KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Forest Law vs. Fei Long

Forest Law vs. Fei Long
Started by: EkinEku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Forest law ass PWN Fei long

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:35 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

no i play with Forest in Tekken Tag

tekken 3 do i have original, yes tekken 1 and 2 are with tekken 5

i also use Jin and Hwoarang and Ganryu.

Na that Firekick is a special like the superpunch of Forest. Special of Forest is more effective but Fei Long has also a superattack when his energybalk is full that takes at least 50% of the lifebalk away.

euh confused

ok it would be close, and now i don;t know it anymore, it are actually the same person sad

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:37 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Forest doesnt need a certain amount of energy to do a "superspecial"

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:42 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

well forest has to gather his Ki for that punch

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:45 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still concider Forest's and Fei's attacks super, not special. Tekken just don't have "superenergylines" Like SF, but it doesn't mean anything. BTW Forest and Marshal are my fav characters in Tekken. Before I even heard about Tekken my favourite character was Street Fighter's Fei Long, he was the reason why I chose Forest as my favourite.

Why is this gonna be closed?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:45 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

the same reason why i choosed Forest to!!

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:46 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL I love Bruce Lee like characters.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:50 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

yeah me too

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:54 PM
1021kid

law

Old Post May 18th, 2006 05:37 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Forest law ass PWN Fei long
confused

Originally posted by 1021kid
lawl

laughing out loud couldnt help myself

Old Post May 19th, 2006 05:29 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by shin_remy
no i play with Forest in Tekken Tag

tekken 3 do i have original, yes tekken 1 and 2 are with tekken 5

i also use Jin and Hwoarang and Ganryu.

Na that Firekick is a special like the superpunch of Forest. Special of Forest is more effective but Fei Long has also a superattack when his energybalk is full that takes at least 50% of the lifebalk away.

euh confused

ok it would be close, and now i don;t know it anymore, it are actually the same person sad

You know then that Forest in tekken has a one punch move that's not only unblockable but takes away 100 pts out of the normal 140 pts in tekken lifebar.

Forest has more varieties of attack and has longer combos but most of all.....is 3d and can move from sidewards and not the linear directions laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 06:13 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
You know then that Forest in tekken has a one punch move that's not only unblockable but takes away 100 pts out of the normal 140 pts in tekken lifebar.

Forest has more varieties of attack and has longer combos but most of all.....is 3d and can move from sidewards and not the linear directions laughing

LOL Forest steps aside and Fei loses.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 08:51 AM
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Sam Z
LOL Forest steps aside and Fei loses.

It's quite funny how Akuma was using 3d to his advantage in SF ex series. He just moves to sides and pass it off as Teleportation laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:27 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It's quite funny how Akuma was using 3d to his advantage in SF ex series. He just moves to sides and pass it off as Teleportation laughing

laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:19 PM