KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit runs the gauntlet

Gambit runs the gauntlet
Started by: Psyquis52

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You're right I should have phrased it differently but don't get me wrong, the others are still at a disadvantage there. This is a veritable cornicopia of weaponry that Gambit can use to his advantage here.

He could charge anything there including the bottom car on a stack of cars then throws a rock to blow it or pipes, belts, cans, chains, whatever. The guy has a huge arsenal at his advantage here so let's hear what everyone thinks.

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to throw that you worded it wrong in your face...If I implied that or anything, then I'm sorry...I was simply curious on how you truly meant it...So, my apologies.

And yes..The junkyard is a playhouse for Gambit...Anything is fair game to him in there...That was the number one bases for my argument on some of his wins.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:32 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Oh, no, I wasn't trying to throw that you worded it wrong in your face...If I implied that or anything, then I'm sorry...I was simply curious on how you truly meant it...So, my apologies.

And yes..The junkyard is a playhouse for Gambit...Anything is fair game to him in there...That was the number one bases for my argument on some of his wins.

No offense taken dude. I should have clarified. big grin

I do think I worded it wrong, but I still think Gambit should get better cred in this situation.

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:34 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

no WAY! stick out tongue

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:39 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
no WAY! stick out tongue

You're cruel and you are still juiced up from that whole Captain America vs Gambit battle thing you and I fought so long ago. I remember that and I was ticked but this is different. I'm trying to repair my image of him to when I used to think he was cool.

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:41 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

That image should NEVER be repaired mad stick out tongue

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:54 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

That image should NEVER be repaired mad stick out tongue

Did that whole Captain A vs Gambit thing really hurt you that bad?

I mean it really got under my skin but I'm willing to give him a second chance.

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:55 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Not when you have Captain America in THIS battle too mad

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:56 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Not when you have Captain America in THIS battle too mad

Shhhhhhhhh! Not so loudly! People might notice! Sides I never said how far I thought he got.

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:59 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

hahaha! Psh! I don't care, I still hate gambit and think he'd be riddled with holes via punisher.

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:06 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Goes down by the 7th...Captain America is overrated....Gambit is agile, got the hypnotic charm, owned Gladiator, blew up houses and even beat Sabretooth. Deadpool could give him a run,but Psylocke is obviously stronger than the ones before and after her this gaunntlet is just not good made....Psylocke can be a real problem...Deadpool and Bullseye put him down...If even he manages to get through them Sandman and Mysterio would own him bad...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 12:57 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You people forget that this is in a junk yard.....A playhouse of weapons for Gambit...That being said, he loses but can win later on.

1. Punisher----He can dodge bullets, and block him with his staff...So Gambit wins this.
2. Captain America----Cap's shield can only block so much, so Gambit simply blows up a car next to Cap...Gambit wins.
3. Wolverine---Now this is tricky because of the healing factor....Although Gambit could get a knock out, but I don't think he'd win to the death.
4. Psylocke----Gambit loses.
5. Spiderman----Spidey has agility comparable (better) then Gambit...Gambit loses
6. Toad and Mystique----Toad is the bigger challenge of the two due to his agility and strength....But Gambit could probably win.
7. Sabertooth and Vulture----Gambit beats Vulture, but gets killed by Sabertooth.
8. Deadpool and Bullseye----Gambit could beat Bullseye one on one, but adding Deadpool in kills Gambit.
9. Sandman and Mysterio-----Gambit could beat Mysterio one on one, but not Sandman one on one...That being said, Gambit dies. Sandman is uber imo.
10. Colossus, Shadowcat, and Angel-----Gambit dies....

Spider-man has agility COMPARABLE to Gambit?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:06 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

yes. clearly better, but still comparable.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:42 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Punisher puts a dozen bullets in his chest, and finishes him by shooting him in the head and saying/thinking a cheezy one-liner like "This is one gamble you shouldnt have taken"
Without Frank, he gets to 4 or 5

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:51 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Gambit loses at 0

He gets killed on the way to the fight laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:59 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

Re: Gambit runs the gauntlet

[i]
1. Punisher
2. Captain America
3. Wolverine
4. Psylocke
5. Spiderman
6. Toad and Mystique
7. Sabertooth and Vulture
8. Deadpool and Bullseye
9. Sandman and Mysterio
10. Colossus, Shadowcat, and Angel [/B]
Gambit would get royally effed at 1, stopped at 2, and killed at 3.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:01 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Rewmac
Goes down by the 7th...Captain America is overrated.

Oh and Wolverine isnt

pft* fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:02 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

stops at pun

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:24 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

No he won't he can dodge bullets quite well check the Respect Thread Thread....

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:40 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by samishe
Spider-man has agility COMPARABLE to Gambit?

I worded it wrong...I meant Gambit has agility that is comparable to Spiderman, although Spiderman's agility is better....Thats why I put the (better) next to comparable.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:52 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Rewmac
No he won't he can dodge bullets quite well check the Respect Thread Thread....
yes he will...he has hit spiderman and daredevil to name a few...just cuz some jerkass's cant hit him doesn't mean punisher cant...and pun can just throw a flashbang if he wants to make it easy on himself...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:09 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote