lower then yeah, but if its nuke taking Hulk then no.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:43 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Can Wolverine even cut Hulk? I know he did say that he couldn't way back when (when AF and Wolverine and Nightcrawler teamed up to fight the Wendigo). Wolverine walked through Havok's blast? When did this happen?

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/9238/d...amantium4fe.jpg
Hulk was really angry at this point.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Funny how he didn't answer my question. big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:48 AM
Badabing
Karen

how ois wolveriners healing factor not that good? to deals with ear drums poping? ur talken about a guy who sitts there and let people shot him. ur also tlaken about a guy who has his heart explode.

This is an older one.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...thunderclap.jpg

A clap for Spidey.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...erclap125sj.jpg

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on May 14th, 2006 at 12:55 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:52 AM