KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ion vs Black Bolt

Place your bets
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ion kills him 11 64.71%
Black Bolt destroys him 5 29.41%
Draw 0 0%
I want some popcorn. 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ion vs Black Bolt
Started by: Psyquis52

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

BlackBolt holds back more than Superman does. A shout from him would basically be a recipe of ill-health for anyone standing anywhere near him.

With that said regular Kyle has contained the power of a Big Bang.
Regular Kyle.

Thus, Kyle as Ion would obviously do the same, and more.

Ion wins.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:48 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

right on

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:35 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

One thing I still don't get is the ostensible double standard on this board. If Gambit throws cards faster than thought, it's PIS. If Wolverine fights Hulk and doesn't get raped, it's PIS. If Spiderman beats a DEPOWERED Firelord, it's PIS.

Kyle contains the Big Bang. The combined force of everything that has or ever will exist in the entire universe, and it's all good. What the f**k? Why isn't that considered at least questionable? It seems like this board has some serious character bias sometimes.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 17th, 2006 at 07:58 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:48 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

the thing about the GL's is that there powers DO very from GL to GL the gaurdians want ALL the GL's to be like Ion eventually meaning they have the potential.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:51 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
One thing I still don't get is the ostensible double standard. If Gambit throws cards faster than thought, it's PIS. If Wolverine fights Hulk and doesn't get raped, it's PIS. If Spiderman beats a DEPOWERED Firelord, it's PIS.

Kyle contains the Big Bang. The combined force of everything that has or ever will exist in the entire universe, and it's all good. What the f**k? Why isn't that considered at least questionable? It seems like this board has some serious character bias sometimes.

i fully agree with this statement.

great post wink big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:52 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i dont, GL's can do stuff like that its nothing new all of them can depending on what level they are.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:55 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Mider
i dont, GL's can do stuff like that its nothing new all of them can depending on what level they are.

yet it new for wolverine to take hits for the hulk and give hulk a fight?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:56 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

wolverine giving hulk a fight you want me to say its PIS let me think if Silver Surfer contained the big bang would most poeple on here call it PIS i dont know i dont think so, they dont think its rediculous for him to be able to make a entire planet come back to life, or snap his fingers and make the earths weapons turn off, maybe the GL is DC's answer for heralds.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:58 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

ok well take hal jordons old ring it protected im from harm and such well not all could do that kyels ring was a prototype it was made from the direct power of the gardiens except ganthis that is but no yellow weakness it also can make anything he imagins with out the know how to make it so he can make a car with out understanding of anything of cars hes even said in the comics that it would be hard to do but he could do it

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:01 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Mider
wolverine giving hulk a fight you want me to say its PIS let me think if Silver Surfer contained the big bang would most poeple on here call it PIS i dont know i dont think so, they dont think its rediculous for him to be able to make a entire planet come back to life, or snap his fingers and make the earths weapons turn off, maybe the GL is DC's answer for heralds.

so ur syaing wolverine fightingg hulk is PIS? yet green lantern containing a big bang is not?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:02 PM
Accel

The Green Lantern ring can essentially do anything. It's potential is limitless and it all depends on the wielder's will.

In other words, a GL can very well contain a big bang as long as he wills his ring to do so. This is why Green Lantern feats are never questioned, because the ring was created to be huge plot device, pretty much like the Speed Force.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:08 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

yes depending on witch gl it is the better the abilty to do so but not all of them can do it cause they arent all that strong in the will power department but they wouldent be gls if they dident have the will power

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:38 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Ion removes blackbolts mouth matrix style, and fuses his vocal cords together.

Ion 10/10

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:22 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Accel
The Green Lantern ring can essentially do anything. It's potential is limitless and it all depends on the wielder's will.

In other words, a GL can very well contain a big bang as long as he wills his ring to do so. This is why Green Lantern feats are never questioned, because the ring was created to be huge plot device, pretty much like the Speed Force.

True on the plot device part. Although, where is all this universal catastrophe containing power when he gets his butt kicked by Sinestro or others?

Old Post May 19th, 2006 02:51 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

True on the plot device part. Although, where is all this universal catastrophe containing power when he gets his butt kicked by Sinestro or others?

well sinestro has that power and highly triend to so id say their u go
as for others cant just atamaticaly win or no point to the comic

Last edited by AQUA-MARINER on May 19th, 2006 at 02:59 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2006 02:53 AM
King KAM

One thing I still don't get is the ostensible double standard on this board. If Gambit throws cards faster than thought, it's PIS. If Wolverine fights Hulk and doesn't get raped, it's PIS. If Spiderman beats a DEPOWERED Firelord, it's PIS.

i wonder the same thing....that seems like a HUGE PIS feat......but nobody acts like it...im with you though i thnk its bullshit.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 02:56 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

?

Old Post May 19th, 2006 04:20 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote