KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

asklda,c eokvc -w0i43kt kwvwrov wr
This poll is closed.
The trio of GTA Gangsters/Gangstas 5 31.25%
Frank 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackMageSamura

Go trio

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:27 AM
BlackMageSamura is currently offline Click here to Send BlackMageSamura a Private Message Find more posts by BlackMageSamura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Upset that you are very ignorant to facts, and even though Onikimimaru kicked your ass, and I posted al of those facts which make Frank the obvious winner. And I'm sorry but Punisher would flat out win. Anyone who knows the Punisher and GTA can see that.

"kicked ass" LOL grow up, you sound hillarious.

What are you talking about it's not going the way I want it to? You're just being an idiot, and posting no facts, feats or logic that in any way shape or form prove that Frank would lose. Your last post that I quoted was the stupidest post I've seen, because you blatantly ignored every good post. "Oo0h Dee FrAnk has MArtial Aurts Burt TomMy Still WHaoops Hiz BUtTzoRRzzXX" [/B][/QUOTE]

The only "fact" I heard from you or from him was that "Tommy and Cj are just guys with guns and Frank always kills guys with guns so he kills them" So f!@king convincing!
And you talk of his exp as if it makes him Galactus level.
Look at this logically, we have one Frank against three guys that could give him trouble even 1 on 1 (and they proved that even one of them is a match for him), so enough of your fanboy crap. You are one of those guys who would never admit that Punisher could ever lose to somebody. Go and change your name into Punisher8888...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:06 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

OWNED

Attachment:
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:09 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Since logic fails to reach you I shall try to type as loud as possible.

PUNISHER KNWS D0 MANNY MARTIAL ARTI S THAT HE CAN BEET PEEPLE UP WIT HIS SHOULACE. HAVNT YOU SEEN HIM WERE HIS TRENCHCOAT IN THE MOVIE? HE BEET UP MOR THN ONE PERSON!

Doh! There isn't worst thing in the world than two fanboys acting like one. Now you go by the movie...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:12 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Punisher is the recipient of training from the United States Navy’s Marine Corps (United States Marine Corps). During his time in the USMC, Castle graduated from USMC Basic Training, then went on to USMC Infantry School. Immediately following that, he went through USMC Reconnaissance School and USMC Force Reconnaissance School. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through US Army Airborne School, and USN (United States Navy) Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy SeAL (Sea, Air and Land). He was also sent through USMC Sniper School.
From this training, Punisher is proficient in not only basic infantry skills, but in special operations, which includes the use and maintenance of specialized firearms and explosive ordnance. He is highly trained in infiltration into heavily-guarded enemy territories, and even structures such as buildings for the purpose of assassination, captures or the acquisition and accumulation of military intelligence. This is in conjunction with training in various forms of camouflage and stealth. From his airborne training, Punisher is able to pack and maintain his own parachute rigs, as well as professionally control his landings, landing on target and quietly. Army Airborne School training extended to daylight jumps and night-time jump operations. Before desertion, Castle qualified as a jumpmaster (meaning he has made several successful daytime and nighttime parachute combat jumps).

From his Navy UDT training, Punisher is well-skilled in extended underwater operations, as well as underwater demolitions. He is skilled with a great many types of explosives, ranging from simple dynamite to plastique, and knows how to use them on land and underwater. This has equipped Punisher with the knowledge of how to destroy various structures (including walls, doors, vehicles, etc.), and to create improvised explosives (such as home-made grenades of high potency). His advanced EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) training has provided Punisher with a surprisingly thorough knowledge of chemistry, meaning he can create explosives from various household chemicals. SeAL school (UDT, circa the 1960s) taught Castle a thorough knowledge of diving equipment, how to calculate currents, air tank pressure, air supply durations under various temperatures, etc., as well as advanced hand-to-hand combat techniques for use on land and underwater, in conjunction with his advanced hand-to-hand combat training from Recon and Force Recon training. His hand-to-hand combat skills are more then sufficient to allow him to incapacitate and kill men much stronger than he is, as well as to deal with groups of armed and unarmed enemies, killing them all without weapons if he deems it necessary. While he is known to be significantly inferior to Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat skills, Punisher has been rated as one of the most dangerous criminals alive when incarcerated in New York’s Riker’s Island Prison; heavily outnumbered in gang-fights, Punisher has routinely killed armed and homicidal criminals with frightening ease, sustaining no injury. Due to his proficiency in fighting, he is rarely so accosted in prison environments. He is also extremely deadly in knife training, preferring the knife he learned to fight with in the USMC: the ka-bar. He has both training and experience in stealthily exiting water to perform missions, and just as quietly disappearing into the water to escape detection.

Recon, Force Recon and SeAL training has made the Punisher one of the acknowledged leaders in unconventional warfare. Coupled with his knowledge of explosives, his extreme proficiency in firearms, and his incredible unarmed fighting skills, Punisher is capable of performing missions on his own and without any form of support that it would take at least a 6 man team of similarly trained military personnel to accomplish, and even they would face a much higher probability of significant casualties and fatalities. Punisher is gifted in his intrinsic understanding of unconventional (“guerilla”) warfare, and is capable of hunting down and incapacitating enemy forces, even when they have numerical and armament advantages, and he has continually demonstrated this gift. His grasp of tactics has been more than sufficient to allow him to single-handedly confront large, organized, heavily-armed criminal elements and exterminate them to a man. This is demonstrated in his well-honed, seemingly preternaturally-precise marksmanship (leaving him capable of making instant kill-shots, even when running and evading), his fire-and-maneuver skills and his grasp of both urban camouflage.

Punisher’s USMC and SeAL training also covers the creation of improvised weaponry. Out in the field, with no formal weaponry (rifles, pistols, etc.), Punisher is well-skilled in the creation of makeshift knives, bows, arrows, staves, clubs, etc., and he is just as skilled in their use.

He is also the recipient of significant field medical knowledge, more than sufficient to deal with injuries common to the field (bullet injuries, knife wounds, burns, bone-breaks, bleeding, etc.). This knowledge is sufficient to allow Punisher to perform low-level field surgery on himself.

Punisher, from his extensive military training is also a highly qualified armorer, meaning he is quite knowledgeable in performing comprehensive field and workbench repairs on a wide variety of firearms. He is also a gunsmith, highly skilled in performing extensive modifications in various firearm types. Armed with this knowledge, Punisher has created a vast, varied array of unconventional weaponry.

It is a common misconception started by the press that he was involved in the Special Forces, when, in fact, he was not. Special Forces are exclusive to the United States Army, and does not commonly allow members of other branches of the US armed forces to attend. Further misinformation from the press has stated that he was in Marine special forces. The USMC does not have special forces of any kind, as they do not have representation in SOCOM (Special Operations Command), but they do have SOF (Special Operations Forces), which, during the Vietnam-era, included Recon and Force Recon.

Adhering to his military philosophies, Punisher is constantly training, and is training whenever he is not out on actual maneuvers. He exercises fanatically to maintain his impressive physical conditioning, as well as sticks to a balanced diet whenever possible.

Weapons
The Punisher's ever-changing arsenal of weaponry includes various automatic and semi-automatic rifles, and an array of handguns, fragmentation and tear gas grenades, other explosives, and combat knives. A personal favorite is his ballistic knife, which can launch its blade with lethal force. He commonly uses M16 .223 caliber automatic rifles, Sterling Mark 6 9mm, semi-automatic rifles, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistols, .45 caliber automatic frame rechambered for 9mm. ammunition, .223 caliber Derringers, and Gerber Mark II combat knives. His Kevlar uniform protects him from most gunfire, though he can still suffer concussive injury or penetration from sufficient or repeated impacts.

Whoever voted trio should really read up on the Punisher.

I posted no facts?

And if anyone is acting like a "fanboy" It's you Sam Z.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:35 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Sam Z
(and they proved that even one of them is a match for him)

Who did?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:37 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I posted no facts?

Oh, the denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:37 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by IcePunk
Oh, the denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post something proving that Frank will lose. I dare you.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:57 PM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

"kicked ass" LOL grow up, you sound hillarious.

What are you talking about it's not going the way I want it to? You're just being an idiot, and posting no facts, feats or logic that in any way shape or form prove that Frank would lose. Your last post that I quoted was the stupidest post I've seen, because you blatantly ignored every good post. "Oo0h Dee FrAnk has MArtial Aurts Burt TomMy Still WHaoops Hiz BUtTzoRRzzXX"

The only "fact" I heard from you or from him was that "Tommy and Cj are just guys with guns and Frank always kills guys with guns so he kills them" So f!@king convincing!
And you talk of his exp as if it makes him Galactus level.
Look at this logically, we have one Frank against three guys that could give him trouble even 1 on 1 (and they proved that even one of them is a match for him), so enough of your fanboy crap. You are one of those guys who would never admit that Punisher could ever lose to somebody. Go and change your name into Punisher8888...

I posted facts an arguments and scenarios, what have YOU posted?

ALl youve said is that Tommy took over Vice City. Punisher has taken down mafia rings many times. This is fact, read a damn comic book. Your the one that hasnt posted any facts or arguments or anything.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:35 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted no facts?

I posted facts an arguments and scenarios, what have YOU posted?

ALl youve said is that Tommy took over Vice City. Punisher has taken down mafia rings many times. This is fact, read a damn comic book. Your the one that hasnt posted any facts or arguments or anything.

OK ok I'm sorry, I admit you beat me, you proved that you have a great knowledge about Punisher...

Nah!!! Sorry dudes but you only proved that you know how to copy and paste the text and only embarrassed yourselvs. All your "knowledge" and "facts" you got here
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher
And know pretending to be smart boys. You and your friend only proved that you know how to find stuff in google, you must have more than that to participate in conversation about who wins, give your own facts, story moments and etc. Even donkey could do what you two did.
Unlike you both I know enough about Frank and the team to judge, Frank is impressive but he has a lot of PIS stories and three guys have impressive feats as well. I must also say I'm very dissapointed in avengers team to accept such fanboy like you, and again don't try to pretend smarter than you really are coz it's not working.
And next time you'll "dare" somebody think twice.

Last edited by Sam Z on May 26th, 2006 at 03:42 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:35 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh! And almost forgot!

Attachment: 121.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:41 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

OK ok I'm sorry, I admit you beat me, you proved that you have a great knowledge about Punisher...

Nah!!! Sorry dudes but you only proved that you know how to copy and paste the text and only embarrassed yourselvs. All your "knowledge" and "facts" you got here
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher
And know pretending to be smart boys. You and your friend only proved that you know how to find stuff in google, you must have more than that to participate in conversation about who wins, give your own facts, story moments and etc. Even donkey could do what you two did.
Unlike you both I know enough about Frank and the team to judge, Frank is impressive but he has a lot of PIS stories and three guys have impressive feats as well. I must also say I'm very dissapointed in avengers team to accept such fanboy like you, and again don't try to pretend smarter than you really are coz it's not working.
And next time you'll "dare" somebody think twice.

........I know I did, and I thought everyone knew.....
Did you seriously think that I wasted my time typing that?
And what the hell are you talking about? Posting information from another website is perfectly acceptable.....

quote:
You and your friend only proved that you know how to find stuff in google

All you have done, is prove that you are an idiot. And from that picture, I judge that you are fat and homosexual.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:13 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

........I know I did, and I thought everyone knew.....
Did you seriously think that I wasted my time typing that?
And what the hell are you talking about? Posting information from another website is perfectly acceptable.....

Nope, you only TRIED to show as if it was all your basic knowledge and you said you brought facts but instead only copyed text. That's hillarious coz if you really want people to take your seriously bring your own facts and comicbook scenes.

All you have done, is prove that you are an idiot. And from that picture, I judge that you are fat and homosexual. [/B]

I judge the same from you sig, no wait. That you are stupid I got from your posts, and that you are a fanboy too.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:22 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Nope, you only TRIED to show as if it was all your basic knowledge and you said you brought facts but instead only copyed text. That's hillarious coz if you really want people to take your seriously bring your own facts and comicbook scenes.

I judge the same from you sig, no wait. That you are stupid I got from your posts, and that you are a fanboy too.

Fine, think what you want Samishe, we know the only "fanboy" here is you, for you have posted no facts, feats, reasoning, or logic proving that Frank will lose, and you resort to personal insults.

Regardless of if I copied and pasted it or not, it is still facts, it is still information, which you as the person taking the side of the trio must disprove.

Oh and by the way, the picture you posted was about YOU "pwning" ME.
My sig is just a big fat black guy eating a cheeseburger.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:53 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine, think what you want Samishe, we know the only "fanboy" here is you, for you have posted no facts, feats, reasoning, or logic proving that Frank will lose, and you resort to personal insults.

I had no problems with you untill you made it personal with you comments on my post, I actually wasn't even interested in this debates untill then, I only planned to make some joke posts.

Regardless of if I copied and pasted it or not, it is still facts, it is still information, which you as the person taking the side of the trio must disprove.[/B]

As for feats, you have entire Punisher respect thread right on this forum and the only think I or anyone else can do to support GTA is givving some links of GTA videos, so If you really think that your proves are more cinvincing only because they are easier to get then you are wrong.
Trio really did some impressive stuff like CJ killing the whole army on secret base and taking out bad cop with few gangs and all byhimself.
Tommy has been working as a killer for mafia for many years and was even named "harwood butcher". One of them is really not a very big problem for Frank but all three and he is getting down. That is conincing enough I believe. They have number and they are not just three usual guys with guns as your friend thinks and that is obvious too.

Oh and by the way, the picture you posted was about YOU "pwning" ME.
My sig is just a big fat black guy eating a cheeseburger. [/B]

Big fat (means fat) not eats cheeseburger but bites Jabba's ass (it's not even homosexual, it's worse)...

Last edited by Sam Z on May 26th, 2006 at 10:27 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 10:25 PM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

What the hell? Your saying our evidence and facts dont count because we got them from a credible source? What the hell kind of logic are you using where if a statement is derived from facts, that it is non-exisitant? If I say that gravity makes things fall, are you going to say "Thats not a fact you got it from Newton"

That stuff from other sources are our facts and evidence. It displays how and why Punisher will win. It proves we arnt fanboy sitting at your computer making crap up. Where are your facts and evidence? You havnt brought any? Your just sitting at your desk saying "Tommy wins, Tommy will beat people up"

Do you know how grown people solve problems? They make their arguments based upon facts. This "cutting and pasting" that you say, y'know the stuff that seems to make you think that it doesnt count, is what we big folks call "research" When you make decisions, you look at sources and evidence. Now I looked at all the evidence that says Punisher can take out 3 really good gangsters, and put it up against the lack of any evidence saying the GTA crew can take out anyone above a goon, and made the decision that Frank can take them out. Now appearantly what you do is read the topic, say to yourself "I own more GTA games than punisher games" and say GTA wins. Then when someone shows you facts and evidence derived from credible sources, you say "That isnt real, because its real" and then say "Owned" when you havnt even backed up any claim you said. So far your biggest "victory" is PROVING THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. I didnt google Punisher, Im not even a punisher fan, but I know enough residual knowledge of him from the comics that I did read, to make my decision. But you actually went one step further than me and actually helped the case by posting links that prove that we didnt make any of this up.

Oh wait, I forget, Im not exactly dealing with a sophisticated mind here. What is your next counter point? My answer is invalid because logic was invented before cell phones? Or maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

This debates over. Now its just an showcase of fandom and the extent of its zealosy.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:06 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell? Your saying our evidence and facts dont count because we got them from a credible source? What the hell kind of logic are you using where if a statement is derived from facts, that it is non-exisitant? If I say that gravity makes things fall, are you going to say "Thats not a fact you got it from Newton"

I never said they don't count. Read my post again, you just pretended that all that text you wrote by yourself, that's what i was laughing about. That you even can't say anything from you common "knowledge".

That stuff from other sources are our facts and evidence. It displays how and why Punisher will win. It proves we arnt fanboy sitting at your computer making crap up. Where are your facts and evidence? You havnt brought any? Your just sitting at your desk saying "Tommy wins, Tommy will beat people up"

Do you know how grown people solve problems? They make their arguments based upon facts. This "cutting and pasting" that you say, y'know the stuff that seems to make you think that it doesnt count, is what we big folks call "research" When you make decisions, you look at sources and evidence. Now I looked at all the evidence that says Punisher can take out 3 really good gangsters, and put it up against the lack of any evidence saying the GTA crew can take out anyone above a goon, and made the decision that Frank can take them out. Now appearantly what you do is read the topic, say to yourself "I own more GTA games than punisher games" and say GTA wins. Then when someone shows you facts and evidence derived from credible sources, you say "That isnt real, because its real" and then say "Owned" when you havnt even backed up any claim you said. So far your biggest "victory" is PROVING THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. I didnt google Punisher, Im not even a punisher fan, but I know enough residual knowledge of him from the comics that I did read, to make my decision. But you actually went one step further than me and actually helped the case by posting links that prove that we didnt make any of this up.

Oh wait, I forget, Im not exactly dealing with a sophisticated mind here. What is your next counter point? My answer is invalid because logic was invented before cell phones? Or maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

This debates over. Now its just an showcase of fandom and the extent of its zealosy. [/B]

Another prove how pathetic you are. You are sitting there freaking proud of youself because you can post links about Punisher but I can't about GTA. You are pathetic because you think that if you can give link to pics of Punisher respect thread it means you "gave evidence". WOW! Even monkey could copy and post a link. There is no possibility AT ALL to give links of GTA feats because it's a GAME and everything happense there during the gameplay so I tell you ALL facts I know about GTA and that IS more impressive than just copying the text from marvel directory, Jabba realise that, but you seem to dumb to realise that. This is how grown people solve problems. They use their own logic if there are no feats near by. And posting links or copying text could do any d!@#head.
Now I wonder what's YOUR next post gonna be "I sHtill can posht a lot oph LIksh sho my argumentsh are more impreshive"?
Don't embarrass yourself.

Last edited by Sam Z on May 29th, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:52 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Post something proving that Frank will lose. I dare you.

What is your problem? Annoyed that your spite thread isn't going the way you wanted it to go? Or upset that Punisher loses badly?

Owned.

What weapons do Punisher have? The trio have weapons that can take out a military base in less than 3 secs, Punisher's f@ckin' doomed!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:14 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IcePunk
Owned.

What weapons do Punisher have? The trio have weapons that can take out a military base in less than 3 secs, Punisher's f@ckin' doomed!

True, and since Onikirimaru could not back up his words with anything but with bio from marvel directory I will add something to your post IP.
What Frank does that makes people believe he wins? He has a lot of training, yes. Very experienced, but what's the result? The only thing he really do is killing armed criminals or soldiers. (And fight with Spider-man was PIS, just in case Onikirimaru does not know that) Each member of the trio does the same and as effective as Frank. And it's THREE of them, each one has as good or even better weapons. Frank is really in bad situation here. They outnumber him, they have as impressive feats. They have everything in this fight. The only Pun's advantage here is his popularity. Frank loses.

Last edited by Sam Z on May 29th, 2006 at 01:42 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:39 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Thnx Sam, I was a little lazy there.

Since you owned 'em yet again maybe Jabba will add a nuke to Pun's equipment XD

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:46 PM